getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Suggestion Zone (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Close the non-fiction version of the rules (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422385)

Bound garchomp 02-12-2023 04:46 AM

Close the non-fiction version of the rules

The truth or dare stories version of the rules isn't closed as proof I have posted in said version please remove that post and close that version of the rules

Bound garchomp 02-12-2023 04:49 AM

Found another open set of rules

The bets and challenges subforum rules are also open again I have posted there

pluky 02-12-2023 04:50 AM

Dude wtf are you doing 😆

Bound garchomp 02-12-2023 04:56 AM

The pet palace too

Another set of rules that the admins left open

pluky 02-12-2023 04:58 AM

Do you have OCD ?

Bound garchomp 02-12-2023 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5009687)
Dude wtf are you doing 😆

Asking the admins to close the copies of the rules that are open for consistency

Bound garchomp 02-12-2023 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5009695)
Do you have OCD ?

No I do not have ocd

Bound garchomp 02-12-2023 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky
do you have ocd

But also this isn't the ask me anything forum so stop ruining my perfectly good post with your unfounded and frankly rude question

steve101 02-12-2023 09:42 AM

The way to show someone you don’t have OCD is definitely to repeatedly post about about the same thing.

Butterfly 02-12-2023 10:07 AM

News Flash!

Admins/mods are not perfect. This is a volunteer position. I get nothing for taking care of this site. If you notice there is something wrong, the right thing to do is send a report or a simple note letting us know.

You are being demanding, condescending and overall a jerk.

When a rule needs to be changed or updated, I need to open every individual rule post, make the change, then close the post. There are close to 50 of these posts in different areas on getDare. Sorry that my work is not up to your standards.

Skinnycrow 02-12-2023 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 5009967)
News Flash!

Admins/mods are not perfect. This is a volunteer position. I get nothing for taking care of this site. If you notice there is something wrong, the right thing to do is send a report or a simple note letting us know.

When a rule needs to be changed or updated, I need to open every individual rule post, make the change, then close the post. There are close to 50 of these posts in different areas on getDare. Sorry that my work is not up to your standards.

Hey Butterfly.

Just want to say a very big genuine thank you from me and guess the overwhelming majority on GD for your dedication and great work

Butterfly 02-12-2023 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skinnycrow (Post 5009969)
Hey Butterfly.

Just want to say a very big genuine thank you from me and guess the overwhelming majority on GD for your dedication and great work

Thank you, that is very kind. I have a special place in my heard for getDare and I do this work willingly because it means so much to me. However, posts like the one above really get under my skin. It isn't very often that all of the work that we do is appreciated, but as soon as there is one mistake, it is blown up.

TheBrat 02-12-2023 10:36 AM

Relax

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound garchomp (Post 5009914)
But also this isn't the ask me anything forum so stop ruining my perfectly good post with your unfounded and frankly rude question

Funny. It also doesn't seem to be the shit all over everything forum, but here we are.

DeepInnerFreak 02-12-2023 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5009687)
Dude wtf are you doing 😆

Fair question.

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve101 (Post 5009935)
The way to show someone you don’t have OCD is definitely to repeatedly post about about the same thing.

Good observation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skinnycrow (Post 5009969)

I second this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBrat (Post 5010010)
Funny. It also doesn't seem to be the shit all over everything forum, but here we are.

Perfect.

So where is this thread going exactly? I propose we close the "Close the non-fiction version of the rules" thread.

Bound garchomp 02-12-2023 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butterfly (Post 5009967)
News Flash!

I am autistic this means many things but the main part is that I'm terrible with social interaction and especially implications I'm truly sorry but I meant what I said but you have clearly focused on an implication I didn't see so this is what I thought I was saying 1.i was pointing out a small problem 2.i was asking for it to get fixed in a way my non-social centric brain thought was polite I didn't mean to be condescending or mean I only meant what I said not what you drew from it I truly am sorry you didn't get what I actually meant but can you please stop going at me over my disability