getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you make your Sub cry ? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432689)

pluky 03-13-2024 08:17 AM

Do you make your Sub cry ?

Intentionally or unintentionally. I'm just wondering how common it is in people's dynamics.

BiEmily 03-16-2024 12:42 AM

I cry quite a bit lately. It's due to my prolonged orgasm denial and frustration so nothing too serious~

pluky 03-16-2024 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiEmily (Post 5445344)
I cry quite a bit lately. It's due to my prolonged orgasm denial and frustration so nothing too serious~

So I'm not the only one who feels this kinda orgasm control affects me emotionally. Never "being on edge" was so true.

footlover.london 03-16-2024 12:48 AM

Wow….getting to a point of crying is tough. Though I’ve never been in a real life long term position like that so can imagine some extreme frustration and disappointment coming over like this

Aneri 03-16-2024 12:03 PM

I do cry with their kind word towards me not from task or punishment...
Master is kind to when I feel sad... He always cheers me with words so sometimes I cry bcz very less people say kind words to me. Even though it's just GD relation still be is so best and kind

littleraisin 03-16-2024 01:34 PM

I'm sensitive and my Mistress loves making me cry both happy tears and tears from tasks or punishments.

Simi 03-16-2024 04:31 PM

As a dom I don't really want to be causing that unless its a cathartic release. That said if someone tells me they want me to make them cry I am happy to through pain/humiliation but its only a direction i would do if the sub wants it.

As a sub, it happens sometimes when i am with my Owner when we are being pretty intense but its normally a good thing/release. Also i am a wreck when i get complimented but that's me in general.

Never had denial get me to a point of tears, done 11 months before and currently on over half a year of ruined/interrupted/numb orgasms without receiving a full orgasm (hypnotically triggered/effects, its weird and I am happy to explain but its a bit of a tangent)

TimFords 03-16-2024 06:52 PM

I don't want my sub reduced to tears in a negative way. (Tears of happiness, and a little eye-watering from pain or endurance are ok, of course).

I'm quite protective of my subs. They've given up their power to me, but having that power is also a responsibility, not an exploit. Being a good dom is more than just being an asshole.

Sure I might push boundaries, edge them for weeks without release, put them in embarrassing predicaments, or stick large things in every hole while they're risking public display. But you can bet I'm thinking about keeping them safe while do so (emotionally and physically).

Plus, sex play should be enjoyable for everyone involved. So communication in advance is probably the key. Some people want to be dehumanised in the extreme... others just want to be told what to do for an hour. But if some type of humiliation-play is actually damaging the sub emotionally, I'd prefer to do something else.

Agni_Roop 03-16-2024 07:11 PM

Sadist - I like to break her and watch her sob, helplessly begging for my mercy as I sit back and watch her soul melt away in her tears.

Daddy Dom - When she's having a tough time, I would like to have her lay her head on my chest and cry it out as I pamper her and make her feel protected and cherished as if she's the most precious thing in the world to me.

Garry0993 03-16-2024 08:14 PM

I enjoyed making my past sub cry only when 1) they would like it and suggested themselves; 2) its a involuntary reaction from the play such as impact play which are in the perfectly tolerable range and not remotely close to their limit. 3) from mental aspect of the frustration caused by edging and denial.

Like someone mentioned above, it is okay in my mind to make them cry for cathartic release.

But I am not interested, nor have I tried to make them cry because of bad treatment or injustices. There are quite a bit difference.

Pet Ra 03-17-2024 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5445348)
So I'm not the only one who feels this kinda orgasm control affects me emotionally. Never "being on edge" was so true.

Good to see that I'm not the only one as well :)
But my Owners want a happy sub so mostly I shed some happy tears because something is so nice :o