getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   tie and abuse me (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=362088)

Phaedo 03-14-2019 09:33 PM

tie and abuse me

I'll be traveling for work next week and will have Monday night and Tuesday night alone in my hotel room to be your submissive slut. Please set the rules for my time alone and give me good self-bondage, orgasm control, and punishment dares to complete. I will provide detailed reports back.

In addition, I will edge once for every response (not my own) to this post.

My limits and toys are below.

lovethembbw 03-15-2019 12:53 AM

Tie your ball and dick with one side of a rope, with other side hang something or pull something heavy
Put all the clothes pin on your dick and balls, then hit those with belt, keeping hitting till they fall off
Get yourself plugged while traveling

Phaedo 03-15-2019 01:33 AM

Thank you for these dares. I will complete them next week and report back.

What else would GD have me do?

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 03-15-2019 11:23 AM

You should be naked when you're alone in your hotel room well except for your chastity cage. Use one of your bullet vibes to edge twice within an hour after waking. And another 2 times before bed. If you can't edge while wearing the cage remove it. But you must fuck your ass using toothpaste as lube for 15 minutes per edge as a penalty and give each of your balls 10 smacks.

If other people give you permission you can remove the cage the last night of your trip and have a ruined orgasm. If ten do you can have a full orgasm. If you don't receive permission, I can provide you with some jerk-off instructions that will end with an orgasm, but fair warning your ass, cock and balls will end up paying the price.

Phaedo 03-15-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 3600512)
You should be naked when you're alone in your hotel room well except for your chastity cage. Use one of your bullet vibes to edge twice within an hour after waking. And another 2 times before bed. If you can't edge while wearing the cage remove it. But you must fuck your ass using toothpaste as lube for 15 minutes per edge as a penalty and give each of your balls 10 smacks.

If other people give you permission you can remove the cage the last night of your trip and have a ruined orgasm. If ten do you can have a full orgasm. If you don't receive permission, I can provide you with some jerk-off instructions that will end with an orgasm, but fair warning your ass, cock and balls will end up paying the price.

Yes, Ma'am. I will follow these rules and the daily routine you have prescribed for me. I will provide a detailed report.

Phaedo 03-16-2019 01:24 AM

Rules and dares so far

Here's a list of rules and dares that I have received so far. Keep them coming!

Rules:
  1. I will edge once for every post in this thread that is not my own
  2. I must be naked when I'm alone in my hotel room
  3. I must wear my chastity cage 24/7 unless I must remove it to complete a dare
  4. If anyone gives me permission to cum, I can remove my chastity cage the last night of my trip and have a ruined orgasm
  5. If 10 people given give me permission to cum, I can remove my chastity cage the last night of my trip and have a full orgasm
  6. If no one gives me permission to cum, Angie gets to make me abuse my ass, cock, and balls until I reach orgasm

Dares:
  1. Traveling to and from my destination, I must wear a butt plug
  2. With my genitals tied to a heavy object, I am to use my belt to hit the pegs on my cock and balls until they fall off.
  3. Use a bullet vibe to edge twice within one hour of waking and one hour of going to bed. If I need to remove the chastity cage to edge, I must fuck my ass using toothpaste as lube for 15 minutes per edge and give each of my balls 10 smacks.

My edge count (including those specified in the dares) is now 10.
No one has given me permission to cum.

lovethembbw 03-16-2019 01:31 AM

See whether you can do the following:
Pee on your pants while at room then get out of room and go to hotel lobby and then come back to your room.
Can you use swimming pool? If so edge while under water.

Phaedo 03-16-2019 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethembbw (Post 3601032)
See whether you can do the following:
Pee on your pants while at room then get out of room and go to hotel lobby and then come back to your room.
Can you use swimming pool? If so edge while under water.

I think there is an indoor pool, so I can try. Can I take off the chastity cage for this?

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 03-16-2019 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaedo (Post 3601036)
I think there is an indoor pool, so I can try. Can I take off the chastity cage for this?

I'll let lovethembbw way in, but I'd say yes same penalty for removing the cage to edge applies.

lovethembbw 03-16-2019 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 3601100)
I'll let lovethembbw way in, but I'd say yes same penalty for removing the cage to edge applies.

Thanks for permitting and applying the rule

Phaedo 03-16-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethembbw (Post 3601259)
Thanks for permitting and applying the rule

OK, so then the dare as I understand it is to remove my cage, fuck my ass using toothpaste as lube for 15 minutes, give each of my balls 10 smacks, and then go to the pool and edge while under water.

Thank you, lovethembbw, for the additional abuse!

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 03-16-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaedo (Post 3601288)
OK, so then the dare as I understand it is to remove my cage, fuck my ass using toothpaste as lube for 15 minutes, give each of my balls 10 smacks, and then go to the pool and edge while under water.

Thank you, lovethembbw, for the additional abuse!

Unless you think you can edge underwater with the cage on.

Phaedo 03-16-2019 10:07 PM

Bumping this. Please keep adding to my rules and tasks. So far, no bondage dares. :(

Rules:
  1. I will edge once for every post in this thread that is not my own
  2. I must be naked when I'm alone in my hotel room
  3. I must wear my chastity cage 24/7 unless I must remove it to complete a dare
  4. Possibility for orgasm
    1. If 10 people given give me permission to cum, I can remove my chastity cage the last night of my trip and have a full orgasm :D
    2. If anyone gives me permission to cum, I can remove my chastity cage the last night of my trip and have a ruined orgasm :(
    3. If no one gives me permission to cum, Angie has claimed sole ownership of my orgasm, which can only occur if I follow her instructions on how to abuse my ass, cock, and balls :eek:
Dares:
  1. Traveling to and from my destination, I must wear a butt plug
  2. With my genitals tied to a heavy object, I am to use my belt to hit the pegs on my cock and balls until they fall off.
  3. Use a bullet vibe to edge twice within one hour of waking and one hour of going to bed. If I need to remove the chastity cage to edge, I must fuck my ass using toothpaste as lube for 15 minutes per edge and give each of my balls 10 smacks.
  4. Pee my pants in my room, then go to hotel lobby and return to my room.
  5. Remove my chastity cage, fuck my ass using toothpaste as lube for 15 minutes, give each of my balls 10 smacks, and then go to the pool and edge while under water.

My edge count (including those specified in the dares) is now 13.

No one has given me permission to cum. The deadline for responses is 12 am ET on Tuesday, 3/19.

Consensus 03-17-2019 12:43 PM

Sleep with one wrist attached to the bed somehow, this may involve wrapping something around the whole mattress.

Shower, and do your normal toilet routine, with wrists tied to one another.

Because you said you'd not had any bondage instructions! I'm looking forward to your reports! Will you link your blogs here or just post in thread? I vote for blogs!

All this sounds very exciting!

Connie

Phaedo 03-17-2019 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consensus (Post 3602340)
Sleep with one wrist attached to the bed somehow, this may involve wrapping something around the whole mattress.

Shower, and do your normal toilet routine, with wrists tied to one another.

Because you said you'd not had any bondage instructions! I'm looking forward to your reports! Will you link your blogs here or just post in thread? I vote for blogs!

All this sounds very exciting!

Connie

Thanks, Connie! If you want a blog, then I'll treat that as a rule, blog the whole experience, and link to it from this thread.

Sleep both nights this way or just one? Same question regarding showering...