getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Which TV show did you binge watch last? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=351715)

nina@ 10-01-2018 12:57 AM

Which TV show did you binge watch last?

The thread is simple, just mention which TV show did you binge watch last. You can also use this thread to mention other tv shows you have binge watched in the past, give reviews or recommendations on those shows and also mention which ones you plan to watch?;)

lilith_ 10-01-2018 01:19 AM

Currently binge watching orange is the new black!

Ly Ph 10-01-2018 07:23 AM

"The Dragon Prince" but honestly I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be and it felt like the season ended abruptly. Perhaps wait a year or two and it maybe worth checking out.

RiskyFlame 10-02-2018 04:24 AM

The last one was Better Call Saul (third season) and before that, Steven Universe season (season one to four). Currently, I'm waiting for Steven Universe's fifth season to finish airing all its episodes. I simply can't bring myself to waiting days (let alone weeks) between single episodes so I pretty much always binge watch series/ cartoons/ anime/ etc. :)

DianaAu 10-02-2018 04:38 AM

Tabbo, but for my disappointment there is only one season at the moment.
Waiting for the new season of supernatural, few days left. I hope it will be the last season in the series. Have spent half of my life watching and waiting for new seasons, at this point I no longer enjoy most of the new episodes, but I need conclusion to my journey with brothers and Cas (Love that guy):cool:.

nina@ 11-11-2018 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiskyFlame (Post 3442993)
I simply can't bring myself to waiting days (let alone weeks) between single episodes so I pretty much always binge watch series/ cartoons/ anime/ etc. :)

I agree it's too much to wait when the next episode is just available for binge watching, the last one I watched was Schitt's Creek:). I would recommend it specially the earlier seasons if you want to laugh a lot:D.. A good comedy series.
I have been wanting to watch Better call Saul for a while as I have liked the character in Breaking Bad.

Phaade 11-11-2018 02:22 AM

The last Show I binged was Marvels Agents of Shield. Saw the first few Episodes on Amazon Prime and just got hooked!

Stellz 11-11-2018 11:36 PM

Homecoming on Prime. So good.

lollypopcookie 11-12-2018 12:25 AM

Gossip girl just a filler till the new season of game of thrones comes out

LegLuvr 11-12-2018 12:58 AM

The Walking Dead, trying to catch up to season 9, but I need to buy 8 first :(

StrawDog 11-12-2018 09:21 AM

The chilling adventures of Sabrina, and I HATED it. Aunt Zelda was perfectly cast and acted, though.

elf_ears 12-08-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrawDog (Post 3482313)
The chilling adventures of Sabrina, and I HATED it. Aunt Zelda was perfectly cast and acted, though.

Huh, I quite liked it but you're not the first person I've heard say they weren't impressed by it.

I'm 3/4 of the way through binge watch Chronologically Lost. It's a fan edit of Lost the rearranges everything that happens throughout the show into chronological order.

Runesmith 12-16-2018 10:37 AM

I just watched the entire 7th season of Futurama. I do have a co-worker who uncannily resembles Dr Zoidberg (I mean in his behavior - he doesn't have tentacles around his mouth).

Butterfly's Prisoner 12-16-2018 11:07 AM

Super Drags here. It wasn't that good, but I was so hyped up about it that I got the free one-month Netflix subscription just to watch it.

Kate92 01-29-2019 06:24 PM

The last show I binge watched was Unforgotten, a UK crime drama.

- Kate