getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you rather (tentacles) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=370130)

Slutylittlesub 07-23-2019 03:39 PM

Would you rather (tentacles)

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? :)

Slutylittlesub 07-23-2019 03:43 PM

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Both would be great but if I have to choose one.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?

4. Would you rather have tentacles that suck fuck you or have tentacles that cum fuck you?

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? :)
The more the merrier;)

Jaro 07-23-2019 07:43 PM

I'm not into the whole tentacle 'fetish' but I'll answer these anyways

I'm not sure how I feel about something slippery like a snake in my ass...

But in the mouth would be even worse!

The less tentacles near me the better

4. Would you rather have tentacles that suck fuck you or have tentacles that cum fuck you?
I'm not sure what you're saying here, but cumming is always nice so...

I love full body bondage, but with rope, not tentacles

It's the slimyness that puts me off most

I don't like cold

Cuddling a monster doesn't sound appealing to me

This would be terrible, but at least it's only 30 minutes

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
I'm straight so maybe this way it's more pleasant at least

Toybox 07-23-2019 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub (Post 3736096)
- Ass fuck, but if it went in my pussy instead of teased, then that
- I'll pick mouth since ass was my last choice
- Entire body, hands down
- Cum fuck
- Spread eagle, let the creature see my good better
- Super slimy
- Warm
- 2 hour fuck
- Slave. Let me be a tentacle monsters slave please!

- Why not both? :)

iDan 07-23-2019 10:51 PM

I'd love to get a different feel out of that

Just because I imagine it would be a good introduction to pegging with those soft tenties

Choke me cthulhu

I'd rather have both ;p

Full body bondage is a huge turn on, but i'm ok with both again!

A little slimy, maybe super slimy as time goes on ;)

A mix of both to stimulate different parts

Fuck me ofcourse

Perhaps both!

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?

Straight so far so i'd love for it to be a kawaii girl monster

Bandit_Zero 07-23-2019 11:25 PM

Teased for an hour

Ass

Entire body

Cum fuck

Wrapped up

Just a little

Warm

Fuck me for 2 hours

Slave for a week

Guy

_Sal 07-24-2019 12:36 AM

Tease my clit, please, I would love to be dripping.

The ass, I have a sensitive reflex.

Caressing, I like being held.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?

Cum.

Honestly, both at different times.

Super Slimy.

Cold.

Fuck me.

A slave.

Both!

kandou 07-24-2019 03:09 AM

Answers, and comments where I have them, in bold.

This one feels like a "Why not both?" but, if I had to choose, coming out of it coated inside and out in tentacle cum is the preference.

Of course, that might just be the current weather talking

Another 'why not both?' situation, but I'd take the longer interaction of these two.

But not that long, ideally.

Kaitlyn1386 07-24-2019 05:17 AM

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?Fucked in my ass for 10mins

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?Ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Ones that can cum

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread Eagle

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.A little slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?Warm

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Fuck me for 2hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?Slave for a week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? Guy

trying 07-24-2019 06:56 AM

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? FUCKED IN ASS

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? ASS

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? ENTIRE BODY

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? TENTICLES THAT CUM

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? SPREADEAGLED

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. LITTLE SLIMY

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? COLD

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? 2 HOURS

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? SLAVE

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? BOTH

deutschsub132 07-24-2019 08:19 AM

Tentacles are not remotely my thing, so that makes this one particularly difficult!

implosive 07-24-2019 11:35 AM

Closet Crossdresser 07-24-2019 04:01 PM

No preference! Both sound good!

Ass for sure!

Caressing my entire body!

Cum, fuck me.

Spread eagles for sure!

Little slimy, until the fucking starts

Warm, for sure.

Let it fuck me for 2 hours.

Every hole for 30 minutes.

Girl

DarkGhost 07-24-2019 10:04 PM

Definitely being tease

Once trap! There isn’t much of a choice. Yet I would rather have it in mouth

Entire body

Rather suck and fuck

Spread eager with arms spread out

just little slimy

warm

cuddle

slave for a week

both

WTGinger 07-25-2019 08:16 PM

Teased! Never thought about a, non human, for that. But interesting fantasy.

Ass. But only due to not wanting to be gagging.

All body. Not into tickling that much.

Oral and fuck.

Spread eagles.

Not to slimy.

For most things cold world be more, alien. I guess cold.

Would be more of a sexual fantasy, fucking...

Depends what the slave side of things involved. Probably the fucking again.

Probably female, possibly both.