getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Furthest distance from your clothes? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=341624)

andrew_b 06-13-2017 06:42 PM

Furthest distance from clothes?

Okay so you don't have to have done a nude dare to answer this one, so even if you haven't no harm answering anyway

If it was a dare or bet, how come you ended up so far from them?

andrew_b 06-13-2017 07:09 PM

I spent some time working on google maps, my distance was 750 metres

Kisune Karnon 06-13-2017 09:24 PM

i took my clothes off and threw them across the room. that's as far away as they get. unless i change rooms, then it doesn't leave the house.

Sasquatch 06-13-2017 09:28 PM

Left them at home and went for a couple mile walk once

tcitycity 06-14-2017 01:24 AM

local and not

local:
the farthest either of us have been from clothes was usually within 1-2 miles of actual clothes. Usually that meant we were either camping nearby or streaking at home.

if car: when we have been nude in car, oftne the clothes were in the trunk for one or both of us... longest nudity while driving was 4.5 hours on a trip.. and multiple times for sex during that drive.

andrew_b 06-14-2017 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasquatch (Post 2833498)
Left them at home and went for a couple mile walk once

Fair play, done the same myself

PartySlut 07-07-2017 09:15 PM

I'm not sure how far away from them I've been but i went on a nude hike once for 1-2 hours

Truckernaut42 07-07-2017 09:31 PM

not sure, probably between a quarter to a half of the length of a football field I guess

I'll try google maps next time and let you know I guess lol

Komodo Jones 07-08-2017 06:35 AM

I also don't know how far away from my clothes I've been. The furthest I've ever been them though was a dare I was given. In the forest I practiced more public nudity, before it was torn down to make a disc golf course, I was dared to leave my clothes somewhere and then walk so far away from them so that I couldn't see them anymore, so I had no sense of distance of where I was from them. I started to panic as I couldn't find them and I was concerned someone may have taken them. Granted, they and I were off the main trail through the forest and in retrospect I should have packed a backpack with an extra pair just in case. I did eventually find them though. So not sure how far away from them I was but the fact that I had to actually search for them must have been a pretty far distance as I was naked in that forest for 10-20 minutes.

sklavensaulu 07-08-2017 08:32 AM

my master took me with his car to a spot in the middle of a wood and then i had to strip naked and put on my collar.

the he drive to a place 4-5 km (with the clothes on the backseat)away and waited there. so i had to walk ther naked all the way

rhl 07-08-2017 10:33 AM

Oh i wish i had a master like that, i could not walk that far nude without being forced.

OK, it was self forced, by locking my clothes to a bench. I had to climb out of the clothes and walk about 50 meters to the key and back, nude

tcitycity 07-09-2017 06:48 AM

farthest

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2833209)
Okay so you don't have to have done a nude dare to answer this one, so even if you haven't no harm answering anyway

If it was a dare or bet, how come you ended up so far from them?

If you exclude my past at nudist colonies where wife & I were at for 2 yrs.
In most cases when we go anywhere and go there nude.. we may still have clothes in the trunk of car or in a box in the back of the truck or etc.. Always where one must get out to get to them.

In that scenario we have gone 800+ miles naked.

In a true scenario of going without clothes from point a to b.
At most maybe 1hr max and it was usually going from a campsite to a lake spot.. almost never truely without clothing somewhere near..

patheticnikkij 07-09-2017 06:56 AM

When I was 15 I used to go to this little lake like 10 mins from my house. One day my family went out over night and let me stay home alone. So I went down to the lake at like 3am and decided I'd skinny dip. Well after maybe 20 or so minutes I get out and all of my clothes minus my flip/flops where gone. I had to walk home through the woods nude. I was oddly aroused that someone might have seen my awkward nude teen body. I won't lie I masturbated as soon as I got in side.

andrew_b 07-09-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patheticnikkij (Post 2867565)
When I was 15 I used to go to this little lake like 10 mins from my house. One day my family went out over night and let me stay home alone. So I went down to the lake at like 3am and decided I'd skinny dip. Well after maybe 20 or so minutes I get out and all of my clothes minus my flip/flops where gone. I had to walk home through the woods nude. I was oddly aroused that someone might have seen my awkward nude teen body. I won't lie I masturbated as soon as I got in side.

Fair play, very daring nik

Doesnteatmeat 07-09-2017 09:45 AM

I saw a hot girl or guy and let them have there way with me