getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Masturbating on the phone? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343553)

andrew_b 06-14-2018 10:44 AM

Masturbating on the phone?

Do you ever masturbate whilst on the phone to someone?

If so, who?

Also if this kind of thing interests you then maybe you might like my dare (link below)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...56#post3318456

rhode64 06-15-2018 01:57 AM

masturbating

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3318457)

If so, who?

Also if this kind of thing interests you then maybe you might like my dare (link below)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...56#post3318456

I often edge while on the phone usually because when I answer the phone I am usually already edging as I edge a lot at home as it feels good and helps me relax and helps deal with the pain I am always in . For anyone dealing with chronic pain try it as it works for me .

andrew_b 06-17-2018 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 3319162)
I often edge while on the phone usually because when I answer the phone I am usually already edging as I edge a lot at home as it feels good and helps me relax and helps deal with the pain I am always in . For anyone dealing with chronic pain try it as it works for me .

Well that's a good reason to do it

sm_limb 06-18-2018 01:54 AM

I often masturbate while on the phone. Just fingers under skirt.
But also full on and fully naked.
Even few times phone on speaker while using my fuckingmachine.
It doesnt matter who is on the phone, friends, coworkers, family.
The most exciting was when taljing with my mom on the phone while i locked myself to the fuckingmachine and it fuck both my holes at the same time.

LucyB 06-18-2018 11:26 AM

A fun game I've tried recently...
When a telemarketer calls you start touching. You have to keep them on the line until you cum. Most people hang up on them so this can be a real task. Just keep asking questions about their product or service. If you can't cum by the time they hang up on you there is whatever punishment you set up for yourself. To make it more fun you can also make moaning noises as you cum. Sometimes it's really challenging!

andrew_b 06-19-2018 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucyB (Post 3323438)
A fun game I've tried recently...
When a telemarketer calls you start touching. You have to keep them on the line until you cum. Most people hang up on them so this can be a real task. Just keep asking questions about their product or service. If you can't cum by the time they hang up on you there is whatever punishment you set up for yourself. To make it more fun you can also make moaning noises as you cum. Sometimes it's really challenging!

Oh that is a very interesting twist alright, especially if you moan loud

Slaveinvasion 06-19-2018 01:20 AM

Almost always there’s only a few moments when my cock isn’t in my hands

andrew_b 06-19-2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slaveinvasion (Post 3324201)
Almost always there’s only a few moments when my cock isn’t in my hands

I would say you need to get a grip of yourself but it sounds like you already do

Foxy Rose 06-19-2018 08:12 AM

I used to masturbate with someone telling me to. I had a lot of phone sex when I was younger and I didn't have access to the Internet like I do nowadays. I do love the idea of phone sex and would love to do that again. Since I do have a fetish for sexy voices AND accents ;)

Masterwants 06-19-2018 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxy Rose (Post 3324456)
I used to masturbate with someone telling me to. I had a lot of phone sex when I was younger and I didn't have access to the Internet like I do nowadays. I do love the idea of phone sex and would love to do that again. Since I do have a fetish for sexy voices AND accents ;)

If you’re ever auditioning I have an English accent :p

MeisterRebus 06-19-2018 12:01 PM

Looking at the vibrating options shouldn't the question be -- do you often masturbate with your smartphone? :cool:

Becky Richards 06-22-2018 02:20 PM

Haha I used to do it quite a lot. Started when I jacked of an ex while he was talking to my sister on the phone, then he got me back a while later.

Then sometimes I used to do it when he wasn't around, firstly with him on the phone but later with other friends and even mu boss once lol

andrew_b 06-23-2018 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky Richards (Post 3328004)
Haha I used to do it quite a lot. Started when I jacked of an ex while he was talking to my sister on the phone, then he got me back a while later.

Then sometimes I used to do it when he wasn't around, firstly with him on the phone but later with other friends and even mu boss once lol

Damn now that's risky

Adare2018 07-17-2018 05:52 AM

This would be something I *used* to do... and something I revived on request once this year. Fantastic experience. Yes, I really enjoy this... but the turn on for me isn't the audience, or if it is hidden. It is the request. It is someone wanting me to do. *blush* definitely a favorite.

So the who... My Sir at the time. He had asked me to get myself close and call him so he could hear me say his name. Pushed almost every one of my buttons. If he'd tossed in bondage and directing things I'd have been done for.

Granza 03-15-2020 05:42 AM

If so, who?

My Daddy Dom 🥰
And one other Male Dom that he allows as a playmate. It’s complicated.

And any female that strikes me fancy that I am interested in.