getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Creative edging (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425533)

bluedieblub 06-09-2023 12:39 AM

Creative edging

I've been adding a few edges to other threads and been enjoying myself too much. One wrong risk, and here we are with an edging thread of our own.

As normal, I will be doing all edges in this thread before I orgasm again. However, this thread is mainly about creative edges and seeing what kind of things you all can come up with.
  • Each edge must have a task associated with it.
  • As soon as I spot a duplicate edge task (amongst all tasks given) from a person, this person can no longer add creative edges.
  • If you posted a duplicate, you can still post normal edges, but only if a creative edge was posted before you.
  • The thread continues until there is a day without creative edges being posted.
  • One edge per post.
  • No double posting.

Robink 06-09-2023 12:46 AM

Edge while performing oral on a dildo and watching yourself in a mirror

Mike.rosen424 06-09-2023 01:01 AM

im in kik me my task @ mikerosenberry424

bluedieblub 06-09-2023 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robink (Post 5121664)
Edge while performing oral on a dildo and watching yourself in a mirror

I had never looked into the mirror before while perform oral, and ugh, that looks so weird! And a little bit gay... There is definitely a difference of sucking on a dildo because it's fun and a nice feeling, and seeing yourself do it... Much much more humiliating to see it.

It took a little while to get to the edge, but eventually I mounted the dildo on the mirror, to take away the double motion. I did have to stand on my tiptoes to reach it properly, but one edge out of the way!

BiEmily 06-09-2023 01:09 AM

Edge while you are plugged up and outside of your house:)

bluedieblub 06-09-2023 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiEmily (Post 5121688)
Edge while you are plugged up and outside of your house:)

I was still plugged for *reasons* and crawled outside naked on my balcony. It's *relatively* covered, at least in summer when the trees have leaves. There's still a few people who have line of sight, and I was pretty sure someone was watching untill I noticed it's just a difficult colored plants...

Masturbating while people below you are talking is something else though...

BiEmily 06-09-2023 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedieblub (Post 5121692)
I was still plugged for *reasons* and crawled outside naked on my balcony. It's *relatively* covered, at least in summer when the trees have leaves. There's still a few people who have line of sight, and I was pretty sure someone was watching untill I noticed it's just a difficult colored plants...

Masturbating while people below you are talking is something else though...

How lovely!

Next, I want to have you train your bum by edging while you are giving yourself anal with a dildo.

I'm keeping it simple for now; we'll get more exoctic and difficult as more posts eliminate tasks^^

Robink 06-09-2023 01:24 AM

Edge while giving someone control of your lovense edge

PrincessSylveon 06-09-2023 01:50 AM

Edge with one finger!

bluedieblub 06-09-2023 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessSylveon (Post 5121723)
Edge with one finger!

I'll try to do them in order, but alas, my rear is still in use for a little.

This is quite hard though! There is not a lot of stimulation happening with one finger. Eventually I managed to get there by first doing a regular edge, getting me relatively close, before getting to the edge again with a single finger.

This uhm... did feel surprisingly good with how slow it was moving towards an edge though...

PrincessSylveon 06-09-2023 02:14 AM

It is one of my favorite ways to tease/play with a cock! Just slowly running a finger up and down! Can be teasing, can be relaxing, depending on the person!

Have an edge on your knees, with your mouth open and tongue sticking out!

bluedieblub 06-09-2023 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessSylveon (Post 5121764)
It is one of my favorite ways to tease/play with a cock! Just slowly running a finger up and down! Can be teasing, can be relaxing, depending on the person!

Have an edge on your knees, with your mouth open and tongue sticking out!

I can definitely see both of those depending on the setting.

Quick edge on the knees with mouth open and tongue sticking out, nothing to special there, all the drool manage to stay in. My mouth did feel a little bit dry after that though

Continuing onwards with edging while I'm using the dildo for anal, I'm afraid to admit that this was a very quick edge :o Might have helped that I was plugged a while before making it feel better.

Currently having the lovense edge in, onwards to finding someone who wants to control it for the final queued edge!

bluedieblub 06-09-2023 02:50 AM

And found someone for the remote as well for a lovely teasing edge. Being vibed after the edge feels pretty damn great, just slowly coming down from it while the stimulation never really fades.

StealthyKitten 06-09-2023 04:07 AM

Ooooo fun! Time to think creatively!

But for now a simple cozy edge while trapped (restrained) in bed :D

bluedieblub 06-09-2023 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StealthyKitten (Post 5121891)
Ooooo fun! Time to think creatively!

But for now a simple cozy edge while trapped (restrained) in bed :D

In hindsight, I should probably have removed my clothes first. Cuffed hands, cuffed ankles, and upper legs tied together, while still dressed. Lovely cozy way to edge, there might have been a few more as it's kinda hard to move around like that ^^