getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Punishing Azzy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=421277)

Azarialeigh 01-05-2023 06:12 PM

Punishing Azzy

Let’s begin,
Hi my name is Azzy, and my dom enjoys humiliating me as a punishment.

So instead of constantly posting to random threads as he has had me do in the past. I am just going to start my own, so that it’s all in one place, and y’all can just keep reliving my humiliation every time I am required to post something.

Some times I will post “interactive” things. Sometimes they will just be reports.

Stay tune for some fun… for you… not me…

I fucking hate this already!

As my first punishment….
My dom asked me to do a task and it took me days to complete it. So as a punishment I am going to tell you about the task, what I had to do, and give you an opportunity to message me and see the photo from the task that he has selected

I had to remove my thongs in a public bathroom, place them in the toilet, let them get all soaking wet, then while they were still dripping wet, shove them up my cunt, and put on my pants, kneel on the ground and lick the dirtiest spot I could find on the floor, (it has been snowing and the ground was wet, god I hope it was water I licked and not piss).

My punishment for not doing that task in a timely manner is to post this, along with my kik. If you contact me and call me a “dumb slut”. Then I must send you the photo he has selected.

Kik amongthorns22

Azarialeigh 01-05-2023 07:47 PM

Fuck my ass

So here I was tonight with my largest dildo (10 inches or so) shoved deep in my pussy, and happily reading some naughty stories when my dom, being sadistic and cruel tonight… made me shove that entire dildo in my ass.

ALL THE WAY IN. Then I had to set a timer after I was sitting on my bed, dislodge shoved deep in my ass. And read out loud for 20 fucking minutes.

It was so fucking painful, I have no idea what I read, I couldn’t get through more than a sentence at a time, every time I moved or shifted my weight or tried to turn the page, the fucking dildo moved in or out of my ass and omg it hurt so bad,
I literally had tears running down my face, after the 20 minutes
Then trying to shift my self and get off my bed was pure torture,
I added more lube to the dildo and shoved it back in my ass then fucked myself slow and deep for 5 minutes, the last minute I fucked myself hard and deep begging my dom to stop raping my ass.

It will be a good 24 hours befor I can sit down without pain.

Azarialeigh 01-06-2023 05:35 PM

Anal fucking

So a task that started as something simple but evolved into so much more

Tonight I was told to do the same task as yesterday.
While reading I was to sit on my largest dildo deep in my ass and read, for 20 minutes. Painful yes as I am still sore from yesterday. That merged into wearing a tack bra, with 3 sports bras on top, to really push them in hard, while wearing my collar and a gag, (I picked my ball gag as it still allowed for easy breathing, but makes me drool a lot)

Instead of reading, I fucked my ass for the full 20 minutes.

I won’t be able to sit down for a few days, my ass is very sore, and my tits are so tender too

Ps zues, ya know that thing you always wanted to do, but I said fuck no, cuz you were to big… this is why. Today marks 2 years, I miss you.

Azarialeigh 01-08-2023 05:34 PM

Todays task/ punishment.

I was told to wear no panties to church, and also go plugged, that was torture,

When I got home I had to clean my room and do 3 loads of laundry, so I had to edge 3 times (one for each load of laundry)
And insert my Bluetooth vibe into my ass then post the link online for strangers to use me. I was then dared to remove one item of clothing every so often while cleaning, and once naked to clamp my nipples. Which my dom loved, so of course he said yes I had to do the dare.
Then I was made to send the stripping naked photos to a few different people (so humiliating.
All the while the vibe stayed in my ass and I kept having to give the link out, so it was taking forever to get any cleaning done.

Once my cleaning was finally done, I had to use my nipple suckers on and off for 5 minute increments till my tits were super sensitive and swollen, then I had to wear my tack bra and clamp my clit while I folded and put away all 3 loads of laundry. Once done, I removed the clamp on my clit and the tack bra and had to use the nipple suckers two more times on my nipples.

I definitely with think twice before I let my bedroom get that messy again.
To all the men(and maybe women) who used my vibe today, thank you.
I am sure this is not the only time it will be used as a punishment.

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 04:22 PM

Was it worth it

Yesterday I had sex, which isn’t the problem I suppose, only I am in denial and I came twice. The sex was glorious. Pure perfection.

However, I am of course being punished, because well I came (twice) without permission.

For the next 48 hours, I am to ask you all how I should edge. For each person that comments, I have to do 3 edges, in the way they suggest, (of course within my limits)

So, how should I be punished, how should I be forced to edge?

wolf82 01-12-2023 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 4980272)

With toothpaste on your clit while kneeling in a corner

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf82 (Post 4980279)
With toothpaste on your clit while kneeling in a corner

Oh two of my dislikes in one punishment! Damn your good!
I will add this to the list! Thank you

MrSpanker 01-12-2023 06:57 PM

Edge with a red pussy

25 hard swats with a wooden spoon
Edge
Edge
Edge

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSpanker (Post 4980351)
Edge with a red pussy

Edge
Edge
Edge

Oh how cruel!
Thank you I shall add it to the list

Azarialeigh 01-12-2023 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stelle01 (Post 4980355)
Mistress looking for a long term sub boy
Bondage, Humiliation, Degradation, CBT, JOI, Body Writing, Food play, TPE, Anal Play, Forced Bi, Cuckolding, Body Worship, feet worship, Spitting, Orgy, Buttplugs, Collar and Leash, Facesitting, Wax Play, Rope Play, Spanking, Obedience Training, Pegging, Toilet control
Kik me at sarah66898832

Yeah… I think you have the wrong thread…

MasterMartin 01-12-2023 11:30 PM

Try to come to an Edge while slapping your pussy every 15 seconds as hard as you can with a wodden spoon pr paddle.
Let's see how long this takes you as punishment

MrMel 01-13-2023 06:50 AM

You should start by putting some toothpaste on your clit.

Insert one of your vibrators and write on a paper ""I came (twice) without permission".

After each edge spank your clit for the number of times you write the previous phrase.

Dungeonmaster 01-14-2023 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azarialeigh (Post 4980272)
For the next 48 hours, I am to ask you all how I should edge. For each person that comments, I have to do 3 edges, in the way they suggest, (of course within my limits)

I have two different ideas in mind and I love both. As I gotta decide for one of them, here you go:
Plug your ass with the biggest plug you have and kneel down with a sheet of paper and a pen.
You have to write lines while constantly teasing your cunt.
Write "Dumb slut is not allowed to cum".
Here is the twist: You are not allowed to stop teasing your cunt, but each edge is only allowed after you have completed 20 lines.

Azarialeigh 01-14-2023 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster (Post 4981307)
I have two different ideas in mind and I love both. As I gotta decide for one of them, here you go:
Plug your ass with the biggest plug you have and kneel down with a sheet of paper and a pen.
You have to write lines while constantly teasing your cunt.
Write "Dumb slut is not allowed to cum".
Here is the twist: You are not allowed to stop teasing your cunt, but each edge is only allowed after you have completed 20 lines.

I was asked to ask you for your other edging idea as well, apparently I will have to do both of your ideas

UselessBoy 01-14-2023 06:22 PM

Mistress Azzy will go on all fours to the bathroom, spank your pussy 10 times and then edge, then go to another room, clamp your pussy and nipples then edge and last with the clamps on will use ice on your pussy for 3 minutes then edge.