getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Punish me for being horny and lazy (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362204)

sweetorsassy 03-17-2019 12:50 AM

Punish me for being horny and lazy

Hi everyone I haven't been on here in a long time but I'm back. I would like some teasing for my pussy as well as some punishments. I have been very bad because my pussy has been very wet this past week and horny. I have been thinking about it being touched and pleased far too often. I also have been procrastinating my work. I need your help to be reminded of what happens to horny girls who don't do their work.

Ps. I sadly no longer have toys. They were lost in a move. So household items only. I will have to save up for new toys soon.

lovethembbw 03-17-2019 02:22 AM

This is given to someone else by me, I think this is also suitable for you.

Use a crotch rope panties, design the roping in such a way that should have one string in between your pussy lips to suppress your clit from having any freedom, and then one string at the right side and another at the left side both pressing to close your pussy. That will give you less opportunity to get the feeling while you touch pussy. Still I think it will allow you to do pee and poo without removing it.
Bend your left hand at the elbow so that your palm reach near shoulder, now use rope or band to tie your hand like that, so that your one hand will nonfunctional and you will get one hand left to do other things, so this way you can reduce amount of touching.
Still count number of time you touched your pussy, for each touching you have to spank your pussy for 10 times.
If you don't do any task for more than 3 hours you have to put two clothespin in your nipples and then rotate the pin 180 degree, repeat this for 5 times

sweetorsassy 03-17-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethembbw (Post 3601855)
This is given to someone else by me, I think this is also suitable for you.

Use a crotch rope panties, design the roping in such a way that should have one string in between your pussy lips to suppress your clit from having any freedom, and then one string at the right side and another at the left side both pressing to close your pussy. That will give you less opportunity to get the feeling while you touch pussy. Still I think it will allow you to do pee and poo without removing it.
Bend your left hand at the elbow so that your palm reach near shoulder, now use rope or band to tie your hand like that, so that your one hand will nonfunctional and you will get one hand left to do other things, so this way you can reduce amount of touching.
Still count number of time you touched your pussy, for each touching you have to spank your pussy for 10 times.
If you don't do any task for more than 3 hours you have to put two clothespin in your nipples and then rotate the pin 180 degree, repeat this for 5 times

I fell asleep last night but I will do this today. Hopefully I can make sense of how to tie that thing. A pic ref would have been helpful. Also is it how many times I touch my pussy after this post or is it this week or yesterday?

sweetorsassy 03-17-2019 10:45 AM

I'm sorry I couldnt figure out the rope thing but I spanked my pussy 10x ). If you want to punish me more check out the new link in my signature.

just.for.fun01 03-17-2019 11:28 AM

Well you should start by edging 5 times and then slap your pussy 25 times and your not allowed to cum until you have caught up on your work

lovethembbw 03-17-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetorsassy (Post 3602214)
I'm sorry I couldnt figure out the rope thing but I spanked my pussy 10x ). If you want to punish me more check out the new link in my signature.

Check your PM for crotch rope example

hoemaster 03-17-2019 05:12 PM

Send me a picture of you in bra and panties