getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Getdare Castle (middle ages style RP ares) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107500)

dareninja 05-20-2012 06:15 AM

Getdare Castle (middle ages style RP ares)

Hello everyone,

welcome to the getdare castle. This is an RP-style thread inspired by the castles of the middle ages, where queens and kings ruled over their servants.

You can participate by assuming one of the following roles:

Queen or King: You have the highest possible rank and rule absolute. This means you can dare anybody everything you desire. Nobody can dare you - you are untouchable.

Royalty: You are a high ranking member of the castle and can dare everybody except the king/queen. You can dare servants according to do their job, and dare slaves anything you want. You will focus on a specific group of servants most of the time as your job.

Servant: A very low ranking member of the castle. You have a specific job (or multiple ones) that you must do when asked, but you have certain rights and you are not forced to do something that is not your job. You can only dare slaves.

Slave: You are the lowest of the low and have no rights. You can get dared anything by anybody, but you cannot dare anyone else. You must always do what you are told (even if it's in your limits).

If you want to join, please post what role you want to assume, and if it's royalty or servant, what your job is. For example:

- I join as a king (you don't need to post anymore details since you can do anything you like as a king)

- I join as royalty, my job is to take care of the toilet cleaners and the shoe cleaners (you can have up to 3 groups of servants whom you command)

- I join as a servant, my job will be to be an anal whore and a floor cleaner (you can have up to three jobs)

- I join as a slave, do with me as you please

Dares must be posted in this thread (punishments for not doing a dare correctly can be sent via PM also). Everybody who is dared (usually everybody who has that rank or job) must do it, and wright a report in this thread as well (they must post pictures in here if dared too also).

If you cannot perform a dare given to you by someone higher than you, you will get warned. If you have 3 warnings, you go down one rank. If a slave has 3 warnings, he/she will be kicked out of the castle. If you want to get up one rank, you must ask a king or queen for a special dare (which should be a very hard one from your dislikes). If you do it well enough, they can grant you permission to move up one rank. There can be an unlimited number of persons with the same rank.

If you cannot perform a dare one time, you will get punished. A punishment will either come via PM, or (preferably) in a live private chat session.

All the royalty and servants joining can come up with their own ideas for jobs, here are some ideas:
foot servants / foot masters
toilet servants / toilet masters
harlots / harlot masters
court jesters (this is for the crossdressers) / jester's masters
punisher (for bad servants/slaves)

The dares given in this thread can be anything you like, just respect the job positions and (if you want) have a look at the persons likes/dislikes. It would be great if you could imagine you were in a real castle of the middle ages an choose a dare according to that scenario, but that's not a must.

You can join and give/take your first dare at the same time.

I hope many people will join and participate in our castle!
Have fun

rosiepie 05-20-2012 06:19 AM

i will be the Queen

dareninja 05-20-2012 06:21 AM

I will join the getdare castle as a servant. My jobs are:

-foot and shoe cleaner
-human toilet
-oral pleasure servant (will do anything involving my mouth, tongue, face)

PS: I will also oversee the rules in the beginning of the thread, I think with time it will go automatically or a queen/king will take over the lead.

Vexus 05-20-2012 06:34 AM

I'll snipe the position of King before someone else does. Now, I have a reason to post pictures of my throne everywhere.

Jessied 05-20-2012 06:38 AM

I will join as a slave or servant which ever is needed and as a servant my jobs would be
king/queens personal cook

dareninja 05-20-2012 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosiepie (Post 689076)
i will be the Queen

Hi,

thanks but if you're really 15 as your profile says you can't participate, this is the 18+ section.

Btw guys there can be multiple queens and kings, not just one of each so don't worry about somebody snatching your desired position ;)

Jessied 05-20-2012 07:19 AM

this seems like an awsome idea too just saying :P

Blue Griffin 05-20-2012 07:33 AM

Servant, general cook and court jester.

Alice41100 05-20-2012 07:37 AM

I will join the getdare castle as a servant. My jobs are:
Toilet cleaner
Shoe cleaner

snowpro2000 05-20-2012 08:03 AM

I will be the slave

awesome dude 05-20-2012 08:07 AM

I will join as servant my jobs are:

Oral servant( mouth tounge etc.)
floor cleaner
and
shoe cleaner

please dare me asap (im really bored)

dareninja 05-20-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessied (Post 689123)
this seems like an awsome idea too just saying :P

Thank you I'm very glad you like it.

Everybody just remember the higher ranked people can give dares and orders to the lower ranked people at any time. New people can come in and join at any time also.

If you want to give a dare, please post them here so the thread gets bumped. Then the lower ranked people have to post their reports etc. also in this thread. For example, if you post a dare that has to do with shoe cleaning, all the shoe cleaners will have to do it and report afterwars. You can also post a dare for all the slaves to do (slaves don't have a specific position, servants do), or both.

awesome dude 05-20-2012 08:20 AM

this servant is itching for a dare may the king, queen or royalty lay it on me
:cool:

fitzsan 05-20-2012 08:23 AM

servant: toilet cleaner, foot servant

great idea cant wait to see how it works out just worried about number of royalty and queen/kings

awesome dude 05-20-2012 08:43 AM

How does the dare system work could i just post for example: all slaves must wank for 5 minutes without cumming. ???????