getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Please give me permission to use the bathroom! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135878)

Azz123 03-24-2013 03:19 AM

Please give me permission to use the bathroom!

Due to a person above dare I need permission from 10 people before I can go for a pee :O
You guys can either post giving me permission or if you like, I'll do a task or something for you in order to 'earn' permission.
You can also PM instead if you like, I don't mind. However, I can't hold it forever but I can't go until I've received or earned permission from 10 of you lovely getDare folk! :)

wedgiegary 03-24-2013 03:23 AM

For my permission you will have to drink 5 cups of water NOW. hehe I'm evil.

btw pm me if you fail

vladimir_bz_lion 03-24-2013 03:24 AM

Get on your knees in front of toilet bowl and beg your bowl for permission to use it 5 min. Yes.

Dravot 03-24-2013 03:35 AM

While there set your balls on the rim, lower the seat and the lid so they are trapped there, edge 5 times then you have another yes.

Guv'nor 03-24-2013 04:03 AM

Once you have given a penis shaped item head for 15 minutes while wearing a bra, thong and heels, you can go

Azz123 03-24-2013 04:04 AM

Ive drunk 5 glasses of water, spaced it out over the past half an hour as I can't drink that much at once! You're incredibly evil and I'll probably be sending you a PM soon xD

Then I did the next two tasks from Vladimir and Dravot. I put the shower on so I didn't look weird being in the bathroom for so long :L Had to spread my legs a fair bit so that my balls would reach the seat but they did, having the seat weighting on them was a little painful, but that made the 5 edges a bit easier ;D Felt weird edging with a fairly full bladder but I managed not to cum!

So 3 so far, 7 to go. Feeling the urge to pee and cum hah xD Keep them coming guys!

Azz123 03-24-2013 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guv'nor (Post 926628)
Once you have given a penis shaped item head for 15 minutes while wearing a bra, thong and heels, you can go

Ok I'll make a start on this. I don't have heels but I've got a pink thong and bra. Stuffed the bra with socks, put some leggings on to replace the heels and I'll do it on my knees against a wall, so it wouldn't make a difference if I had no heels on, hope that's okay as a substitute?

DarKas 03-24-2013 05:13 AM

To earn my permission, you have to drink a glass of water now and do 40 crunches.

Guv'nor 03-24-2013 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azz123 (Post 926631)
Ok I'll make a start on this. I don't have heels but I've got a pink thong and bra. Stuffed the bra with socks, put some leggings on to replace the heels and I'll do it on my knees against a wall, so it wouldn't make a difference if I had no heels on, hope that's okay as a substitute?

That's okay. how did it go?

butterflyslave 03-24-2013 06:45 AM

I will give permission :)

hunterfan91 03-24-2013 10:15 AM

Edge every half hour until you receive permission to pee from enough people to get my yes

Azz123 03-24-2013 12:51 PM

By the time I was leaving for work I was pretty bursting, had permission from 5 people, but failed at work as i couldn't hold it any longer, so went to the bathroom. Ended up with permission from 7 at the end, and 1 pm so that's 8.
Was good fun doing the tasks and that but I couldn't hold it for so long! Will take reasonable punishments if you see fit :)