getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Should I Be Punished? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431758)

theobsessionqueen 01-27-2024 02:38 PM

Should I Be Punished?

I’m at work and thought it was a good idea to listen to erotic audio while I am working. The side effect of this is that I now have a wet pussy. But I am also getting more work done.

Should I and my now dipping pussy be punished for this? If so how?

Munchy 01-27-2024 08:03 PM

Punishment

You should get up and go to the toilets, remove your panties and shove them inside you to hold the wetness in, no dripping for you today.

theobsessionqueen 01-27-2024 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy (Post 5391616)
You should get up and go to the toilets, remove your panties and shove them inside you to hold the wetness in, no dripping for you today.

Really annoyed that after hours of hoping someone would reply this is what received. Read my signature.

Munchy 01-30-2024 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen (Post 5391685)
Really annoyed that after hours of hoping someone would reply this is what received. Read my signature.

Panties arent grouped up in pussy insertions if thats what you mean.

MeisterRebus 01-30-2024 12:45 AM

For punishments a choice from your list of dislikes is usually used. As you don't have such a list, you shouldn't be surprised nobody replies. And when I see that your list of limits is double the length of your list of likes.... My kinky alarm bells start ringing very loudly. If you would have problems stuffing your pussy with your panties (are they so big?) you could always have used your butthole to obey Munchy. I am sure he would have agreed.

theobsessionqueen 01-30-2024 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Munchy (Post 5393854)
Panties arent grouped up in pussy insertions if thats what you mean.

“Shove them inside of you” isn’t an insertion is it? I can’t even begin to take that seriously.

theobsessionqueen 01-30-2024 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeisterRebus (Post 5393868)
For punishments a choice from your list of dislikes is usually used. As you don't have such a list, you shouldn't be surprised nobody replies. And when I see that your list of limits is double the length of your list of likes.... My kinky alarm bells start ringing very loudly. If you would have problems stuffing your pussy with your panties (are they so big?) you could always have used your butthole to obey Munchy. I am sure he would have agreed.

This type of gatekeeping is exactly why so many people have abandoned this website. I refuse to “obey” anyone who can’t be bothered to read my limits, which I am allowed to have as many of as I wish, thank you very much.

Not that I have to explain my limits, but no my panties are not “so big” as you put it. I have vaginismus, a disorder that physically does not allow insert of any kind large or small.

In future if you have no interest in my post I would highly appreciate that you do not respond with unrequested criticism and judgments and instead to find a post that would satisfy you better.

6sinz 05-05-2024 10:31 PM

Hey, not sure if thats still going on or not, but in my mind you shouldnt be punished for it. After all youre able to work more as you state right!? Thats why i would consider listening to erotic audio everday from now on when at work for at least 30 minutes!

footlover.london 05-05-2024 10:40 PM

How about, as a compromise, you are to be rewarded and compromised. You MUST listen to your audio and get as well as possible. Then, once over and somewhere suitably private, you must hold your wet panties in your mouth for one minute for each hour spent listening?

As a bonus, nipple or clit stimulation is allowed but doubles the minutes you must do this for.

I hope this is suitable and offers some middle way. If any limits touched etc then unintended (and please ignore/forgive me)

Switch528 05-06-2024 06:22 PM

Is there a rule about listening to such things? It seems your action improved your productivity, so unless there was a rule violation, I'd say no punishment is warranted. Now... as a funishment... perhaps you sit at your desk and every time someone walks by you have to whap your pussy with the ruler.