getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Shower dares (new here) 18/m (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=395792)

Youngslave69 11-12-2020 05:35 PM

Shower dares (new here) 18/m

Hello everyone,

I think my title says it all. I'm looking for some shower dares that i can do subtly(without parents hearing). I'm new here so please give me tips on posting, signature and shit. I hope this doesn't die :)

Ps. For legal reasons I'm 18/m.
(forgot to add to signature) toys: nipple clamps, pin badges and trusty fingers.

Tfhtfrrgghh 11-12-2020 11:02 PM

Give yourself a golden shower

Youngslave69 11-13-2020 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tfhtfrrgghh (Post 4193898)
Give yourself a golden shower

Will do. Any other ideas?

tomasz.rodent 11-14-2020 04:14 AM

Take a cold shower.

Take a shower with nipple calamps on.

Change water temeprature from max you can stand to cold and back to heat 3 times.

Youngslave69 11-14-2020 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent (Post 4195183)
Take a cold shower.

Take a shower with nipple calamps on.

Change water temeprature from max you can stand to cold and back to heat 3 times.

Is this all one dare?

If so I'm looking forward to it.

DaVance 11-14-2020 10:10 AM

You will need some string or rope for this one. Tie one end of the string to the shower head and the other end to your cock and balls while standing and facing the shower head. Allow only a little slack in the string. Then turn on and adjust the water temperature and wash your entire body front and back and head to toe. Don't fall.

:):):)

Youngslave69 11-14-2020 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaVance (Post 4195507)
You will need some string or rope for this one. Tie one end of the string to the shower head and the other end to your cock and balls while standing and facing the shower head. Allow only a little slack in the string. Then turn on and adjust the water temperature and wash your entire body front and back and head to toe. Don't fall.

:):):)

I'll give this a go next shower. Providing I can get string.

imhard 11-14-2020 03:11 PM

Tie your balls to some sort of object that can hold water. Ideally some sort of bucket, water bottle, plastic container. Then tie the other end of the string to this container and show us normal. As you shower the container will fill up with water and start straining your balls.

Quite fun. Use to do it in my shower so my parents wouldn't hear.

Youngslave69 11-14-2020 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imhard (Post 4195753)
Tie your balls to some sort of object that can hold water. Ideally some sort of bucket, water bottle, plastic container. Then tie the other end of the string to this container and show us normal. As you shower the container will fill up with water and start straining your balls.

That sounds great. Will have to hide the bottle from my parents though.

Thinking of something to do with toothpaste.

Inthisforthefun42 11-14-2020 08:28 PM

Have you got kik?

Youngslave69 11-15-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inthisforthefun42 (Post 4195990)
Have you got kik?

Nah sorry. I can use the built in chat though.

Mr.sissyboy 11-15-2020 04:53 PM

Empty half a tube of toothpaste into your add hole and give yourself a wedgie. Run the other half onto your nipples, cock and balls. Start stroking your cock and use the toothpaste as lube and cum. Play with the cum and rub it around your body, and then hop into a cold shower

Youngslave69 11-15-2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.sissyboy (Post 4196839)
Empty half a tube of toothpaste into your add hole and give yourself a wedgie. Run the other half onto your nipples, cock and balls. Start stroking your cock and use the toothpaste as lube and cum. Play with the cum and rub it around your body, and then hop into a cold shower

Can't use that much toothpaste so is it OK to use a polo in my ass as a substitute?

robrob3rts 11-16-2020 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imhard (Post 4195753)

This sounds like a great way to think of the environment, when you cant take it anymore your shower has to end because you've used enough water