getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Add to the Thread, Add the the Tasks (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419125)

MemerDreamer18 10-26-2022 01:03 AM

Add to the Thread, Add to the Tasks

Alrighty guys! I've been seeing a lot of Add Threads here on getDare and decided to make my own, as it seemed like fun (hopefully I don't regret those words). Through all of this, please remember that I may not respond or do tasks right away, as I do have a life outside getDare, and live where I work so things may get busy for me at times. If that happens, feel free to post again as punishment :p:p

The rules (though slightly modified) came with permission from the lovely delaneythenerd from her thread Choose Your Own Adven— I Mean, Add Thread. Y'all should definitely swing by and give her some tasks too :D:D

That being said, the rules are as follows:

Each poster will come up with a task that all their posts will contribute to
Claim your task in your post (ex. "all my posts will add 1 edge") and any posts you make in this thread will contribute to the total for that task.

The task you claim must be unique from the others
This means that if somebody already claimed "1 edge per post", then you will have to come up with something else. (And no, changing it to 2 edges isn't unique enough!)

You may claim a task that modifies someone else's task
... but only one per task, please. This means you can say "all my posts will add a blindfold to one of your edges", but after that I would ask that nobody else modifies the edges.

Can't decide on a task? Want to ask others for advice? Take your time!
Once you claim a task it will be applied retroactively to all your posts.

All tasks must be within my limits
This should be obvious, but I'm stating it anyway. Should you post something outside my limits, I will reply as such, either asking you to modify it or telling you I straight up won't do it.

No double-posting
... unless 30 minutes has passed since your last post.

Special Reward
At the end of each month, I'll tally up whomever posted the most in the thread that month, and they'll get to decide what task my posts count towards for the previous month.

We'll keep this going for a month at first, with a little extra to get started. December 1st the thread will officially be closed. Except, however, if we reach 10 pages in a month. Then we'll add another month, meaning it closes at January 1st. And so on and so forth, until we reach 120 pages. If we do actually get that far and people want to continue to post, then I'll finish all the tasks I had accumulated and either restart or revive this thread.

All important info of mine can be found in my signature below!

delaneythenerd 10-26-2022 07:56 AM

I'll start you off! How about each of my posts adds 5 minutes in a chair wedgie. :)

MemerDreamer18 10-26-2022 12:16 PM

Coming in hot with the first post! It's only fair that the inspiration that started the thread makes the first post to really kick it off :D :D

SageLeech 10-26-2022 02:39 PM

I'll join in! Let's say each post is 3 spanks to each bare inner thigh. Seems nice enough, right?

MemerDreamer18 10-26-2022 03:23 PM

Yes, it could definitely be much worse, so thank you for the nice task!

SageLeech 10-26-2022 03:53 PM

Now I get to post lots to make it not so nice.

MemerDreamer18 10-26-2022 04:03 PM

Oop- that is also very true, but it's the consequences of my own actions 😅😅

SageLeech 10-26-2022 04:05 PM

Very reasonable thinking there.

MemerDreamer18 10-26-2022 04:15 PM

Yep! I wanted tasks, so I'm now getting tasks. Exactly what I wished for, regardless of how it progresses or if it decides to blow up down the road. I'm just getting what I asked for

SageLeech 10-26-2022 04:18 PM

Glad you are getting what you wanted. Hopefully it's doesn't blow up too much.

PrincessSylveon 10-26-2022 04:30 PM

This looks like fun!

SageLeech 10-26-2022 04:31 PM

Welcome to the thread. Hope you stay a while.

MemerDreamer18 10-26-2022 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leech (Post 4912028)
Glad you are getting what you wanted. Hopefully it's doesn't blow up too much.

Hopefully :p:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessSylveon (Post 4912050)
This looks like fun!

I'm glad it does! And welcome!!

SageLeech 10-26-2022 04:51 PM

Ooo I can post again. So much fun. ;)

PrincessSylveon 10-26-2022 05:01 PM

Thank you!! Glad to be here!! I’m going to take my time and think about what I’d like you to do for me c;