getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   piss cubes (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=343511)

Bitchtrainer 06-13-2018 05:46 PM

piss cubes

I wanted to share my pisscubes idea. My slave did it and it worked great.
Slave must first fill icecubetray with piss and let it freeze.
Then slave must fill his mouth with frozen piss and use ducttape to shut his mouth.
Eventually the piss will melt and causes slaves mouth to fill up. It forced my slave to swallow everything

XOpleaseme 07-22-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitchtrainer (Post 3317706)
Then slave must fill his mouth with frozen piss and use ducttape to shut his mouth.
Eventually the piss will melt and causes slaves mouth to fill up. It forced my slave to swallow everything

This sounds hard but hot. I will give it a go soon.

rhl 10-21-2018 03:37 PM

Interesting, I'm going to try it, but use a mouth penis gag that will be locked on.

I wonder what it would be like with shit cubes instead if oiss cubes?

LuidiaSarsi 10-21-2018 05:58 PM

OMG so trying this. Piss AND shit if I can...

rhl 10-23-2018 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuidiaSarsi (Post 3463614)

I have put some of each and a few of a mixture in the freezer. Saturday is my day off.

LuidiaSarsi 10-23-2018 07:10 AM

Going to try today if anyone wants pics and report PM me.

privvy 10-23-2018 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 3465049)
I have put some of each and a few of a mixture in the freezer. Saturday is my day off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuidiaSarsi (Post 3463614)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhl (Post 3463461)
Interesting, I'm going to try it, but use a mouth penis gag that will be locked on.

I wonder what it would be like with shit cubes instead if oiss cubes?

You should also include some cum into the mix

LuidiaSarsi 10-23-2018 07:33 AM

You think I don't have cum cubes already ;)

rhl 10-24-2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bitchtrainer (Post 3317706)

Next step would be for you to fill a tray with your piss, empty both your tray and your slaves try into the same bag.
This way your slave won't know whose piss he is swallowing.

LuidiaSarsi 10-24-2018 10:12 AM

If I had a Master irl that would definitely be the next step! So much piss!

I did this last night, with variable success. I froze four cum cubes and four piss cubes, and SIX scat cubes (that was only half of it too, was one of the longest logs I've ever seen!) and waited a few hours for them to be nice and hard.

I started out with the cum cubes. I took two of them (any more proved hard to fit, my mouth is tiny!) and sealed my whore mouth with three long strips of gorilla tape (like duct tape only stronger). Then I set a timer...

The cum melted in three minutes exactly, and I swallowed it all. I was surprised as I find cum eating really hard, but this allowed me to gulp it all down no problem! Even the thick, juicy lumps in the middle ^_^

Next I went for two piss cubes, I resealed my mouth and let them trickle down my throat. I did this for three and a half minutes and drank most of my piss, but eventually I had to stop as the taste was overpowering. More training needed!

I lasted no time with the scat cubes. I've never been able to hold down my crap and freezing it made no difference. But with careful training I hope I can get there!

Thank you for taking the time to read my report!

Email [email protected] for pics ;)

Poopy smooches!