getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Freshman Slut Needs Rules/Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406770)

Jracken 08-21-2021 07:48 AM

Freshman Slut Needs Rules/Dares

Hi all, now that I am moved onto campus, I am on my own and can actually complete dares! I am a Freshman, I live in a single dorm, but I share a bathroom with 2 other men. Let me preface this by saying that I struggle with hooking up with girls and I’m not too popular just to help you out with the rules and dares. Just looking to make my freshman year a little more interesting! Please put down rules/dares/tasks below. I can also provide skype and kik tasks. Socials and likes/limits are below!

Jracken 08-21-2021 06:39 PM

Anyone?

Does nobody want to make me their college fagboy?

linearizationcannon 08-22-2021 12:07 AM

I sent you a task via pm and never heard back

Greatcornbow 08-22-2021 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jracken (Post 4478870)
Hi all, now that I am moved onto campus, I am on my own and can actually complete dares! I am a Freshman, I live in a single dorm, but I share a bathroom with 2 other men. Let me preface this by saying that I struggle with hooking up with girls and I’m not too popular just to help you out with the rules and dares. Just looking to make my freshman year a little more interesting! Please put down rules/dares/tasks below. I can also provide skype and kik tasks. Socials and likes/limits are below!

Have a locked padlock hanging from your balls for a fortnight

Jracken 08-22-2021 08:41 AM

Ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatcornbow (Post 4479480)
Have a locked padlock hanging from your balls for a fortnight

A little confused on how to do that but I will try!

Jracken 08-22-2021 08:47 AM

I responded

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 4479396)
I sent you a task via pm and never heard back

I responded… your task was too extreme

cloi_gurl 08-22-2021 12:13 PM

In the shower, shave your pubes without locking the door or closing the curtain, whatever form of privacy you have, keep it open to be walked in on.

Jracken 08-22-2021 02:50 PM

Will do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloi_gurl (Post 4479814)
In the shower, shave your pubes without locking the door or closing the curtain, whatever form of privacy you have, keep it open to be walked in on.

Got it! I will keep my window blinds open, door open for the most part, and will not close the bathroom or shower door!

zaqq2 08-22-2021 03:12 PM

He is a very obedient slut. Did everything I told him to do. Give him more tasks!

Jracken 08-22-2021 06:42 PM

Thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by zaqq2 (Post 4480050)
He is a very obedient slut. Did everything I told him to do. Give him more tasks!

Thank you Miss for the good review! I had a fun session! Anyone else want to use me?

Jracken 08-23-2021 03:12 PM

Thanks!

Thank you all for the dares and rules so far! I really find them humiliating and thrilling! Still accepting them!

grannyd16 08-23-2021 03:19 PM

Sitting in the main room while nude, think of 2 scenarios (1 for each roommate) with what would happen if they walked in right now. After that start masturbating and think of 2 more scenarios of what if they saw you doing this. Finally you can cum, make sure you cum all over yourself, then before cleaning up think of 2 more scenarios, then you can clean yourself up and leave

Jracken 08-23-2021 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyd16 (Post 4480938)
Sitting in the main room while nude, think of 2 scenarios (1 for each roommate) with what would happen if they walked in right now. After that start masturbating and think of 2 more scenarios of what if they saw you doing this. Finally you can cum, make sure you cum all over yourself, then before cleaning up think of 2 more scenarios, then you can clean yourself up and leave

I have completed this. I didn’t know what you meant by main room since we don’t have one so I used the bathroom because they can walk in on me in there. The scenarios raced through my head and honestly turned me on a lot, but I think they were at classes when it was happening. I came all over my stomach which was very humiliating and thrilling. I pictured them then making me their fag which was also very fun to think about then I cleaned myself off.

Jracken 08-24-2021 12:50 AM

Hi!

Just posting in this to draw attention! Make me your college toy!

Jracken 08-24-2021 04:17 PM

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jracken (Post 4481230)
Just posting in this to draw attention! Make me your college toy!

Thank you for all the pm dares/rules but please post them here!