getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   getDare 'All Boys' School (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150191)

DirtyDarez 08-12-2013 10:19 AM

getDare 'All Boys' School

getDare 'All Boys' School is now enrolling!

Welcome students and teachers to getDare School for Boys. I hope everyone is ready for the upcoming term and I expect great behavior and attendance throughout!

Let me introduce myself, I am the headmaster and I am in charge of all of you, it's my job to make sure that all of my students stay in line and that all of my teachers do their best to keep it that way.

As in most schools, there will be many different cliques and with them cliques comes different roles.

As headmaster, I will create rules, tasks, punishments etc for both students and teachers.

Teachers: You's are in charge of all the students, you may give tasks and punishments to anyone who disobeys or misbehaves.

Students: Get your uniform on boys (or take it off ;) ) from here on in, you belong to us. Do as we say or face the consequences. Expect to receive tasks regularly, much like school work and home work and if they are not completed, severe punishments will follow.

Student Cliques

The Bullies: Yous usually end up being the ones punished the most but you also do your fair share of punishing when it comes to the other, weaker boys in your school.

The Jocks: Yous are the fittest, most athletic boys in your school, yous can be cocky and nasty to nearly all the other boys in the school if you want.

The Nerds: Yous are the most unfortunate boys in the school, subjected to constant harassment from other students but not often teachers as yous are the ones most well behaved and with the best work ethic.

The Prefects: Yous have power over all other students, you may punish other students and you are expected to co-operate with teachers and the headmaster in the punishing also. Unfortunately for you, yous are one of the most hated groups and the bullies/jocks take great pleasure in reminding you that you are still, at the end of the day, just a student.

Sound complicated?

I know it may sound complicated so here is a quick summary.

I will give between 3 to 5 tasks weekly for students and 2 to 4 tasks weekly for teachers.

Everyone has 24 hours to complete the task and a full written report is expected.

If at any time, I or another teacher feel that someone should be punished, we will post the punishment on this thread.

Boys will be boys so fighting or other, perhaps sexual activities are regular occurrences. This will happen by users choosing what role they would like and then targeting other members, lower than they are.

The Headmaster: Can punish, give tasks, truths and dares to everyone.

Teachers can punish, give tasks, truths and dare anyone except the headmaster.

Bullies can punish and give tasks to all other students.

Jocks can punish and give tasks to everyone, except Bullies.

Nerds can not, punish or give tasks to anyone.

Prefects can give truths, punishments and tasks to anyone.

The first task will be given once we have at least 5 students and 3 teachers.

There will be rules added once it's up and running and will be found in my blog.

Please comment with what role you would like.

Class Dismissed ;)

Komodo Jones 08-12-2013 10:40 AM

This sounds interesting. I'd like to enroll as a teacher.

jeff12345 08-12-2013 11:19 AM

i would like to enroll as a nerd student

JONWEDGIE1 08-12-2013 11:26 AM

i join as a male nerd

BadWolf1 08-12-2013 11:31 AM

I'd Like to join as a jock.
I also want to suggest to make the roles a bit more different. Or make some more rules, for example: when a bully gives a nerd a dare, the nerd can tell the teachers and they will punish the bully

variiation 08-12-2013 11:31 AM

I'll join as a nerd.

Domsub 08-12-2013 11:32 AM

I would like to join as a teacher

DirtyDarez 08-12-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadWolf1 (Post 1053111)
I'd Like to join as a jock.
I also want to suggest to make the roles a bit more different. Or make some more rules, for example: when a bully gives a nerd a dare, the nerd can tell the teachers and they will punish the bully

Yeah there will be more rules once there is more participation as I outlined above.

As for the nerd being able to tell the teacher, it should be just like a normal school so of course, anyone can tell the teachers or headmaster :)

givemeawedgie999 08-12-2013 12:59 PM

Will join as a bully

dgaz 08-12-2013 01:00 PM

I'll join as a nerd

random_08* 08-12-2013 01:03 PM

i'll join in as a jock

GermanSlaveBoy 08-12-2013 01:05 PM

I would like to join as nerd.

DirtyDarez 08-12-2013 01:07 PM

Great! We just need one more Teacher before the first task is given out.

melrodareway 08-12-2013 01:48 PM

I'll join in as a nerd student.

cookies657 08-12-2013 01:51 PM

can u please make one for girls? or a co-ed. if, co-ed there will be more drama!