getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Let me verbally humiliate you! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352141)

KittenLicks 10-07-2018 12:19 AM

Let me verbally humiliate you!

Hi everyone.

I've been enjoying bullying the people over in this thread, so I thought I'd share the love with the rest of getdare. Post in here if you're happy for me to try to verbally humiliate you.

Here's how this will work:
1) Post here saying you'd like me to condescend, degrade, tease or bully you.
2) List anything that's off limits. These are different to your normal limits, in that it's specifically things you don't want me talking about.
3) List anything else I should know, anything specific you want me to humiliate you for, or just a word or two about what you like about humiliation.
4) I'll make a post in here verbally humiliating you. No PM's, being humiliated publicly is part of the fun.
5) It's basically given that I'm going to be a little mean to you, so at the end of the post I'll include something nice about you in a spoiler. You can take this as aftercare, as well as a gentle reminder that I don't really mean the mean stuff I said. <3
6) Please check above to see if I'm open for requests. If I get too many, I close them for a time to keep up. If I'm closed, I'll be back in a day or so! If you post when I'm not open, I'm going to have to ignore you.
7) I love when people come back for more after their first humiliation, but please wait at least 24 hours before requesting again. There are other people that are waiting and, frankly, that soon after your first one, I probably won't have much to add.
Categories
Condescend - Choose this if you like being talked down to. This is the option for all the pets, littles and dollies that can't think for themselves.

Tease - Choose this if you want to be teased. I'll gently poke and prod and laugh at you. This is what I'm most used to, I'm nice like that. ^^

Degrade - Choose this if you want to be degraded. I'll tell you you're worthless, garbage or not even worth my time. This can be pretty harsh, but remember, it's all in good fun.

Bully - Choose this if you want to experiment. I'll look through your profile and say whatever I want to. This may be wildly off mark, or it may be your new favorite thing, who knows?
~

Here's hoping I can make at least one of you blush before this thread is over!

ChubbyShySissy 10-07-2018 12:25 AM

I'll give this a go. Bully me! :D

Nothing really off limits. I'm a bit of a pushover, a sissy and chubby. Be as harsh as you like, should be fun! ;)

kanger 10-07-2018 12:31 AM

Let's give this a try. I too want to get bullied! :)
No limits. I live alone, don't have many friends, I am balding and usually have no guts to approach girls.

CagedHiruzen 10-07-2018 12:33 AM

Let's try all four of them and see how this goes.

chrs 10-07-2018 12:33 AM

Bring it on :)
1)Please humiliate me
2) Nothing
3) Nothing much but It's always best if it true or at least not too farfetched ;)
Would go in the direction of Degrade or Bully, your choice :)

NoPantsKayla 10-07-2018 12:46 AM

Tease me, only limit is don't comment on my family or the fact I'm broke, I know that xD. I only have plain white Fruit of the Loom tighty whities. Part of me wants to throw them all away and put cute panties in my drawer, but I'm too broke/scared of family finding out. I've even considered writing things on them to pretty them up a little. Once I wrote 'LOVE' across the rear of a pair, checked myself out in the mirror, then threw them away. I can only imagine dropping my drawers for a girl while I'm wearing underwear that says 'I LOVE YOU'.

FrenziedHazel 10-07-2018 01:00 AM

I was going to say tease, but you seem pretty harmless, so I'll go with bully. :-)

Fei Long 10-07-2018 01:09 AM

Go ahead and bully me.

I let my (now ex-) boyfriend train me to be a premature ejaculator (under 30 seconds) and I still keep my little dick in Thomas the Tank Engine briefs instead of boxers thanks to him...

KittenLicks 10-07-2018 01:16 AM

Yay, my first victims. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy (Post 3447337)
I'll give this a go. Bully me! :D

Nothing really off limits. I'm a bit of a pushover, a sissy and chubby. Be as harsh as you like, should be fun! ;)

You're posting on a thread asking to be humiliated, of course you're a pushover. I mean, your name is ChubbyShySissy. How does it feel knowing that everyone you talk to on Getdare immediately knows you're a fat slut? At least you like chastity. A sissy like you doesn't deserve orgasms. Besides, I bet your clitty would look cute in a tiny pink cage~ It'd be just about the only tiny thing about you.

Spoiler:
You actually have a pretty attractive body, if I'm being honest. I think a little chubbiness is cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kanger (Post 3447340)
Let's give this a try. I too want to get bullied! :)
No limits. I live alone, don't have many friends, I am balding and usually have no guts to approach girls.

Well, you seem to have approached me fine. What, you can only approach girls when it's to ask them to humiliate you? That's just a little pathetic, don't you think? I'll tell you a secret, because I'm feeling nice: Your looks aren't going to matter to any girls when you're on your knees anyway. And if you're too shy to speak, there's a much better use for your mouth. See? We'll find a place for you yet.

Spoiler:
Hey, your profile says you're a new sub. ^_^ Good on you for exploring things, and I hope you're having fun with it. <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by CagedHiruzen (Post 3447343)
Let's try all four of them and see how this goes.

You can't just pick all four, silly. Not to mention the last one is 'I'll say whatever I want', so that'd be the same as just picking bully, really. ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrs (Post 3447344)
Bring it on :)
1)Please humiliate me
2) Nothing
3) Nothing much but It's always best if it true or at least not too farfetched ;)
Would go in the direction of Degrade or Bully, your choice :)

Can't even choose, huh? Are you sure you're a crossdresser and not a bimbo? You've got the huge boobs already, and a toy collection to rival a sex shop, so you're about halfway there. All you're missing is the vacant expression and mouthful of cum. See if you can't work on those, sweetie. <3

Spoiler:
What a cool toy collection! ^_^ I noticed you had bimbo hypno files listed in a blog entry, so I hope you enjoy being called a bimbo. <3

I think I'll be handling these three at a time, so the posts don't end up being massive. Don't worry, other people, I'll get to you all! I didn't expect so much interest, and it does take a bit to write these. c:

Simi 10-07-2018 01:19 AM

Go on kitty do your worst :D degrade me

LegLuvr 10-07-2018 01:46 AM

I’d like to be bullied by that lovely Kitten up there! ^-^

lilith_ 10-07-2018 01:50 AM

I don't wanna be bullied but I'm a bully myself and this thread is AWESOME! Enjoy you pathetic losers heheheheheehheheeeee

amethyst353 10-07-2018 01:53 AM

This is such a unique thread I can't not try it. :D

1)Bully
2)gender identity

kanger 10-07-2018 01:56 AM

If this doesn't explode too much and you have some time to spare, degrade would be nice :)
EDIT: This is getting too a lot of attention, skip me then ^^

KittenLicks 10-07-2018 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 (Post 3447352)
Tease me, only limit is don't comment on my family or the fact I'm broke, I know that xD. I only have plain white Fruit of the Loom tighty whities. Part of me wants to throw them all away and put cute panties in my drawer, but I'm too broke/scared of family finding out. I've even considered writing things on them to pretty them up a little. Once I wrote 'LOVE' across the rear of a pair, checked myself out in the mirror, then threw them away. I can only imagine dropping my drawers for a girl while I'm wearing underwear that says 'I LOVE YOU'.

Aw, that's cute! Tighty whities are those undies little boys wear, right? If you wanted to pretty up your undies so badly, you should have added hearts and flowers too. Don't worry, I'm sure any girl that sees will laugh with you, not at you.

I mean, I'm laughing at you, but that's because you wear tighty whities.

Spoiler:
You don't have all that much info on your profile, but apparently you joined yesterday? ^^ Welcome to getDare!

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrenziedHazel (Post 3447362)
I was going to say tease, but you seem pretty harmless, so I'll go with bully. :-)

Hi there Hazel, I hear you like showing your tits to strangers online. ^_^ That's pretty shameful, you know. Whatever happened to being an uppity bottom? Needing to be forced to your knees if someone wants you to kneel? Is a few stern words all it takes for you expose yourself now? I'm not complaining, I'm sure you're very cute on your knees. ^_^

Spoiler:
Hey, I loved your blog entry. <3 Going from top to bottom like that is an interesting transition, and wow your ropework is stunning! I didn't know rope could look beautiful!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fei Long (Post 3447367)
Go ahead and bully me.

I let my (now ex-) boyfriend train me to be a premature ejaculator (under 30 seconds) and I still keep my little dick in Thomas the Tank Engine briefs instead of boxers thanks to him...

Ahahaha.

30 seconds, seriously? I'd ask how you plan to have sex but, well, I think anyone you show that tiny thing to will laugh you out of the room. And Thomas the Tank Engine? Are you 20 or are you 8? I'd ask if you still wet the bed, but well, I imagine your nickname is Piddle Pants for a reason. Loser.

Spoiler:
Your profile is the most humiliation focused I've ever seen. ^^ Some of the things in your about me are really hot though, good job, if you wrote them. <3