getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dice Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Solo Scat eating mixed with food Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=226381)

darextr 07-09-2015 05:25 AM

Solo Scat eating mixed with food Dare

This is for players who are not very much into eating scat, but like the risk of gambling for it (like me).

Preparations: take oreos or similar (small slices of bread). You keep 6 oreos normal, prepare the other ones(first roll) with some poo on it.

First roll: determine number slices involed in game and put them on a table.

1: X=1 slice with scat, 6 normals
2: X=2 slices with scat, 6 normals
3: X=3 slices with scat, 6 normals
4: X=4 slices with scat, 6 normals
5: X=5 slices with scat, 6 normals
6: X=6 slices with scat, 6 normals

Second roll: determine number of slices that have to be eaten (1-6)

If you are very scary you can miss the second roll and just eat 1 slice.

After you have done your rolls, mix the slices on the table and blindfold yourself (no cheating).
Then turn the plate for 60 seconds. Do this before each time of eating. You may hold your nose shut while picking your choice but not while eating, as you should enjoy it! :)

thenewslave 07-13-2015 01:11 AM

This is a really exciting, but also disgusting dare.

My first roll was a 2, so I prepared 2 slices with scat.
I then rolled a 6.
I put on my blindfold and mixed all the slices, then I held my nose so I wouldn't smell what I was eating.
I put the first slice in my mouth and started chewing, but didn't taste anything so opened my nose again. Shortly after it tasted really bitter and I knew it was scat. I held my nose again because it was really disgusting and try to swallow it, but coulnd't physically do it, so I tilted my head back and hoped it would slide down my throat.
I wanted to give up so badly as I never managed to actually swallow shit, but after some time I did it.
So with a really bad taste in my mouth I took the second slice, again with the nose held. In the beginning I couldn't taste anything again, so I feared it would be scat again, but it turned out to be Nutella. It was good that it covered the taste of shit a bit.
Every slice I was scared, and after the 4. I made a short break, wanting to give up.
For the last 2 slices I was praying to not get shit again, as I didn't want to taste it again, and thankfully I didn't.
So I finished this dare completely, took a long shower and brushed my teeth multiple times.

darextr 07-13-2015 02:40 AM

2/6 is a really bad roll! Its nearly a guarantee to pick a bad one, and I think you have been lucky to pick just one. I am not happy that you held your nose shut while eating (so I just changed the rules for that), but big respect that you finally released and even managed to swallow it. Well done! :)

thenewslave 07-13-2015 05:51 AM

Thank you, the dare was great. I'd love more dares where you have a chance to pick something bad without knowing it, and where you can roll the chances.
Scat isn't for most people though :/

Toilet4use 07-26-2015 08:07 PM

Nice dare

5/5
I'm hoping to eat all the dirty ones since my mistress made them for me

Walter Slave White 07-31-2015 03:37 AM

I finally did this!

I rolled a 2 and a 3, so I took some biscuits I had that are suitable for this game. I prepared 6 "oreos" with apricot jam: biscuit at the bottom, jam in the middle and biscuit on top. Then I prepared two more with a thick layer of shit instead of jam.

I put the 8 biscuits in front of me, blindfolded myself and started mixing them and turning the plate. I had only 3 biscuits to eat: well, believe or not I managed to start the game picking on with shit. I swallowed the thing pretty easily and turned the plate again. A jam biscuit.
I did the mixing thing again and ended the game as I had started it. The second shit biscuit was a little more difficult to swallow but I did it.

Not very lucky I must say.

OriTheOwl 01-06-2016 08:21 PM

I got 6,6 and 4 were poo ;(

rhl 12-07-2019 07:58 AM

Looks like I'll be enjoying some pate' I also rolled a 4 and then a five. I've chosen triscuts

rhl 03-14-2020 11:19 AM

No one else wants to try this?