getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Speedo In Public (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351678)

Pennys 09-30-2018 02:20 PM

Speedo In Public

Who here has worn a speedo in public? If so where/when and did you like it? If not, why not, and do you plan on trying it out?

Maleslut92 09-30-2018 03:17 PM

I have not because my wife does not like them. I think they would be comfortable and would love to wear them but don’t really have the body for it either.

Scrap 09-30-2018 11:42 PM

I took a couple business trips overseas. One of them was over the summer, and the local custom required speedo's in the pools.

... when in Rome... or Bankok, in this case...

321tt 10-14-2018 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pennys (Post 3441375)
Who here has worn a speedo in public? If so where/when and did you like it? If not, why not, and do you plan on trying it out?

Sure I did. It's the minimum to wear not to be naked, so I wear them when I need to cover up my nudity. However, I make it square cuts for these situations. I wear brief cuts commonly for swimming though (it's the only swimwear I really use).

cyclist 08-09-2022 03:17 PM

Quote:

As a kid and through to around 15, I used to wear Speedos swimming in any public swimming baths.
But then I stopped swimming for years and when I started again I wore shorts.
However, I have a lower than normal Speedo style brief (not Speedo brand though) that exposes my pubes that also has a cut out so mre of my pubes are exposed. It also shows part of my shaft but as its only part of it I'm not too fussed about it being seen, I put them on sometimes if my dog needs to go out at night as I often sleep naked.

paaltjepaal 08-10-2022 12:30 AM

when i was a kid and teen it was mandatory in pools still wear them when i go swimming
but i'm one of the few

Gungediapers10 08-10-2022 04:06 AM

ive wore speedos on a lad's holiday abroad due to losing a bet

I couldnt say no for 48hr which was hard, had all my swimming shorts removed and locked away, Felt a little embarrassed but more embrassing when had to walk down the beach in them with socks and sandals with loser written on😳, which was funny for them but completely humiliated for me to be honest they were comfy

shyguy88 08-10-2022 04:10 AM

i got back on to swimming about 5 months ago, for fitness. started out with the jammers, then the shorter shorts, tried the speedo's last week, was very shy and shaking and had to push myself to do it, the pool was quiet so i went for it. It felt great, i did more laps than usual, bit scared to try it again during busier times but i get why speedos exist, they work.

rockroller69 08-10-2022 02:39 PM

Quote:

I've never worn a speedo but I definitely would. As a nudist, it's the closest thing I can get to true nudity on a non nude beach. Weird how that little piece of fabric changes so much.

rhode64 08-11-2022 06:10 AM

Yes

Yes I have worn a speedo in public . When I was younger if I had to wear a costume it was always a speedo . Our school costumes were speedos so that what I wore . At boarding school we swam nude unless we were competing with other schools then it was green speedos .