getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Physical Training Camp 2020 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=390535)

Starburst 08-05-2020 06:05 AM

Physical Training Camp 2020

Are you looking for a place to stay in shape?- A place to get physical training (pt) to prepare for fall sports?

Due to social distancing guidelines in several geographic areas, opportunities for athletes/perspective athletes for in-person training has been limited. With the potential for fall/winter sports to be starting, there is a demand for remote-training.

This thread is designed as a place where athletes may either voluntarily sign up; to get physical training; or where coaches can send players for mandatory pre-season training; where athletes will be whipped :sado: into shape.

***this thread is intended to be for fun/fantasy; and not for professional training****

Coaches may also use this as a site to recruit players if there is a need for conditioned players.

Specifics of this thread will be determined; as demand arises- but if you are interested in participating in this thread, either as a coach or athlete, please provide the following-
****I may also send a private survey to help me better customize training that includes information which may be private to some (ie: weight, height, etc.)

Depending upon Demand, workouts can also be customized to certain teams/sports/etc.

For Athletes
1. Getdare Username:
2. Reason for Applying:
3. Fitness Goals:
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.)
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions?
6. Gender
7. Preferred Locker Room- (Men's, Women's, No preference)

For Coaches
1. Getdare Username:
2. Reasons for joining as a coach:
3. What specific sport, if any?
4. General Expectations of players
5. Are you using this thread to recruit; and/or to send already recruited players?
6. Qualification(s) for players
7. Any interests in providing virtual training for Camp athletes?- If so, describe type of training provided

Isabelle3 08-05-2020 06:15 AM

Sounds fun!
For Athletes
1. Getdare Username: Isabelle3
2. Reason for Applying: I would like to stay in shape and be motivated to excercise
3. Fitness Goals: get more toned
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.) Running paths and fitness mat
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions? No
6. Gender: female
7. Preferred Locker Room- (Men's, Women's, No preference): I prefer wemen's

diaperedsophie 08-05-2020 10:22 AM

For Athletes

1. Getdare Username: Lolitamaid
2. Reason for Applying: Motivation to get into shape and shed a few extra *cough* 's
3. Fitness Goals: Get a better fitness level and maybe drop a dress size or three
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.) Aerobic weights, Park with an outdoor fitness thing.
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions? Diet restrictions and some PT
6. Gender : Fluid
7. Preferred Locker Room- Women's

subaddict5 08-05-2020 11:19 PM

For Athletes

1. Getdare Username: subaddict5
2. Reason for Applying: Mostly motivation to get in shape again and stay in shape. I've been slacking and barely doing any exercise.
3. Fitness Goals: Get a better fitness level and my body somewhat more
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.) exercise bike, normal bike, fitness matt, weights in various weights, weighted vest
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions? Some PT, maybe diet restrictions are acceptable but I dont'control my diet on every day :)
6. Gender : Fluid
7. Preferred Locker Room- Fluid as well :)

Anonscs 08-06-2020 07:12 AM

For Athletes
1. Getdare Username: Anonscs
2. Reason for Applying: I lost in battleship :p
3. Fitness Goals: trim my isolation body fat and stay toned.
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.) Up to 32kg adjustable dumb bells
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions? I have a PT already, no diet restriction
6. Gender, Male
7. Preferred Locker Room- (Men's, Women's, No preference) no preference

Starburst 08-06-2020 07:56 AM

So far We've got 4 athletes. Their first WOD (Workout of the Day)- an easy :p one has been sent to them........ If any others want to jump in, feel free to respond to the thread.

diaperedsophie 08-06-2020 09:56 AM

I had to swap the push ups for sit ups and the jog was more a fast walk due to summer being angry and hell firey.

Hope that is okay.

Starburst 08-06-2020 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LolitaMaid (Post 4091355)
I had to swap the push ups for sit ups and the jog was more a fast walk due to summer being angry and hell firey.

Hope that is okay.

Yes, fast walk is good........summer heat can be brutal.-----more training will be posted tomorrow.

Lomlakh 08-06-2020 01:25 PM

For Athletes
1. Getdare Username: lomlakh
2. Reason for Applying: to gain weight and get back in shape
3. Fitness Goals: 140lb toned and cut
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.): body weight, dumbbells, kettlebells, running path.
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions?: Mainly just pt, but I’m interested to see what you had in mind for a diet
6. Gender: male

Tfhtfrrgghh 08-06-2020 10:01 PM

For Athletes
1. Getdare Username: Tfhtfrrgghh
2. Reason for Applying: I want to get fit for tennis season
3. Fitness Goals: get toned and ripped
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.) gym
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions? Mainly pt but diet might help too
6. Gender male
7. Preferred Locker Room- (Men's, Women's, No preference) Men’s

Starburst 08-07-2020 05:37 AM

Welcome new athletes!
Today's WOD is a video- link sent by pm (I don't think links are allowed here).-
I'm US, so for those in Europe...or for those early risers in the US, feel free to do to workouts a day behind (or as needed).

beof95 08-07-2020 06:55 AM

1. Getdare Username: beof95
2. Reason for Applying: I want to get back in shape for health and aesthetic reasons
3. Fitness Goals: 80-82kg and nice muscle definition
4. Fitness Tools (What fitness tools do you have access to?- gym, treadmill?, equipment? running paths? etc.)
Weights 5kg, 7kg, 10kg, pull up bar, jump rope, running track
5. Interest in PT and/or diet restrictions?
What ever the trainer thinks will bring the best results, so yes to both
6. Gender
I am male, prefer a female trainer
Men's

diaperedsophie 08-07-2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starburst (Post 4092075)
Welcome new athletes!
Today's WOD is a video- link sent by pm (I don't think links are allowed here).-
I'm US, so for those in Europe...or for those early risers in the US, feel free to do to workouts a day behind (or as needed).

All done :) it won't let me like the post to indicate i'm done,

made tougher by the weather but it was pretty chill, shame the weather isn't.

subaddict5 08-08-2020 12:02 AM

I'm doing them a day behind. Yesterday I did day one, today I'm going to try and get day two in. I didn't realized just how much out of shape I am :eek:

diaperedsophie 08-08-2020 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subaddict5 (Post 4092848)
I'm doing them a day behind. Yesterday I did day one, today I'm going to try and get day two in. I didn't realized just how much out of shape I am :eek:

I know the feeling, yesterdays was easier though, day 1 was a heck of a lot harder.