getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Ask me Anything (AMA) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Ama f 24 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=408703)

Sgt_Woomy 10-18-2021 06:13 PM

Ama f 24

Joined two years ago and never made a post? How naughty of me. Jokes aside, I'm finally going to open up a bit. So feel free to ask me anything.

Side note: I do tend to use more of my free time playing video games. So don't expect same day replies

saltychip 10-18-2021 06:56 PM

Well hello there ;)

What do you love best about wedgies?
What games do you play?
Why are you deciding to open up now?
Favorite color?

Sgt_Woomy 10-18-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltychip (Post 4543993)
Well hello there ;)

What do you love best about wedgies?
What games do you play?
Why are you deciding to open up now?
Favorite color?

Personally, I more enjoy the painful feeling of them. But also the humiliation aspect of them also is enjoyable to me.

Varies a lot. At the current moment, VRChat, Minecraft, and Terraria are my main plays. But I have played a lot of games. Games I know I have more than 1000 hours in include: GTA V(online), Splatoon(both 1 and 2), Minecraft, Terraria, Team Fortress 2, and VRChat.

Well A) I have done so more on Discord to others, then I remembered this site existed and I had an account on here. B) I know, since wedgies can be seen more in dare aspects than kink aspects, It's not unlikely I'd find people that also enjoy and know them.

Red, Specifically Crimson

kaiman 10-21-2021 09:51 AM

How did i miss this, is beyond me :)

What's the most fun dare you did while playing online?

Do you prefer to have the dare to be more on the pain or on the humiliation side (or on both) while you play?

Have a personal favorite, when talking about wedgies?

Do you also like to give them to others?

Sgt_Woomy 10-21-2021 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiman (Post 4547169)
How did i miss this, is beyond me :)

What's the most fun dare you did while playing online?

Do you prefer to have the dare to be more on the pain or on the humiliation side (or on both) while you play?

Have a personal favorite, when talking about wedgies?

Do you also like to give them to others?

1) A dare where I would be playing Splatoon 2 for 24 hours and every loss I’d paddle each cheek 5 times. 5 consecutive losses meant I had to give 25 strikes to my cunt, tits and ass, and then have to play until I win 5 in a row with a large vibe in my pussy and a bullet vibe in my ass.

2) more on the pain

3) two types are my favorite; frontal hanging and squeaky clean.

4) occasionally but never get much chance to tbh.

kaiman 10-24-2021 05:46 AM

Have you ever reached the edge or an orgasm just by pain?

What's the hottest sauce you have used on yourself and how?

Ever tried with fire burns (ex. heated steel or oven)?

Would you take on a bet or a dare that has you getting a tattoo as forfeit?

Sgt_Woomy 10-24-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiman (Post 4550361)
Have you ever reached the edge or an orgasm just by pain?

What's the hottest sauce you have used on yourself and how?

Ever tried with fire burns (ex. heated steel or oven)?

Would you take on a bet or a dare that has you getting a tattoo as forfeit?

Yes

Ghost pepper, rubbed on my nipples clit and inside the crotch and ass part of my panties for a double wedgie

I did spank myself with a heated metal spatula once, but it took WAY too long to heal afterwards

Probably not cause I’m not the best financially. I was much better when I got the stuff I have now but things have changed.

kaiman 10-25-2021 04:50 AM

Hehe. You weren't joking around when you wrote down that you like intense pain. Lovely :)

What's the first painful thing that you remember doing to yourself?

Let's pretend that the tattoo would come for free, but the question can also work from a general perspective. Do you enjoy the idea of someone doing something painful and permanent to you?

Any experience that was more painful than the ghost pepper one?

Would you let someone do a small fire brand on an hidden spot?

What experiences did you have with needles?

Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, which ones?

Sgt_Woomy 10-25-2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiman (Post 4551372)
Hehe. You weren't joking around when you wrote down that you like intense pain. Lovely :)

What's the first painful thing that you remember doing to yourself?

Let's pretend that the tattoo would come for free, but the question can also work from a general perspective. Do you enjoy the idea of someone doing something painful and permanent to you?

Any experience that was more painful than the ghost pepper one?

Would you let someone do a small fire brand on an hidden spot?

What experiences did you have with needles?

Do you have tattoos or piercings? If yes, which ones?

Most painful I did to myself was a using some nettles and giving myself a shoulder wedgie with them in my panties for 2 hours while I had a spiny vibrator in my cunt at near max speed, with a peeled ginger root in my asshole, and every hour for a 12 hours, I had to spank my cunt, ass and tits with a leather strap 30 times, and I had to eat my meals sitting on the horse. Painfully orgasmic.

Not really.

Just said the more painful one

Like the second question probably not.

Somewhat

Nope.

WedgieGirly99 10-25-2021 02:52 PM

Have you ever done a wedgie while in VR?

Sgt_Woomy 10-25-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WedgieGirly99 (Post 4552172)
Have you ever done a wedgie while in VR?

Yes. Several times

WedgieGirly99 10-25-2021 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgt_Woomy (Post 4552197)
Yes. Several times

Have you ever done any dares that had you do it, and if so, which was your favorite?

Sgt_Woomy 10-25-2021 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WedgieGirly99 (Post 4552210)
Have you ever done any dares that had you do it, and if so, which was your favorite?

A few. Favorite was doing a roleplay event in a shoulder wedgie the whole time.

kaiman 10-28-2021 04:57 AM

1. Ouchie. With the number 1 I meant to ask which was the first self pain experience you engaged in. Like, the origin story of your love for pain. I'll try to rephrase it. How and when did you find out of your passion for pain?

2. What kind of experiences did you have with needles?

3. Do you like receiving face slaps or giving them?

4. Have you ever been caught in the act of inflicting pain to yourself or others? If yes, how did it go?

Sgt_Woomy 10-28-2021 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiman (Post 4554744)
1. Ouchie. With the number 1 I meant to ask which was the first self pain experience you engaged in. Like, the origin story of your love for pain. I'll try to rephrase it. How and when did you find out of your passion for pain?

2. What kind of experiences did you have with needles?

3. Do you like receiving face slaps or giving them?

4. Have you ever been caught in the act of inflicting pain to yourself or others? If yes, how did it go?

I got bullied in school quite a bit physically, and it honestly started with the wedgies I was getting.

The only real experience I have with needles was about 7 years of allergy shots I got, which is also why I have a high pain tolerance. I never really used them for sexual things as I have other stuff I can use for pain.

I don’t mind them but it’s not as much of a thrill.

Yeah, my folks caught me when I was younger trying to spank myself, cause I thought I was quite but I wasn’t, but they didn’t really question it. They kinda left me be after saying “you can be quieter.”