getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   F 26. Staying with my cousins for a week. Need dares. (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371510)

nidhi 08-18-2019 12:51 PM

F 26. Staying with my cousins for a week. Need dares.

Hi everyone. I'm 26 female. I'm going to stay with two of my cousins for a week. (M21) and (M19). I need dare ideas. I would love to tease them but certainly don't want to be in any embarrassing situation. I'm looking forward for creative dares.

Dexo 08-18-2019 12:59 PM

Don't wear any clothes or towel going from the shower to your room.

Only wear thin shirts with no bras and booty shorts or yoga pants.

After 1130 you have to be fully naked for the rest of the night.

nidhi 08-18-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexo (Post 3759593)
Don't wear any clothes or towel going from the shower to your room.

Only wear thin shirts with no bras and booty shorts or yoga pants.

After 1130 you have to be fully naked for the rest of the night.

Thanks! Will try for sure! The bathroom is just next to my room.. So it won't be a problem.

Rd2506 08-18-2019 01:05 PM

Call for towel after shower...

since1980 08-18-2019 01:06 PM

Suggest a movie night with them.

Pick the movie 9&1/2 weeks. When it's over you need to set It up so you can re create that scene in the restaurant. Get them to rate your performance.

For extra bonus if you have a remote vibe ise that to help you re create it.

nidhi 08-18-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by since1980 (Post 3759600)
Suggest a movie night with them.

Pick the movie 9&1/2 weeks. When it's over you need to set It up so you can re create that scene in the restaurant. Get them to rate your performance.

For extra bonus if you have a remote vibe ise that to help you re create it.

Will try. Don't have vibes.

kami93 08-18-2019 01:11 PM

Follow Dexo's clothing restrictions and...

...play a game of twister or surprise them by playfully wrestling them when they're on a couch.

...take a dress or a skirt with u and ask them to zip you up.

nidhi 08-18-2019 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kami93 (Post 3759605)
Take a dress or a skirt with u and ask them to zip you up.

Follow Dexo's clothing restrictions and play a game of twister or surprise them by playfully wrestling them when they're on a couch.

Sounds good! I will this!

r0ver 08-18-2019 01:36 PM

As well as no bras you should also be pantyless. Casually mention that you 'forgot' to pack underwear.

nidhi 08-18-2019 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ver (Post 3759632)
As well as no bras you should also be pantyless. Casually mention that you 'forgot' to pack underwear.

Sure! It sounds exciting!

tzzzr 08-18-2019 01:40 PM

Forget to pack a housecoat and ask one of them for a button down shirt you can wear around the house. Without underwear. 😁

nidhi 08-18-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzzzr (Post 3759636)
Forget to pack a housecoat and ask one of them for a button down shirt you can wear around the house. Without underwear. 😁

Haha! It would be fun!

annodaM 08-18-2019 02:12 PM

You have to get the both of them to touch the soles of your feet but you can’t explicitly ask the, to do so, you’ll have to be creative

Andale 08-18-2019 08:13 PM

Doo you all have separate rooms?
House or apartment?
How many bathrooms?

MasterO2 08-18-2019 08:34 PM

While watching TV, dress provocatively comfortable like just a long loose fitting T-shirt that barely covers your ass and no undergarments. Lay your head in his lap, keep turning your head between looking at him and the TV and talking to him between commercial breaks. Wear a shirt that when positioned right will let him see down the front and see your breasts. Place your hand between your head and his crotch while your watching TV and be sure to move and reposition your hand on his crotch each time you turn your head. If his cock becomes hard nonchalantly cup your hand around it and hold it while you watch TV. During a commercial break get up and go get yourself something like a drink but before you do stand and bend over in front of him with you hands on his knees. Look into his eyes and ask if you can get him anything while you're up, be sure to let your shirt hang low so he can see all the way through it. When you return sit facing him on one of his knees with your bare ass and pussy against his leg. Hopefully he will be wearing shorts and be able to feel your bareness on his skin. Then place your head back on his lap and watch TV again. When you go to bed sleep naked and on top of the covers with the door open and a light on.