getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] The Professor's Mistake (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399321)

dirtstainz 01-25-2021 04:17 PM

The Professor's Mistake

‘Drive.’

‘What happened to your face?’

‘Drive, Eric.’

I started the car and pulled out. I didn’t know where we were going, Jack simply pointed out turns and I took them. He was acting weird. More short than usual. Demanding, too. I guessed it was something to do with the dried blood crusting his lip, but I didn’t ask. He was giving off a “don’t fuck with me” vibe.

Eventually, Jack told me to pull into a secluded spot by some trees. The road beside was small and quiet. The night pressed upon the car windows.

‘Gimme your phone,’ Jack said.

I flicked on the ceiling light. ‘What’s going on with you?’

‘Phone,’ he said, putting out his hand. ‘Now.’

I hesitated. This power dynamic was new to me. ‘Jack…’

‘If you don’t hand me your fucking phone, Eric, I’ll tell everyone you know that you prey on your college students.’

My throat tightened. Suddenly the car seemed cramped. I gave him my phone, hand trembling. ‘What’s going on Jack?’

He switched it on and tapped in the code I’d told him before. He opened the messages app and searched for our conversation. It wasn’t there. He smiled.
‘Such a careful boy, aren’t you, Eric?’

‘Jack, what the fuck is going on?’

‘Take off your trousers and your underwear.’

‘No, why the fuck would I do that?’

The faint glow of the old car’s ceiling light lit only half of Jack’s face. One side: a sick grin and a twinkling eye bathed in gold. The other: shadow.

‘I kept all of your messages to me,’ he said.

‘So?’

‘You know it’s wrong for a professor to sleep with a student?’

My neck began to itch. ‘Jack, we’ve been fucking for a month. You wanted this too!’

‘Shame you can’t prove that.’

Then I realised why he asked for my phone. The messages. The fucking messages. I deleted them all. Of course I did—I was trying to be careful! But he had all of them. And he could delete messages of his own. He could make it look like I was spamming him, begging him. Or just sending him inappropriate messages. I was so fucked.

He must have noticed the realisation in my eyes, because he leaned forward and tapped a finger on my thigh. ‘Trousers and undies off. Now.’

I fumbled with my belt, button, zipper, everything. My hands were shaking like the first day of school. But there was some hope. If he was asking me to strip, then he probably wanted something sexual. In that case, he was still into me. Perhaps it was all a game?

‘Get out of the car,’ he said, once my bottom half was exposed.

‘Jack, please, no. Please don’t.’

‘Come on. Be a good boy, now.’

He was gonna drive off. The fucker was gonna take my car and drive off and leave me there naked. I knew it. God damn, how had everything gone so wrong so fast?

He unlocked my phone again and pressed a few buttons. Then he turned the screen towards me. Michael McAndrews, the Principal of the college.

‘Alright, I’ll fucking do it.’

Jack smiled and locked the phone. ‘I’ll be keeping this. Lots of good contacts in here.’

I groaned involuntarily. My heart strained against its cage. A multitude of evil images flashed through my head in that moment. Jack driving away. Me being caught naked by police on the walk home. My little brother seeing me like this when I entered the house.

My feet landed on dirt, and I stepped up out of the car.

Jack slid into the driver’s seat.

‘Please don’t,’ I said. ‘Please, Jack.’

He scratched the side of his face. Turned the keys in the ignition. The engine came to live.

‘Jack, please! Don’t do this! I’ll do anything. I swear.’

He turned and cocked his head to the side. He watched me through eyes I didn’t recognise. How could I have spent so much time with him but no longer recognise his eyes?

‘Hummmm,’ he said. ‘Anything?’

‘Yes! For fuck’s sake. Anything.’

‘Huh,’ he said, shrugging his shoulders. ‘Ok.’

He turned off the engine.

I breathed hard and leaned back against the car. Jack opened the door and stepped out. He ruffled my hair and gave me a wink. ‘God, I wasn’t actually going to leave. Who do you think I am? Funny, though. You just about pissed your pants!’

‘Wait,’ I said, hope blooming in my belly. ‘So this is all just a joke?’

‘Oh, no. Absolutely not. You’re so fucked it’s unreal. Anywho, lie in the dirt.’
Crushed, I didn’t even protest. I sat on the ground and then lay back. The earth was damp and rough. Twigs and leaves tickled my ass.

I figured Jack was just gonna fuck me. I mean, maybe I’d misread him, and he was some sadistic fetishist or something. Perhaps he wanted to use me like a slut, with my face in the dirt, and then he’d let me go. I could deal with that.

Or could I? As Jack rummaged around in the back seat for god-knows-what, I realised something. The boy I’d known, who’d pursued me since the day we met, who didn’t like scary movies and who wanted to be a writer—that boy was gone. He was never real. Jack had made him up to lure me to this trap and I had fallen for it.

But looking at the new boy in front of me, the one with the cruel grin and the twinkling eyes and the sharp tongue; I still loved him. I still felt for him what I’d felt for fake Jack.

And that scared me more than anything. When you love someone, you’re so much easier to control.

‘Right,’ said Jack. ‘Time to introduce you to your new friends. You’ll be getting to know them well over the next few months.’

I came out of my thoughts and focused on Jack. He was holding a package in his hands. I already knew what they were—it was obvious—but what I couldn’t process was why. Why on earth would he be holding diapers?
Jack ripped open the package and pulled one out. He sat the others in the backseat of the car.

‘Let’s get you padded up, hm?’

I stared at him. ‘I don’t understand.’

He knelt down and pushed my legs back so that my knees were flush against my stomach.

‘This right here,’ he said, giving my butt a few smacks, ‘goes right in there.’ He pointed to the diaper. ‘That clearer?’

‘But… why?’

‘Because it’s what I want, Eric. And that’s all that really fucking matters here. Don’t move.’

Jack let go of my legs, but I kept them up. The night breeze blew over my ass and the exposed underside of my balls. I shivered from the cold and from the shame. If anyone drove by at that moment, I’d have looked like a toddler getting his diaper changed.

Except not really, because I was a grown man. And the person diapering me was my 20 year old student.

‘All done!’ said Jack when he’d finished taping me up. I lay in the dirt, unsure what to say. I felt incredibly stupid. And humiliated.

Jack offered me his hand, which I took, and he pulled me to my feet. The diaper crinkled loudly in the night.

‘You look great!’ Jack said, laughing. ‘I have to get a pic.’

He lifted up his phone and pointed it at me. I flinched, about to reactively run away, but stopped myself. I knew what he had on me, and he knew it too. I stood awkwardly and waiting for it to be over.

‘Damn, I can’t really see it under your t-shirt. Lift it up a little.’

‘Jack, is this really—’

‘Lift it up.’

I did as he asked.

‘Now point to it, and smile, like you’re proud.’

I groaned and complied. The click of the phone camera announced my humiliation, and Jack put it away in his pocket.

‘Ite, diaper boy,’ he said. ‘On your knees now.’

I knelt in the dirt as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock. He took a step towards me and shook it as if to say, ‘well, get moving!’.

As I sucked, Jack placed a hand on my head and held me so I couldn’t pull fully off his dick.

‘Things are gonna change a lot, Eric. I never really liked you in the way you think I did. A few of my mates bet me that I couldn’t turn a teacher into my bitch. They were joking, of course, but it got me thinking…’

I choked on his cock. Was he going to tell his friends about this? Like I was some conquest?

‘Oh, don’t worry,’ he said. ‘They weren’t serious. And there’s no need for them to know about our arrangement if you’re a good boy. But things are definitely gonna change. For one, you’ll be buying yourself a new phone and keeping it on at all times. Whenever I contact you, you answer. I don’t care where you are or what time it is. Also, the diapers weren’t part of the bet—they were my idea, saw it on the internet—but I quite like them. They’re funny, and we’re gonna have lots of fun with them. Well, you are. I’ll just be watching.’
His penis pulsed between my lips. He was getting close.

‘If you disobey me, or annoy me—or fuck, even just bore me—I will probably expose you. I’ll tell every teacher I know that you like to suck your students' dicks. I’ll tell them that you bothered me for weeks to let you fuck me and that I only ever said yes because I was scared you’d fail me if I didn’t. Sure, you won’t go to prison, but you’ll lose your job. Imagine, the 29 year old whiz kid professor, ousted as a horny little slut and a harasser to boot.’

His thrusting got harder, faster. His hand tightened in my hair.

‘Of course,’ he said, panting, ‘we can avoid all that if you behave. I won’t pretend it won’t suck. I won’t pretend you won’t be scared and humiliated almost all of the time. But at least you won’t get fired.’

He thrust one last time and his cum exploded into my mouth. I worked my throat hard to swallow it all. Some leaked out of the sides of my mouth.
‘God, look at you,’ he said. ‘Glad we’ve got you in that nappy, huh? If you can’t even help leaking out of your mouth, then what chance have you got down there? Dirty boy.’

He laughed and nudged my diapered crotch with his foot.

‘Anyway,’ he said, looking away from me. ‘Time to go home.’

I stood up and wiped my mouth. I wanted to say something, but Jack’s face had grown… vulnerable. Was he feeling guilty? Post-cum shame? He didn’t look at me as he walked to the passenger door.

I got in beside him and placed my hands on the wheel. The diaper bunched up under my butt, making its presence known. Everything had happened so fast that then was the only time I had a chance to properly process the situation.
My cock was rock hard.

I looked to Jack, worried that he’d see it; worried that it would empower him. But he had his head pressed against the windowpane and he was staring out into the trees. ‘Are you gonna move anytime soon?’ he muttered.

I started the car and drove him home.

When we arrived at his place, he opened the door and swung his legs out, then stopped. ‘There are diapers in the backseat. You will keep the one you have on until morning, then change into a fresh one. I expect you to be wearing when I see you in class tomorrow.’

‘Jack, I can’t. Please.’

‘You don’t really have a choice, Eric,’ he said, then stepped out of the car. ‘See you tomorrow.’

He slammed the door.

As soon as he left, I got back into my trousers and then lay back against the driver’s seat with my eyes shut. How had all that happened in one night? Jack had transformed from a sweet boy into a monster and it made no sense.

Surely no one could pretend to be someone entirely different for a whole month.

But he had.

And then there was the diaper.

I placed my palm against the soft plastic of the front and felt around. The crinkling sound filled the car, and for the first time that night I worried that it would be easily heard by my students. How could I walk round a lecture hall in which I consistently demanded silence when my underwear was practically screaming through my trousers?

Those thoughts bounced around in my brain as I drove home, but I was no nearer to a solution when I arrived.

I pulled over and felt for my phone in my pocket before remembering that Jack had taken it. Well, fuck. He had easy access to all my contacts, including senior faculty members at the college. I exhaled a shaky breath, stepped out of my car and walked to my door. Then I remembered.

Swearing, I jogged back and retrieved the package of diapers from the backseat. On top of them was a note. I lifted it up and read it by the moonlight.

‘Oh, and remember, Eric. These are diapers. So, no potty for you! Have a good night. Jack.’

BetaPupAngel 01-29-2021 12:18 AM

only 1 part in and I already can't wait for part 2

Gayboy0021 01-30-2021 10:41 AM

This is great! Can’t wait for part 2

Kumapac 01-30-2021 07:21 PM

omg can't wait for part 2 keep up the good work

dirtstainz 02-02-2021 03:42 PM

I didn’t wear the diapers to work.

Two reasons for this. One: Jack wouldn’t know. We had a single class together in the morning. I would simply rush in and rush out, then steer clear of him for the rest of the day. I’d bring a diaper in my bag to change into near the end so I could show him when he checked on me. Two: he wouldn’t do anything if he found out anyway. I knew Jack. We’d been close for months. He’d never been like that with me before and there was no way it was going to continue. He was a good boy, a loving boy. The previous night was just some bizarre outburst.

He found me in the campus cafe at 7.30am.

‘Hey, diaper boy.’

I dropped my paper. ‘Shh! Don’t talk so loud.’

He fell into a seat beside me. ‘Don’t tell me what to do. You wearing your Huggies like I asked?’

I hesitated. Here goes. ‘Yes. Of course I am.’

‘Great! Let’s go to the 3rd floor toilets. I can’t wait to see them.’

Shit.

He stood up, chair legs scraping across the floor.

I didn’t move. ‘Jack… is this really necessary? What if someone sees us? I’ll get fired.’

‘Look around you, silly. There’s barely anybody here. To be honest, the more you dilly dally, the more likely it is you’ll get caught.’

He walked off.

I groaned and stood up. The day hadn’t even begun and my plan was already in pieces.

The lights in the 3rd floor toilets were on when we arrived, which meant the cleaners had probably already been there. That was good; less chance of unwanted visitors. Jack karate kicked one of the stall doors and it swung back on its hinges, bashing off the cubicle wall.

‘Please be quieter, Jack. Please.’

‘Aw, no one’s around. Stop pissing your pants, old man. Or should I say…’

He motioned for me to pull down my trousers. I sighed and obeyed.

Jack smiled. ‘I fucking knew you weren’t wearing one! You liar.’

‘You’re not mad?’

‘Not really. I mean, you need to learn to obey me. And you will. But I planned for this.’

Jack dropped his bag onto the toilet seat, unzipped it and pulled out a huge pink diaper.

‘What do you think of this bad boy?’

‘No,’ I said. ‘No. Absolutely not.’

Jack’s face darkened. The switch from amused to threatening was almost instantaneous. I took a step back.

‘Don’t ever say no to me,’ he said. ‘You understand? I’m not fucking around. I might smile, I might laugh, but I am so fucking beyond serious about this. Put on the diaper. You’re lucky I don’t make you do it out in the hall.’

I took the nappy from him and felt it. Although it was thicker, it didn’t make anywhere near as much noise as the other one. I looked at Jack. He was eyeing me expectantly. Did he mean this? If his intention was to humiliate me as much as possible, then surely the diaper should be louder. Was this mercy or oversight?

‘Hello?’ he said. ‘Earth to stupid: Get a move on.’

I slid down my boxers and opened the diaper. I noticed the smell then looked at Jack. He winked. ‘Pre-powdered and everything. Aren’t I just the best?’

I shook my head and clamped the pink bulk between my legs. It was softer than the other diapers and the sensation of it made my cock stiffen. Jack didn’t notice. I held the back of it against the door with my butt and pulled the front up. But then I got stuck.

Jack scoffed and stepped towards me. ‘Let me do it. Dumb baby.’

So there I stood, in the 3rd floor university toilets; a grown man being taped into a diaper by his 20 year old student. Again.

Only this time it was pink.

‘All done!’ he said, giving my butt a few pats. ‘Now you can go. Off to class! Remember to keep your phone on.’

Jack’s group was my first. I wouldn’t see them again til the following day, so I only had to get through that class then I could take off the diaper. Of course, that wasn’t strictly true, because he could just come find me again and check. But it’s what I told myself.

The students were in and seated faster than usual. I examined the faces staring back at me and a drop of sweat sprinted down my back. Did they know? Would Jack have told them? It seemed some of them were smiling. I tried to draw on my visual brain—what does a knowing smile look like?—but it wouldn’t cooperate. My belly grumbled. I wiped my brow.

‘Yo, professor? When you’re done perving on us, could you start the class?’

Everyone laughed. My gaze snapped towards the sound but I already knew who it was coming from. I gave a weak smile.

‘Sorry, guys. Just not feeling too well today. Let’s get this over with.’

‘Tummy problems, sir?’ Jack shouted from the back row. ‘Watch you don’t have an accident!’

Again, laughter. I ignored it and began teaching.

The class went well from there. Nobody said anything else, and after a time I managed to convince myself the diaper was completely invisible.

Then my phone buzzed.

The students were watching a short video clip. I pretended to ignore the text. The phone buzzed again. And again.

I picked it up.

‘Flash your diaper.’

I stared at the phone. He couldn’t be serious. There was just no way.

Another text. ‘You have until this video ends, or I stand up and tell everybody what you are.’

A picture followed the words. Me, last night, smiling, in a diaper.

I had no choice.

I turned my back on the class and lifted my phone as if to make a call. Then I took my other hand and reached into my pants. My legs trembled. I tried to listen over the sounds of the video. I don’t know what I was trying to hear. A sign of recognition, maybe? A gasp? Someone calling ‘is Eric having a wank right now?’.

There was nothing. I pulled my hands out of my trousers and with them came the waistband of my diaper. Bright pink and spotted with unicorns, it sat above my waistband looking like a sash from a 6 year old’s birthday party.

The video was almost finished. The text said flash, which meant I only had to show it briefly. So best to do it before the class’s attention was back on me.

I turned around… and no one looked. They were all watching the screen. I breathed.

My phone buzzed again and I picked it up.

‘Good boy,' it read.

And strangely, it felt good. An affirmation. Like I really was a good boy.

Jack stayed back after class. When the hall was empty, he walked over to my desk.

"That's what happens when you disobey me. So just don't. Get used to the fact that these"—he shoved his hand into the waistband of the diaper, pulled it away and snapped it back—"are a part of your life now."

"But why, Jack? Why are you doing this to me?"

His face fell and he looked away. "Because you're mine," he muttered. "And I won't ever let you go."

I grabbed his hand. "I was yours anyway. I wasn't going anywhere."

He stared at me, wide eyed, vulnerable. Just for a moment. Then his face hardened again. "And don't forget it bitch."

I sighed.

"Right," he said. "I've decided you'll be private tutoring me at my house. Every weeknight."

"Jack, we have talked about this. I can't do that. Its preferential treatment and people will ask questions. Not to mention your dad will be there."

"Shut up. You're doing it. Think of an excuse."

"Can't we at least do it somewhere private?"

"No! I can't keep leaving my little brother alone at night."

What did he mean? His dad was responsible for his little brother. Unless he was going out at night to meet a woman or something. Was that what was upsetting Jack so much—why he was acting out?

I wanted to ask but he seemed on edge with the conversation and I didn't want to push the issue. Anyway, I clearly had no choice but to tutor him. I would find out the situation soon enough.

"Fine," I said. "But you need to give me time. I have to think of a good reason why I'd be doing this for you, specifically."

Jack slung his bag onto his back. "You have two days, diaper boy. Then we are ramping this shit up."

Gayboy0021 02-03-2021 07:45 AM

I love this so much!!!!

Dirty_Slut 02-03-2021 05:28 PM

this is sooo good!!

ftmsub13 02-03-2021 07:53 PM

this is so fantastic! I'm in denial until April but this is making me want to touch and cum so badly:(

dbgetdare 02-19-2021 07:09 AM

I can't wait for more!!!

Gayboy0021 03-12-2021 03:25 PM

Please lord don’t let this die! I love this story

Bnth_you 03-13-2021 06:21 AM

This is a great story. Please keep it going.

BetaPupAngel 04-07-2021 02:38 PM

Is part 3 coming soon?

diaperboybcn29 04-08-2021 03:40 AM

Great story. I am loving it so far. Cannot wait for part 3