getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   32/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (beginners) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=361967)

BlackKnight 03-12-2019 08:26 PM

32/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (beginners)

32/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (beginners)

**Introduction**

Hello ,
I am a 36 (not 32) years old male master, looking for a female submissive for long term ownership. I am very patient, strict, firm, fair, sadistic, caring, very creative, intelligent and serious about D/s dynamic. Slaves and little's welcome too.

Interested slaves must meet the following requirements:

* You must be female and 18+
* Naturally submissive nature
* Any Experience (beginners+)
* Wanting long term D/s dynamic
* Have an open mind
* Able to communicate via kik messenger
* Ability to be honest and build trust
* Slightly masochistic
* You enjoy being challenged, and are curious about new things and feelings

**What I am looking for: You**

I am looking for someone who is naturally submissive. For me, the enjoyment is in training and owning a slave, getting inside your head to know what you want before you do, to know where to push you. Unlike others 'dominants' on here I have had real experience for many years and about 5 years online experience. I am patient and understanding when it comes to circumstances that are out of your control, especially family, work/school and I understand what a submissive needs and wants, including attention and aftercare. I accept slaves or submissives with any experience level from beginners (newbies) onward.

**About me:**

I let a submissive get to know me, make it more comfortable and trusting D/s relationship for them (trust makes it awesome and far more of a turn on). I will always be upfront and honest. I have no desire for blackmail or to hurt you reputation etc I can't stand fake Doms taking advantage of subs and ruining their experience (especially newbies) to get their rocks off, being a mature Dominant I know people like myself have careers, friends and reputations.

Even if I treat you like the depraved slave slut you want to be, I will still respect you are a person at a base level. That's the difference. It will not be play. I'm not here for a one time thing. I'm looking for a girl to own long term.

I enjoy full control, giving rules and tasks. I will to take control of a lot of you. I am flexible on what I control at first, although I do require full control of orgasms and masturbation.

**My main interests are:**

* Long term training
* Orgasm Control
* Rules
* Bondage
* Humiliation
* Degradation
* Ownership
* TPE
* Low-Med Pain
* Pet play
* Anal training
* Piss play
* Outdoors
* Hidden public

If you are interested send me a message on kik @ kiwinugget26 and we can take things from there. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself and what you really need and want