getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   (Self) Spanking Dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=15889)

sumsar1972 10-01-2008 06:52 AM

(Self) Spanking Dare!

You have been a naughty boy/girl and needs to be spanked!

You should probably roll all dices before getting started.

Implement:
1 - Ruler
2 - Hand
3 - Spoon
4 - Slipper
5 - Hairbrush
6 - Paddle

Where:
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - Over a chair
3 - Bend over a table
4 - Kneeling in front of couch
5 - On a bed on all fours
6 - Standing

What to wear:
1 - First third of strokes on trousers, second third on underwear, last third on bare bottom
2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
5 or 6 - Naked

What to do before your spanking:
1 - Headmaster rolesplay: Knock door and say "My name is XXX. I'm sorry that I've been a bad boy/girl, Sir. I'm here for my spanking."
2 - Auntie roleplay: Get in the room and say "Please auntie, don't spank me. I promise I will be a good boy/girl now."
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.
4 - Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
5 or 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking

How many and how hard:
1 - 15 medium hard
2 - 24 medium hard
3 - 30 medium hard
4 - 18 hard
5 - 30 hard
6 - 48 hard

What to do during your spanking:
1 or 2 - Nothing. No rubbing, no crying. Stand still and take it as it comes.
2 or 3 - Cry "Auch" and try to stop the spanking "Please, don't spank me more. I'll be good, I promise" - this lead to an extra 10 on the bare bottom!
4 or 5 - Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.

What to do after your spanking:
1 - Masturbate
2 - Stand in the corner for 5 minutes exposing your red bottom
3 - Say "Thank you for the well deserved spanking, Sir/Miss" and get dressed
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

Now, all you naughty boys and girls outthere, it's just getting started!

Zeromus 10-01-2008 01:57 PM

I think you should have a higher "class" for more spankings.

Shiney 10-01-2008 06:19 PM

This is an excellent dice dare. I love the roleplaying aspect of this.

The what to wear section could be improved a little. It doesn't account for girls (or in cases like my own, guys) and their skirts.

I'll do this dare shortly and post how it goes no matter what I roll on the last dice. :D

sumsar1972 10-02-2008 12:27 AM

I tried it myself last night. I rolled 3 - 6 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2. It was fun, and I was surprised how much the spoon actually did, although I only had 24 medium strokes.

Bart 10-02-2008 04:43 PM

Ok ill be doing this tomorow i rolled
1 - ruler
5 - on all fours on the bed
6 - naked
5 - nothing before
5 - 30 hard
2 - do nothing
4 - log in

ill be on later with the story and i am going to video it too

Diaper_Boy 10-03-2008 08:05 AM

I'll be doing this tomorrow, I'll log in and tell you all about it.

Hand Spanking
Lying Flat on a bed
Fully Dressed trousers and underwear lowered
Stand in the corner and think about my spanking
48 Hard
Count every stroke and say thank you
Stand in corner with red bottom exposed

AnnaChase 10-04-2008 02:01 AM

Hmm I have been such a naughty girl! I really deserve this spanking because I haven't been doing my homework :o . Here's what I rolled:

1: Ruler
5: On a bed on all fours
4:Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
4: Dress for your spanking according to "What to wear:" and stand in the corner for 5 minutes while you think about your spanking
5: 30 hard
6: Count every stroke and say "Thank you, Miss/Sir" after each.
1: Masturbate

I'm already so excited, I've never self-spanked before! I'll wait till my parents are out this after noon and then do it!

missbeth1 10-04-2008 01:58 PM

exactly how are you meant to spank yourself on all fours?

SubMissChievous 10-04-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missbeth1 (Post 89734)
exactly how are you meant to spank yourself on all fours?

hmm... I would assume that the "spankees" should get on all fours and then spank themselves... unless there's a mysterious technique that I don't know of then that would be the logic answer :)

hockey_dude 10-04-2008 03:57 PM

I got:

5 - Hairbrush
1 - Lying flat on a bed
2 - First half on underwear, second half on bare bottom
5 or 6 - Nothing - go straight to your spanking
2 - 24 medium hard
1 - Masturbate

Was a pretty good dare =]

AnnaChase 10-05-2008 07:57 AM

Okay, I said I'd post how it went so here goes!

It was a little odd standing in the corner before. I was very excited and the 5 minutes lasted an eternity! I felt like such a naughty girl :P. Then it was finally time. I had to get used to spanking myself; you don't intentionalle hit very hard but in the end I think I did all right. It turned me on so much, I came in a few minutes during the masturbation. I had the cold ruler placed on my belly while I did so, and in the end even rubbed my nipples with it. It was quite yummie. Might do this dare again!

Shiney 10-05-2008 11:11 PM

I got a 5, 5, 3, 1, 5, 5, 3. I'm very excited for this dare. I'll do it when I get the chance.

Diaper_Boy 10-06-2008 06:40 AM

Hand Spanking
Lying Flat on a bed
Fully Dressed trousers and underwear lowered
Stand in the corner and think about my spanking
48 Hard
Count every stroke and say thank you
Stand in corner with red bottom exposed

So when I started my spanking I was sure to wear a shirt that would completely expose my bottom as I stood in the corner with my pants and underwear lowered. I stood there thinking about what a naughty boy I've been especially what I did in that other threat about my masturbation dare. I then went and layed on the bed, I used a pillow under my crotch to prop up my naughty bottom to make it more plump and easier for spanking.

I began my spanking 48 hard strokes with my hand on my bare bottom and I said "Thank you, Miss" as I counted out each one. I licked my hand to make it hurt even more. By the end of my spanking I had a very red and sore bottom and had tears running down my face. At the end of the spanking I said "Thank you for spanking my naughty bottom red" and I then went and stood in the corner for another five minutes sniffling while my naughty red bottom was exposed.

applebooty 10-06-2008 06:45 AM

This is a very imaginative dare; the role-playing makes it even better. I'll post my results once I get home from work.

ksax 10-09-2008 07:44 AM

I got a
2 - Hand1 - Lying flat on a bed
3 or 4 - Trousers and underwear lowered, otherwise fully dressed for the entire spanking
3 - Letter roleplay: Sit down and write a few lines about how naughty you have been and why you deserve this spanking.
6 - 48 hard
4, 5 or 6 - Log onto this website - while your bottom is red - and write down how your spanking went

To write:
It wasn't extremely painful for the first 10 or so hits, but after that, it started hurting pretty bad. Has started to die off now.