getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Extreme Food Humiliation for disgusting piggy 25F (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411590)

Annabellyucky 01-20-2022 04:04 PM

Extreme Food Humiliation for disgusting piggy 25F

Hi all,

As punishment for being a dirty horny little piggy who is eating too much, I deserve some extreme humiliation. Please use me for your humiliation.

Please pick a food of your choice and select from the following:
Smash: I will smash this food into my part of my body of your choosing (inc. face)
Dunk: I will dunk a part of my body of your choosing into the food
Smear: I will smear this food into my part of my body of your choosing
Roll: I will roll in this food
Bathe: I will bathe in this food
Sit I will sit on this food
Gooble I will gobble up (eat greedily) this food like the greedy pig I am
Suck I'll suck on food
LickI will lick food
SpitI will spit on food
Panties: I will fill my panties with a food of your choice

If there’s something else you think I have forgotten, let me know.
Feel free to add any rules / dares alongside this.

You are welcome to combine any of the above actions and can post multiple times.
Please make me into your disgusting food slut
I will aim to do all by Thursday. I am not able to cum until this has been satisfactorily completed. I plan to send proof by kik once completed so let me know if you would like to receive. However, please post here on getdare so I can track

For every post I will also give myself a slap in the face or an edge, your choice!

Foo_Boy_Ben 01-20-2022 04:34 PM

This sounds like alot if fun for you

How about you get a bag of mixed fruits smash it with your feet then smear then it across your face and if theres any left on the floor sit on it.

Instructor411 01-20-2022 04:46 PM

Roll in the content of a canned lentil soup and gobble a jar of mayonnaise (or suck a bottle empty).

Slap your face. And roll should also include using your head to mop a little.

Blue Griffin 01-20-2022 09:16 PM

Any food? Are you going to purchase everything we tell you to get?

Annabellyucky 01-21-2022 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Griffin (Post 4640249)
Any food? Are you going to purchase everything we tell you to get?

Within reason but if normal grocery items, then yes 👍

Annabellyucky 01-21-2022 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foo_Boy_Ben (Post 4640123)
This sounds like alot if fun for you

How about you get a bag of mixed fruits smash it with your feet then smear then it across your face and if theres any left on the floor sit on it.

Consider it done! My housemates are away next Thursday so this piggy will get a bag of mixed fruits, smash with my feet until they’re all smushed up and then smear across my dirty face. Any leftovers will be sat on so my bum gets as dirty as my piggy face.

Thank you for humiliating me. I will kik you once this has been done.

Annabellyucky 01-21-2022 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Instructor411 (Post 4640132)
Roll in the content of a canned lentil soup and gobble a jar of mayonnaise (or suck a bottle empty).

Slap your face. And roll should also include using your head to mop a little.

I will roll in a can of lentil soup, making sure to mop some of the contents with my face and hair.

I will gobble and suck up the mayonnaise like the greedy piggy I am. I aim to do next Thursday when housemates are away!

I have slapped my face now and will slap again once I am covered in lentil soup.

Thank you for humiliating me!

Rd2506 01-21-2022 01:53 AM

Smash a pie on ur face..
Bathe ur self with Egg yolk.. Then sit on 4 Banana for 5 mins.. after that.. spit on that banana gobble up..

silverdarknight 01-21-2022 02:18 AM

How about a couple of bottles of brown sauce over your head?

Rub it into your hair, your face, your tits, your whole body.

...clean up?

Nah. You can stay there all sticky and stinking for hours.

messygerman 01-21-2022 05:33 AM

You will have to roll in custard. After you are finished you are to put on a swimsuit and fill that with bbq sauce - sweet and sour 😊 when you are done your only way to get out of it, is to post a link here that leads to a photo of you in your swimsuit - it should stay here for 24 hours. Otherwise you are not allowed to take off the suit for 72 hours!

Annabellyucky 01-21-2022 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rd2506 (Post 4640372)
Smash a pie on ur face..
Bathe ur self with Egg yolk.. Then sit on 4 Banana for 5 mins.. after that.. spit on that banana gobble up..

Any particular type of pie?

I prob won’t have enough egg yolks to bathe in but I can lie in the bath and crack some eggs over my body, would that be ok??

This pig will of course sit on four bananas, spit on them then gobble up greedily!

Annabellyucky 01-21-2022 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverdarknight (Post 4640381)
How about a couple of bottles of brown sauce over your head?

Rub it into your hair, your face, your tits, your whole body.

...clean up?

Nah. You can stay there all sticky and stinking for hours.

Consider it done. This pig will pour two bottles of brown sauce over its head then rub it thoroughly into my hair, face, pig udders, stomach, pussy and thighs.

I’ll have to clean up before my housemates come home but will keep for as long as I can before this. Aim to do on Thursday!

Annabellyucky 01-21-2022 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by messygerman (Post 4640486)
You will have to roll in custard. After you are finished you are to put on a swimsuit and fill that with bbq sauce - sweet and sour 😊 when you are done your only way to get out of it, is to post a link here that leads to a photo of you in your swimsuit - it should stay here for 24 hours. Otherwise you are not allowed to take off the suit for 72 hours!

This piggy will roll in custard, she will then put on a bikini and fill both the bra and bottoms with bbq sauce.

I don’t think getdare allows links, however I could post up on e-blue and share the link with whoever requests it by PM? Would this be sufficient?

Thank you for making me a sweet and sour slut!

AnonBull1 01-21-2022 08:57 AM

Slather your ass and cunt in tabasco... Enjoy the burn!

SerBlack 01-21-2022 09:03 AM

Fill your panties with honey, and really rub your panties when on to work it all in. And have an edge.