getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth or Dare Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Taking cum at work (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415701)

Hotsassysarah 06-22-2022 09:28 AM

Taking cum at work

So today I was set a challenge to do at work by USmc2022 to fuck one stranger and have him cum in me and suck another stranger off and have him cum on my face while at work

I’m a waitress and in the cafe where I work in London the toilets are in a basement and quite a way from anyone so it’s relatively easy to be discreet as long as I pick my times carefully. I love these types of challenges as it keeps you on edge all day looking for the opportunity and the right person who’d be up for it.

First step is to get the outfit correct. Need to dress for work but also be slutty to attract the right guy. I went with a tight very short black skirt and a tight white low cut crop top. No underwear. At last minute before I left me flat I decided to add a butt plug and inserted one of my medium sizes princess plugs. Always fun.

At work I was super horny as soon as I arrived looking at every guy who came in as a potential for completing the challenge. I was flirty and chatty looking to gauge interest and opportunity. One guy really responded well. He was around 40 I guess (I’m 30) so when he paid his bill he wrote his phone number on the receipt. I took this as a chance and said if he waited 10mins I’d be on my break and can meet him down in the toilet for some quick fun.

Super excited I went down to the toilet and opened the door to find him inside waiting. We quickly started making out, he had my top up over my tits in seconds and soon my skirt up over my ass as well. He felt the plug and was clearly excited by this so he turned me round, bent me over and removed it and pushed his thick cock in my ass. He started slowly and built up but it wasn’t long before he was really pounding at my ass. He came in my ass, withdrew and put the plug back in. I cleaned his cock with my mouth and said I needed to get back to work.

That was the first part of the challenge done and knowing his cum was in my ass really had me hot and desperate for more.

Took a while to find a second cock, but when I did it was a guy who was probably no more than 18. We flirted and I told him to meet me in the toilet and once he went down I followed. Once inside I got on my knees and started to take his cock out. It was a nice cock, not massive, but not small and perfect for deepthroating which he’d clearly never experienced before. When he got close to cumming I begged him to cum on my face. He took his cock out my mouth and I finished him off with my hand and he blew all over my face. Obviously I couldn’t go back to work like that so I rubbed the cum in and cleaned up, scooping some into my mouth and swallowing it, which he loved.

Back home now and still super horny. Absolutely loved doing this challenge today. Sometimes you just have to go full slut to have a fun day!!

Dice7 06-22-2022 09:33 AM

Damn and I was just in London today, why didn't I pick the right Restaurant?

Hotsassysarah 06-26-2022 04:45 AM

So I had another challenge for yesterday:

3 blowjobs, 2 sex, 1 anal 1 pussy cum on face, mouth, face, in ass and in pussy

Again, very excited to do this and wore the same outfit as before: tiny black skirt, tight low cut crop top and no underwear plus my princess plug

It didn’t go well at work. Although I got some good flirting and banter with a few customers that would have been possibles, we were just too busy in the cafe for me to get any free time to be able to do any of the challenges. After a long and frustrating shift where I was super horny the whole time I left and went back to my flat. Now I had only the evening to complete the challenge which was going to be difficult to do. I was meeting a few friends to go to a busy bar/club, so I needed this to go well. I wore a tight, small red dress and heels. Again, no underwear and plug. Feeling really sexy I met my friends and we went to the bar

A few shots and a bit of dancing and I ended up with a group of Aussie guys, dancing in the middle of them and they were really coming on to me and I was a little drunk and so horny I was flirting with all of them. Next thing I know, someone has pushed his hand up my dress and starts to finger my now dripping pussy. Mmmmm, this felt so good, and before I know it I’m up against a wall with a guy fingering my pussy and the others all stood around cheering. It was a busy, noisy pub, so everyone was very close, but the group were blocking off anyone from seeing what was going on.

I think about 3 of them took it in turns to finger me while the others cheered. I was being such a slut and I was loving it. I was getting so desperate when one of them (and we were all pretty drunk at this point) pulled out his cock in front of me. He was a big guy and his cock was as well. I grabbed it and he pushed my down. So I started to suck him in front of his friends in the bar. I felt so good. One of them said that they needed to get me home, and before I knew it I was being led out the pub by the group. Normally I’m good a reading a situation and assessing risk, but at this point I wasn’t thinking straight and I just wanted a fuck.

In the cab I made out with one of them while the others fingered and groped me. When we reached their house they lead me into the house and before the door was closed my dress had been removed and I was in my knees in the middle of them with 5 cocks around me. I had one in each hand and one in my mouth, swapping around like my life depended on it. The smell and taste of cock combined with alcohol was making me so uncontrollably horny. One of them said to get me on the table.

I was literally lifted up and laid on the table on my back. My head hung off one end and they were holding my legs in the air. A cock was thrust into my mouth and I greedily took its full length. At the same time I felt a cock press against my pussy and then thrust inside me and I was suddenly getting fucked at both ends. For a while I was in heaven. Just loving the sensation of being fucked at both ends while others groped my tits and pushed their cocks into my hands. But the guy throat fucking me got harder and it was soon painful. I tried to pull away but he held me firm and kept it deep in my throat until I was gagging. At the same time I was getting fucked. I panicked as he withdrew but someone else took over and for I don’t know how long I was just used as a fucktoy. They were drunk and had no interest in my well-being so I was just used hard for the next hour or so by 5 big guys. They fucked my ass as well until I begged them to stop but I only half meant it. When they came they did it over my face, tits and also one came in my ass and one in my pussy. They poured beer on me as they fucked me.

At the end I was just exhausted but I’ll admit elated as well. It was a really hard session, but I really got off on just being used like that. To go home I put on my dress and walked the 40mins home with cum on my face and tits and dripping from my holes. I’ve never felt so slutty. It was late but I did walk past a few people who looked at me funny

What a great experience and thanks for the challenge.

Feel free to Kik me challenges. I’ll try to complete and add the reports here

Hotsassysarah 06-26-2022 07:21 AM

And I’ve received my next challenge: fuck 2 guys outside while nude before Tuesday

I’ll try it and report back

Hotsassysarah 06-28-2022 01:57 AM

Update to follow but I combined 2 challenges. The one above and this one:

Next time going out find a guy to fuck you and have him cum in your pussy.
Keep his cum inside you and find another guy to fuck, using the first guys cum as lube.
Repeat until you either can't take any more or the night is over.
You're allowed to remove all cum once you get home.

I completed yesterday and will write the report soon. But let’s just say I’m still dripping cum and I’m very sore today 😂

Gutterpunk1 06-28-2022 04:25 AM

Oh my... Can't wait to read your report

SingleBall 06-28-2022 04:40 AM

What cafe? Just asking for a friend... ;)

I enjoyed reading your reports. Have fun!

Hotsassysarah 06-28-2022 06:28 AM

Ok, so this was a good challenge. Difficult but not impossible

Monday is normally my day off so I wore a thin, short white summer dress and 4” heels and nothing else. The dress only just covers my ass and it’s loose so if it’s windy it will easily blow up, revealing all.

I left my flat at 11am meaning I had to keep going until at least midnight. I decided on a quick win and I called a fuckbuddy I know who is up for quick fucks. His wife was at work and he works from home to I went to his place. He’s in his 40s but has an amazing cock, which is why he is a fuckbuddy 😂

At his we just got straight down to it in his home office. I sucked his cock while he sat back in his chair then I climbed on him and rode his wonderful cock until he came in me. He hadn’t fucked for a few days, so he put a big load in me. I cleaned his cock off with my mouth after and made sure I’d taken every drop of his cum before I left

Then I decided to go into Soho, which is always busy and has loads of sex shops, so easy to find guys looking for sex. I could feel his cum inside me as I was on the tube and when I walked up out the station in Leicester square I could feel it start to run down my legs. Only one fuck and I was already dripping. This was going to be a challenging day. In my report I’m only going to talk about the successes. It was a long day and I had a lot of failed attempts as well, but below are all the ones that fucked me

When I’d left my flat it was a nice, but breezy day. As I walked towards Soho it started to rain, really torrential rain. At first I ran for cover but then I realized that the rain was making my dress see through as it was a light white dress, so I decided to walk in the rain as if I was oblivious to its effect. As it was raining so hard it wasn’t long before my dress was completely see through and stuck to my body. As I had nothing on underneath everyone could see my body but I pretended not to notice

I was walking past a hotel (an expensive one) with people gathered in the doorway avoiding the rain and I could see them all staring at me. Some disapprovingly but others really not even hiding the fact they could see everything. Anyway as I got closer a huge black guy, well dressed and clearly American stepped out and said very politely that I looked as if I needed a place to shelter, I said that would be nice and he told me he was staying in this hotel and that I’d be welcome to use his room. His confidence was really a turn on to the took my arm and led me into the hotel lobby and into the lift. As we walked across the lobby I could feel eyes all over me but no one said anything

In his room he helped me out of my wet dress and stood and cast his eyes over me as I stood naked apart from my shoes in front of him. I’d barely had the chance to take in the fact that I’d just walked up to his room but now looking at him I was so overcome with lust I just moved towards him and we started kissing. Before I knew it I had his massive cock in my hands and I was on my knees worshiping it. It must have been nearly 10” and really thick. He laid me on his bed and we fucked. His cock was lubed by the cum I already had in me and his was so thick that it really felt like I was being stretched. I am 5’7” and slim he must have been over 6’6” and just huge in all areas, so I was totally swamped by him. And he could fuck!! We fucked in several positions before he came. He wanted to withdraw but I begged him to cum in my pussy and he did. I came as well in a powerful orgasm. Amazing

After he helped me back into my wet dress, which wasn’t as see through now but I was wet, cold and clammy. It was mid afternoon and there was still a long way to go so after walking around a bit I went into a department store to look for something to wear to replace my damp dress

After a lot of looking and flirting with various other guys there I managed to persuade someone to help me find a dress. I selected a few tiny, tight, skimpy outfits and got him to come to the changing room with me to get his opinion. He was a guy, about 30 I’d guess. He stood outside and I kept going out to get his opinion. I could see his bulge growing and I was also fighting to keep the cum from clearly running down my legs. After the 3rd dress I asked him to come inside and help me. He opened the door and I was naked. I pulled him in, pushed the door close and groped his bulge. He didn’t need any encouragement and I was soon bent over as he fucked my from behind. It wasn’t long before he came in my pussy to give me my third load. I think he then felt guilty and told me he had to go and meet his girlfriend. I selected the dress I was going to buy (a tight little yellow one with a cut away midriff. As I left the changing room there was a guy stood there. He looked at me and asked if I’d just fucked in there. I laughed and said yes. He literally grabbed my arm, led me back in and fucked me exactly the same way as the other guy. That was my 4th load. And by now I was really struggling to keep the cum in me. Some of it ran down my thighs so I scooped it up and swallowed it so as to not waste any.

The next few hours were uncomfortable and frustrating. I didn’t manage a fuck and I was getting tired so I grabbed a drink in a bar. This was a good move and I was soon chatting to a guy who was coming on to me pretty strong. After a couple of drinks we decided to head to his place as it was on the way back to mine anyway and it was evening by now. Not much to report other than we fucked in his bed, he came in me adding to the loads. He just thought I was very wet and horny, but it was actually other guys cum. After he’d finished my pussy was now a real cum covered, dripping mess. I’ll be honest as I left his place I wasn’t sure I could do much more, with cum coming out of me like this.

But I still needed to fuck naked outside twice before I could go home. And I decided to go to a pub near a park not far from where I live. Lots of drinks and chatting later and I was soon bent over a park bench, naked with an old drunk guy fucking me from behind while I sucked of his friend. He came and then his mate fucked me and came as well. I staggered home, exhausted, dripping with cum and drunk.

This was a challenge that I really thought I’d enjoy and I did, but towards the end it did feel more like a chore than fun as I was so tired from being out all day

My pussy was a real mess when I got home and I sat and played with the cum for a while before showering getting horny while reliving all the fucks I’d had and all the guys I’d flirted with

Still had cum dribbling out the next morning even after I’d showered and I’m sore, so my next challenge will be anal and I’ll post it soon

lotusdriver81 06-28-2022 11:16 AM

You really have an adventurous life. Shame you not nearer lol

Hotsassysarah 06-28-2022 11:19 PM

So these are the next 3 challenges I’ve been tasked to complete:

I want you to get 12 ass fucks in 24 hours. Has to be different guys and I have to be plugged between each fuck

And

Be the personal fuck toy for a male and female married couple for 1 full night

And

You have 3 days to find 6 guys from 6 different countries and have sex with them. In London it should be no problem. You can either take it in the ass or in the pussy

I’m in the process of arranging the 2nd one and hope to complete them all in a week

I’ll report when I complete each one

r0ver 06-29-2022 04:12 AM

Sounds like a busy week :eek:

Hotsassysarah 06-29-2022 11:37 PM

So I have an unexpected day off so I will now try to get fucked in my ass by 12 different guys in the next 24 hrs

Rickwills87 06-30-2022 02:41 AM

I’m in London I can help out lol

Hotsassysarah 06-30-2022 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickwills87 (Post 4804994)
I’m in London I can help out lol

Where? And are you hosting?

Rickwills87 06-30-2022 05:32 AM

I’m in kensall green but willing to travel… kind of hard to host in a pub lol

Hotsassysarah 06-30-2022 11:09 PM

Completed the task and will post some details, but now I’m just too sore, full of cum and exhausted

I also have to work in a few hours. That’s going to be hard

lotusdriver81 07-02-2022 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah (Post 4805641)
Completed the task and will post some details, but now I’m just too sore, full of cum and exhausted

I also have to work in a few hours. That’s going to be hard

I'm surprised you are able to walk properly

Hotsassysarah 07-03-2022 06:44 AM

So this last challenge was just that, a real challenge. I was in a good, horny mood at the start but this was really tough and after, when I had 12 strangers cum in my ass and a plug that was unable to contain it all, feeling sore and exhausted and throughly used I started to question what I was actually doing with my life. Since then a few people have reminded me that my role in life is to satisfy and pleasure men, to be a cum deposit for anyone who wants to use me. So whether I want it or not, a challenge like this is exactly what I need to be doing

I wore a shirt summer dress, heels and no underwear. I needed to be able to give everyone easy access. I used a medium sized princess plug.

So I started the day early and decided to call 2 guys I know to get the challenge started. The first was the same guy I met in my previous challenge and I went to his place while his wife was out, and as before I sucked him off before he bent me over his desk and fucked my ass. This was a nice way to start, familiar and a nice anal fuck with a load deposited deep in me. Lovely

The second guy was also someone I know and I went back to my flat to meet him there. While I was waiting I spent my time on various apps trying to set up further meets with varying success. I was naked while waiting and I must admit I was really horny and excited about the day ahead. When my door rang I jumped up and greeted him naked and we wasted no time as he fucked my ass with me kneeling on my sofa. Another nice load in my ass.

I’d now managed to set up another meet with a guy I knew nothing about, but he sounded up for it and wasn’t too far from my place. I made the mistake of agreeing to go straight to his house and meet him there. Shows I wasn’t thinking straight as I’d normally go for a public meet with a stranger first

This was uncomfortable at the time and uncomfortable to recall now and no doubt uncomfortable to read, but the guy was not like he looked in his profile and as I was so horny I wasn’t thinking clearly so I entered his house. He was a big guy, covered in tattoos with a shaved head. Only when I was inside did I notice that some of his tattoos were nazi ones. Before I could do anything he pretty much grabbed me and threw me onto his couch, pinning me down by my neck as he undid his trousers. I was panicked but there was little I could do as he was so much bigger than me. He then grabbed my hair and forced his cock into my mouth. He was big and I chocked. I can deepthroat but he forcfully fucked my throat. Then when I was covered in my own drool he pushed me back and pulled my legs apart. Gave a cruel smile and said now for the main event. He removed the plug and plunged his massive cock into my ass. What followed was an intensely painful ass fuck and he really pounded. He had me crying but this seemed to turn him on more. Finally he came and pulled out laughing and calling me a whore. Made me clean up his cock with my mouth and then I straighten my dress and limped out his house with him saying we will do this again sometime. This was difficult but I put myself in that position as a slut and lots have told me that this is what I’m here to do, so I went home to change my dress, clean up my makeup and get back on with the challenge.

I managed to arrange to meets with 2 guys in quick succession. Both were fine but my ass was really sore so it wasn’t easy but I managed both and the second guy was actually a really fun fuck. By now with 5 guys cum in me I was struggling to keep it all in.

Next few hours were frustrating as I was unable to find a fuck by either flirting or searching on apps. But my luck turned later on when I managed another couple of fucks in a bar one after the other in the toilets. That took me to 7.

For the final 5 I was pretty exhausted and just going through the motions. Nothing really fancy to report but a few failed meets, a fuck in someone’s car, a train to Richmond to meet a guy from here but ended up going back with a couple of rugby fans on the train to their place took me to 10 and then in the early hours of the morning I ended up calling and old flame and a fuckbuddy to finish the job

By 6am I had been used by 12 guys, all who came in my ass. I was elated but exhausted and extremely sore. The clean up was messy and I’ve been checked out to make sure I didn’t pick anything up, which I didn’t

This challenge made me question myself and what I’m doing but it also reinforced that I’m a slut and that this is my role in life. I’ve taken a few days to recover but now it’s time to get on with some more challenges so please keep them coming and I’ll make sure I keep doing them

Rickwills87 07-03-2022 07:38 AM

A very nice report… but while you are a slut to be used you must be safe too so next time remember the public place and not arrange to meet at theirs unless you know them or have spoken in enough detail to feel safe

lotusdriver81 07-03-2022 09:25 AM

Indeed a detailed report but definitely make sure you are safe. Some guys are not interested in your health and will just hurt you for their own satisfaction. Please be more careful in the future, don't want you getting hurt. :)

Hotsassysarah 07-08-2022 04:27 AM

So I’ve been quiet for a few days recovering from my intense anal challenge and I’ve eased my way back into it with having 3 days to fuck 6 guys of different nationalities

This was relatively straightforward to do and with tinder and general flirting it hasn’t been too difficult to achieve

A lot of the sex was straightforward and nothing special so I apologize that this is a shortish report

I started almost by accident when a nice Egyptian guy I was serving started to chat me up. He was kinda hot and I started flirting back. At the end I wrote my number on his receipt and winked at him. He then texted me his hotel and room and time and I went over after work to see him. That got the ball rolling with some really hot sex and all I’m going to say is that he was huge!! I had a lot of fun sucking on his cock and riding him and he really loved that I was plugged when I arrived and really enjoyed fucking my ass. And he could fuck!! We literally fucked for hours.

After we were done I was leaving his hotel and saw a guy checking me out as he was coming in. So I naturally started chatting to him. He was a 40ish German guy, so why not. I went back up with him to his room and we fucked. Not as amazing but 2 guys literally one after the other and I was off to a flyer

Next was a simple tinder date with an American guy that evening. Went for a drink and then back to his place for a fuck. Fun but nothing special.

3 in the first day

2nd day I fucked a Japanese business man and an Italian tourist, both at their hotels. And both met in the pub. One at lunch and one in the evening

So on the last day I ended up with a South African guy who was also a customer. He lives near me and could become a regular fuckbuddy. Nice looking but in his 50s. Was fairly vanilla but he loved fucking my ass and loved it when I cleaned him after with my mouth. This one has potential to get kinky I think in the future

So back on track and will start doing more challenges so keep them coming

Hotsassysarah 07-08-2022 05:56 AM

My next challenge:

Must fuck a guy from every decade of age From starting with a 1 in front of age up to a 7

r0ver 07-08-2022 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah (Post 4812456)
My next challenge:

Must fuck a guy from every decade of age From starting with a 1 in front of age up to a 7

How about a couple of additions to the challenge?
Must be strangers
You can't ask the age before you fuck (exception for younger guys to ensure you don't go under the age of consent).

Hotsassysarah 07-08-2022 07:13 AM

I’ve got till Tuesday to complete

I will add your requests in as well

lotusdriver81 07-08-2022 07:14 AM

Well done. Perhaps that challenge was too easy for you hmmm? But after the last one I guess you needed something simpler and less painful/exhausting.

Have to make the next one more challenging

r0ver 08-02-2022 05:48 AM

Any updates on your challenges for us?

Hotsassysarah 08-09-2022 07:04 AM

So I’ve been taking a bit of time out from all the tasks recently but I have been keeping myself busy with random fucks with random strangers here and there

However, I am back now with a bang and have to update on a recent, rather extreme pain challenge I completed yesterday.

I was contacted by a dom who wanted someone to do a version of the wheel of pain for him and his 4 friends. Basically this was going to be all about pain but I decided I needed to do it and I will try to do what happened justice in this report

The rules were simple. He would role 1 dice for where to beat me and one dice for the number of hits. He’d use either a cane, tawse or whip. After each roll, if I completed I’d be paid £100. If I decided to do another roll I’d have to complete that section in order to get an additional £100 and so on until I decided to call it quits. But if I quit during the completion of one of the rolls then I’d lose everything

The first roll would be:

1: tits
2: back
3: pussy
4: ass
5: thighs
6: back of my legs

For the number of hits it would be:

1: 10
2: 20
3: 30
4: 40
5: 50
6: roll again but double the number

This was going to be intense but it was something I wanted to know if I could do and I needed the money. I set my sights on £1000 which means I needed to complete 10 rolls

Yesterday morning I travelled to his place out to the west of London. I wore a lose fitting dress and no underwear. I was very nervous as I knew I was going to have a painful day but I tried to mentally prepare myself as best I could.

On arrival he let me in and there were his 4 friends there as well. All men about 50 to 60. I chatted nervously with them for a few minutes and they asked me about my likes, limits and experience etc. All strangely pleasant given what they we’re about to do to me. We then moved to the doms punishment room in his garage by the house. This has a concrete floor and chains, punishment benches and an array of equipment. He asked me to remove my clothes which I did. It was exciting standing naked in front of strangers and I could feel their eyes taking in every inch of my body.

The dom said it was time to start and the first roll was a 6 and a 2 which meant 20 lashes to the backs of my legs. This felt like an easy start, but I was to be surprised by how painful it would be. He moved me to the middle of the room and chained my wrists to the ceiling and tied my legs together at the ankles and knees. He picked up a cane and walked behind me, told me I had to count the strokes out loud. I heard the swish and then the sting as it cut across the backs of my legs mid way between my knee and ass. I gasped at how painful it actually was. There was no warm up here just a full on thrashing. Each strike one after the other unbelievably painful and I cried out the number each time. I think I got to 15 before I started to cry. At 30 the relief was unbelievable. I was shocked at how much it hurt

He released me but I was told not to touch the area that had been whipped. My legs were sore and he told me to show the 4 other guys and let them inspect, which I. Did. He also took out £100 and put it on a table. “That’s yours now if you want to go home now. Or you can add another £100 if you complete the next roll. What do you want”. I chose to do the next roll. I felt I could do it. He rolled a 4 and a 4. 40 strikes to me ass. That was a lot, but I’ve often been spanked or beaten on my ass so I glfelt i could do it. This time they tied me bent over a table. My arms secured ahead of me and my legs tied to the table legs. The beating started. Again, no warm up, just straight into full hits with his whip. It was so painful. I started crying at 10 and at 20 I nearly begged him to stop but that would mean I lost all the money, so I carried on. At 40 my ass felt like it was on fire. I was crying and he invited the other to come forward and inspect. I felt their hands on my ass feeling the welts and the heat coming from it. Then he released me and added the 2nd £100. “You now have 200. If you do the next you will have 300 but if you don’t complete it you lose everything or you can take the 200 and go”. I chose to continue. I needed the money so despite the pain I needed to go on.

He rolled a 4 and I nearly cried. This was going to be to my ass again. Then he rolled a 2. Only 20! I felt I could do it but it was too late anyway to back out.

Tied back in the same position he applied the next 20 with his tawse. Agony but I counted them out. And at the end I had £300. I chose to continue.

1 and 1. 10 to my tits. I could do this. He chained me up and used the whip on my tits. I was able to do this without crying, but it was so painful. I now had 400 and chose to continue. 5 and 4. 40 to my thighs. This was harder than I expected but I did it, crying out the number each time and trying to draw breath in between. The group we’re enjoying my suffering a lot and now I had £500 the stakes were higher but I was determined to get to 1000. Next was 3 and 5! 50 to my pussy. I nearly threw up. I wasn’t sure I could do this but if I didn’t go through with it then I would lose it all. They tied me to the table on my back and tied my ankles and knees to 2 posts to secure my legs wide apart totally exposing my pussy. I have never felt so vulnerable. He used his cane and the first blow landed directly on my pussy causing intense pain. This was just number one! 49 to go. I screamed my way to 10. Cried but kept going to 20 then 30. God I wanted to scream stop but I also needed the money so kept going. I could taste blood where I had bit my lip and it was the most painful thing over ever experienced, but I got to 50. He invited each to come and feel and inspect my pussy which they took great delight in doing but I found their hands almost soothing as they felt the heat from my poor whipped pussy. I now had 600.

I wrestled with the idea of stopping here, but I do wanted that 1000 and thought it wouldn’t get worse so I decided to carry on. 5 and 1. 10 to my thighs. Painful but bearable and I now had 700.

The next was the killer. 3 followed by 6 which meant my pussy and double what was next rolled. I was terrified but if I’d dropped out now I’d have nothing to show for my pain. He rolled a 4. Doubled that meant 80 strikes to my pussy. I really didn’t think I could do this and I was literally sobbing as they tied me in position. I was reminded that I could drop out at any time but I’d lose all the money if I did

Each stroke was insanely painful and he never let up the intensity. He allowed me a slight reset after each 10 which allowed me to draw breath but I sobbed in pain all the way through but I did complete it. I now had 800 and decided to finish there. There was no way I could take anymore

I spent the next few moments with all 5 of them inspecting my body and the marks and discussing me. Some were disappointed that I’d stopped at this poking and they wanted to see my back whipped as well as a lot more on my tits, but I was done

They then offered me £20 each if I sucked them off so I did. I got on my knees and sucked off 5 60 year old men, each giving me £20 on completion and I swallowed each load. I’ve never felt so much like a whore before.

This was the most painful thing I have done and I don’t know if I could do it again, but who knows.

I made 900 in the end, so fell short of my target but the last whipping was too much for me. I’ve share what my poor pussy looks like today with a few of you on here and you can see that it will be a while before I recover, but I’m back and will start taking challenges again so please get in touch

xxx

just.for.fun01 08-09-2022 02:36 PM

Thanks for keeping us updated in your adventures that must have hurt but was so hot to read them

MisterDare 08-09-2022 09:23 PM

Is this the same dom that you rode the wooden horse for?

Hotsassysarah 08-09-2022 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterDare (Post 4840538)
Is this the same dom that you rode the wooden horse for?

Yes it is

He is particularly cruel but a real expert at what he does

MisterDare 08-10-2022 09:28 AM

He sounds like a fun dom, and I am trying to come up with a challenge for you.

Hotsassysarah 08-11-2022 03:58 AM

So this is a bit of a quick update as I was challenged to get fucked by a stranger yesterday despite my body and especially my pussy being black and blue from the beating

It wasn’t hard to flirt with a guy and before long we were making out and I invited him to my place. I winced a few times as he gropped me through my clothes (I was wearing a knee length skirt to cover the marks and bruises

Back at my place he started to remove my clothes and when he saw how beaten I was he recoiled. I told him I like it rough and he said ‘no shit’. He took a bit of convincing that I was ok but he did fuck me, although with a condom. It hurt but I implored him to fuck me hard and he did. I had to fight back the tears and he fucked me on my back on the sofa. My pussy was sore as was my ass

Not a pleasant experience as it was so painful but I’m glad I did the task and it’s good to be used even when I’m not totally up for it. That is my role

lotusdriver81 08-11-2022 08:39 AM

That must have hurt a lot. I don't know how you do it.

dragoneau 08-11-2022 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah (Post 4841565)
S

Not a pleasant experience as it was so painful but I’m glad I did the task and it’s good to be used even when I’m not totally up for it. That is my role

That's quite the dedication to your role.
So hot to see you keep serving even that state.

But don't forget to take some break and some time to recover tho, that's important too.

Hotsassysarah 08-11-2022 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragoneau (Post 4841751)
That's quite the dedication to your role.
So hot to see you keep serving even that state.

But don't forget to take some break and some time to recover tho, that's important too.

Thanks. It’s nice to know people appreciate my efforts

Zeobit 08-12-2022 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotsassysarah (Post 4841774)
Thanks. It’s nice to know people appreciate my efforts

They are highly appreciated! Nevertheless, a broken toy is a useless toy. Take care!

Hotsassysarah 08-14-2022 01:07 AM

What’s really nice on here is just how much everyone cares for my welfare. As my pussy was so badly punished people have been setting my tasks to use my mouth until my pussy is recovered, meaning I get to keep being a slut but also recover, so thank you

Last task was a relatively straightforward one. Suck off 3 guys while wearing a short leather skirt, plugged and heels. I did this on Friday night after work. Wearing a tight shirt leather skirt, a tiny white top and 6” heels with my ass plugged I hit the town and a couple of bars I know. I’ll be honest I looked cheap and slutty and although some bruises were showing it wasn’t too many to draw too much attention to them

The first guy that approached me was in his 20s, super confident and super sexy. He bought me a couple of drinks and we chatted. I was totally flirting and making it clear I wanted him and he knew he was going to have me. The hard part was going to only give him a bj and not go the whole way. In the end after a few drinks I just blurted out “I really want to suck your cock”. He looked a bit surprised and said “now?” “Yes, right now”. As confident as anything he just took my hand and led me straight into a cubicle in the mens toilet. Didn’t matter that there were a few people in there, I was straight on my knees tugging at his trousers desperately trying to get his cock out. And wow, what a cock. About 7” long and thick. He was fully erect and the thick veins on his cock were amazing. His balls hung low and were big as well. I literally gasped and licked the tip to taste his precum. Mmmmm, running my tongue up and down his shaft and then sucking and kissing his balls i savoured ever inch of his cock. I could hear his breathing getting faster and heavier so I then placed my lips around the head and started to flick it with my tongue. I was going to enjoy this and I was going to give him the best bj he’d ever had. Slowly I took more and more of it into my mouth, feeling it at the back of my throat and then some more and I pushed its whole length into me until my nose was pressed up against his his stomach. He was completely hairless. I help it here for a few seconds then withdrew leaving my drool hanging off and I repeated several times getting faster until I felt him start to tense. And I knew he was close. So I stopped and turned my attention to his balls again, keeping him close to prolong both our pleasure.

I knew at some point it would get to much and after a while he grabbed the back of my head and held it firm and started to fuck my throat I let him of course and he increased pace then I felt every muscle in him tense and at that moment my mouth was flooded with his beautiful hot sticky cum. Mmmmmm, he clearly hadn’t cum for a while and I took his whole load in my mouth before withdrawing and showing him his full content in my mouth, swirled it around to get the most of the taste and then sealed it all, and showing him I’d done it.

That was the start of the evening. I’d like to say the other 2 were as good but I’m afraid they weren’t. The next was a very quick one in a car park as I was walking to another bar and a guy shouted out to me if I’d like to suck his cock. He was very drunk, but it seemed like a quick win so I just went over, got one my knees and sucked him off, can’t have even lasted 5 mins and I’m pretty sure he pissed a bit in my mouth as well as he was drunk. The third was a guy who offered my a ride home, I accepted and sucked him off as he drove. He came and I swallowed. I got him to drop me near where I lived and we exchanged numbers. But I doubt I’ll follow up.

So this was a lot of fun and led to one of the best cocks I’ve every sucked. And I’ll definitely be seeing him again. Also thanks for taking the care to allow me to use my mouth and recover

Btw. I was supposed to do these blindfolded but I forgot to take the blindfold with me!

Zeobit 08-14-2022 03:49 AM

Another good report, nicely done! You shouldn't be so harsh on the two guys though. I do understand you wanna have as much fun as possible, but you're still just a slut and shouldn't judge whoever uses you.

Anyway, it seems there's one hole left, no? You will have at least three anal sessions in 24 hours. I call it "session", cause you'll need to find 2 or more guys to take turns on you for each session. If you fail to find a group of guys, you may replace a session by offering your back hole to two separate individuals. Explicitly offer everybody to cum into your ass. If a guy doesn't want to (maybe cause he's number two...) finish him with your mouth.

To get things straight form the beginning I strongly recommend you wear a shirt like this one: https://www.etsy.com/at/listing/9599...-kleidung-bdsm

Hotsassysarah 08-14-2022 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeobit (Post 4843790)
Another good report, nicely done! You shouldn't be so harsh on the two guys though. I do understand you wanna have as much fun as possible, but you're still just a slut and shouldn't judge whoever uses you.

Anyway, it seems there's one hole left, no? You will have at least three anal sessions in 24 hours. I call it "session", cause you'll need to find 2 or more guys to take turns on you for each session. If you fail to find a group of guys, you may replace a session by offering your back hole to two separate individuals. Explicitly offer everybody to cum into your ass. If a guy doesn't want to (maybe cause he's number two...) finish him with your mouth.

To get things straight form the beginning I strongly recommend you wear a shirt like this one: https://www.etsy.com/at/listing/9599...-kleidung-bdsm

Thanks for this. I’ve ordered the top and will do the dare when it arrives

Also thanks for pointing out that it’s not for me to judge who uses me. My role is to pleasure cocks and I should not be judgmental.

zephyrnem 08-16-2022 12:16 PM

So…I haven’t seen much in the way of water sports.

So…when you can…leave your house on foot. You will fuck men or women until you get one to pee on you. You may not ask them to pee on you until they have fucked you.

Once you have been peed on you must walk home before cleaning up. If anyone notices you look slutty, or smell of pee…you will ask them to pee on you. You also must masturbate naked once after you have been peed on all the way to orgasm. If anyone catches you masturbating…you must ask them to pee on you.

If you are really daring, and you seem to be, clean up in public or…even more fun…you can’t go home until another person cleans you.

Have fun. Be careful.