getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Punishment needed for lying to my owner (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415556)

Louise1 06-16-2022 06:26 AM

Punishment needed for lying to my owner

I'm currently meant to be crawling around everywhere and not allowed to stand up at all.

My owner (husband) came home from work yesterday and asked if I'd stood up at all during the day. I said no, but it turns out he had proof that I had from a hidden camera.

So not only have I stood up without permission but I've also lied to my owner...

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 06-16-2022 06:55 AM

Write:: "will not tell lies" 50 times on your body in marker.

And since the expression is lier lier pants on fire perhaps your owner could apply some hot sauce to your clit and asshole.

Fitsanta 06-16-2022 07:15 AM

Punishment

I would suggest you go shopping wearing no undies, thin material that barely covers (blouse, skirt, dress). Have your husband video behind you as he instructs you to flash on his command.

Then he posts the video(s) and pics to a public expose site and posts the link here.

Greatcornbow 06-16-2022 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4792952)
I'm currently meant to be crawling around everywhere and not allowed to stand up at all.

My owner (husband) came home from work yesterday and asked if I'd stood up at all during the day. I said no, but it turns out he had proof that I had from a hidden camera.

So not only have I stood up without permission but I've also lied to my owner...

Very heavy weights attached by foot long chain to each wrist.

Louise1 06-16-2022 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4792986)
Write:: "will not tell lies" 50 times on your body in marker.

And since the expression is lier lier pants on fire perhaps your owner could apply some hot sauce to your clit and asshole.

How long does "I will not tell lies" have to stay on me for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitsanta (Post 4793005)
I would suggest you go shopping wearing no undies, thin material that barely covers (blouse, skirt, dress). Have your husband video behind you as he instructs you to flash on his command.

Then he posts the video(s) and pics to a public expose site and posts the link here.

Videos / photos is a limit for us but the rest is possible

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4793024)
Very heavy weights attached by foot long chain to each wrist.

How heavy, and how long are they to be chained to my wrists for?

Greatcornbow 06-16-2022 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4793036)

How heavy, and how long are they to be chained to my wrists for?

Depends how strong your arms are! Heavy enough to be difficult to llft but not impossible. Maybe 56lbs each. Time: whenever you're alone. Situation to last say a fortnight to teach you not to disobey or tell untruths.

Maybe you can also order a Lochgelly tawse as well.

Louise1 06-16-2022 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4793092)
Depends how strong your arms are! Heavy enough to be difficult to llft but not impossible. Maybe 56lbs each. Time: whenever you're alone. Situation to last say a fortnight to teach you not to disobey or tell untruths.

Maybe you can also order a Lochgelly tawse as well.

Oh wow, 25kg on each wrist
Will wait and see what my owner says when he gets home but I'm guessing he'll go with this one

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 06-16-2022 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4793036)
How long does "I will not tell lies" have to stay on me for?

Not sure about your situatio, so let's say a day. Your owner can always adjust.

dii12345678 06-16-2022 09:45 AM

I think that you have lost the right to wearing clothing inside your house for the rest of the summer for lying. :P

Louise1 06-16-2022 12:13 PM

So my owner has arrived home from work and likes some of the suggestions here...

I now have a 20kg weight on a 1m chain and padlocked to each wrist, these will remain locked on 24/7 for 2 weeks, unless we go out.

I will be kept naked at home for the entire summer. I have 1 dress which I will be allowed if we have visitors or when we go out.

I have "I will not tell lies" wrote all over my body 50 times in marker pen. The ones that would not be covered by my dress will be left for 48 hours, the ones that my dress will cover will remain until they naturally fade. He's even wrote "I will not tell lies" across my forehead backwards so I read it in the mirror

zephyrnem 06-17-2022 05:46 AM

I think you have to tell someone about what you are up to. How you are being punished. What a sub you are. Maybe more than one person. Let fate decide and roll a die and you have to tell that many people what you are up to!

Greatcornbow 06-19-2022 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise1 (Post 4793359)
So my owner has arrived home from work and likes some of the suggestions here...

I now have a 20kg weight on a 1m chain and padlocked to each wrist, these will remain locked on 24/7 for 2 weeks, unless we go out.

I will be kept naked at home for the entire summer. I have 1 dress which I will be allowed if we have visitors or when we go out.

I have "I will not tell lies" wrote all over my body 50 times in marker pen. The ones that would not be covered by my dress will be left for 48 hours, the ones that my dress will cover will remain until they naturally fade. He's even wrote "I will not tell lies" across my forehead backwards so I read it in the mirror

Now's it going??????????

happyhungry 06-19-2022 01:16 PM

Oh no. You broke the rules and lied. This is the sort of reason someone would get put on Get Your Own Back. I think it's time your husband should be getting his own back on you https://www.messysupplies.com/collec.../thick-msgunge

Louise1 06-19-2022 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4795835)
Now's it going??????????

Having weights on both wrists is a pain in the backside but I guess they're doing their job at keeping me on the floor and crawling around

Quote:

Originally Posted by happyhungry (Post 4796159)
Oh no. You broke the rules and lied. This is the sort of reason someone would get put on Get Your Own Back. I think it's time your husband should be getting his own back on you https://www.messysupplies.com/collec.../thick-msgunge

Oh wow I remember that show from back in the day

Lyb 06-19-2022 02:43 PM

For lying I think you should no longer be allowed to speak without permission. That means being gagged unless allowed to take a break. I like the harness ball gag best personally.