getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20 Female searching for some dares! Public fun! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396442)

Paola 11-28-2020 03:21 PM

20 Female searching for some dares! Public fun!

Hey, iam searching for some fun ideas to do today and tomorrow. I have a lot of free time since I work as a hotel inspector normally... Iam in a hotel on the coast of France right now. There are like 200 meters to the ocean. And the hotel is rather big with nearly no people at all because vacationers arent allowed. Iam just here because of traverling back to Germany and my next flight will be on monday.

If you want to know anything about me or about this place I will be happy to tell you. I hope you have a lot of ideas!

~Paola

frukostflingor 11-28-2020 03:28 PM

Well, let's start with running trough the hallways nude

Paola 11-28-2020 03:35 PM

Where shall I run? Iam on floor 4. Room 401.

frukostflingor 11-28-2020 03:37 PM

Run to the elevator and back. If you live near the elivator run to the end off the hallway and back

Paola 11-28-2020 03:38 PM

Okay. The elevator is right next to me. :D So I will go till the end and back. I will go for it now.

Blue Griffin 11-28-2020 03:39 PM

With back turned to the elevators, pick/give a wedgie, flash the doors, reach down the front of your underwear. The catch is do it while the evlvator is going up/not called by you. So you won’t know if they are going to stop on your floor.

Maybe press every button on the way down and flash each floor?

frukostflingor 11-28-2020 03:40 PM

Do that. If the elevator is in glass you should ride it to the first floor and back nude and don't cover your self

Foo_Boy_Ben 11-28-2020 03:42 PM

Go to the other end of the hallway, on your floor, fully clothed and leave your room key there. go to the other side of the hall, strip.
Now walk to get your key. You can either go in your room and leave your clothes or go pick them up.
But you have to wait to get dressed. Till you back in your room.

Bobcat 11-28-2020 03:43 PM

go to the ocean get nude leave every thing there go for a swim and a walk you can not say anything if you see anyone near your stuff even if they pick it up

johank 11-28-2020 11:50 PM

Hey! I have some hidden bondage dares for you...

1. Breast bondage. Go for a walk in a public place while tits bound as follows: Tie your tits (each tit separately and rope close to body. ) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket

2. Knee bondage. Bound your legs just above the knees tightly together. Wear a long dress/skirt to cover up the ropes. And heels! (maybe a long pencil stile skirt/dress that is tight at knees will work best. It will make the bondage slightly more invisible and also the walking will looks more natural, as the skirt/dress itself limits the movement of legs) When bound and dressed, you should go for a drink in a bar or visit a store (at least 10-15 min.)

J

bobnm 11-28-2020 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paola (Post 4210356)
Okay. The elevator is right next to me. :D So I will go till the end and back. I will go for it now.

How did it go? Maybe try to step it up a bit by going for a naked elevator ride (leave your clothes in your room, but don't forget the key). Maybe to the top floor, walk around a little bit, then come back? If you are really daring, you could go to the ground floor...

Daring_Alice 11-29-2020 01:44 AM

Breakfast Dare

Let me know if this is too much, but I hope you like it:

Go to Breakfast in jut a t-shirt and panties, whenever you are sat at the table, pull your panties down to you ankles.

Once yu are finished, go back to your room using the elevator, but before you enter the elevator, take off your panties and lift your top to expose your breasts, you should also twist your panties round your wrists to 'tie' them behind your back.

When you get back to your room, leave the door open and your clothes in the hall, then masturbate until you cum loudly.

bee9 11-29-2020 04:01 AM

Put the key from your room not further than 20 meters from ocean.
Go back in your room. Strip. Tie your hands behind your back.
Go outside and lock the door.

Paola 12-01-2020 02:48 PM

Already back!

Iam sorry my next flight went right that evening cause of some new management. I since then had no time to reply to your ideas. Iam back home so your really creative tasks are difficult to do. :/ I will open a new Thread for some dares that can be done here @home.

Here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=4213545