getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   21F Home Alone! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=420480)

gold_fish 12-11-2022 07:35 PM

21F Home Alone!

Starting tomorrow (the 12th) until Saturday (the 17th) I will be house sitting, which means I will have the whole house to myself. I rarely ever am home alone, so I want to take advantage of this opportunity and make the most of it!

I'm looking for dares to complete while I am house sitting! Or you can give me rules for while I am in the house.

I can bring any of my toys and supplies that are in my signature!

Can't wait to hear your ideas! Don't hold back!

SerBlack 12-12-2022 02:49 AM

First of all take all of your toys. For no other reason than you will be taking everything you play with to someone else's house.

What is the house like? Do they have home cameras or would it be okay to wander around naked?

July 12-12-2022 06:04 AM

Here is my first dare: For the entire time you are in the house alone, you have to play a little bit with your nipples while sitting on the toilet. Your tits must be completely free, so you have to pull up your bra and top. While you piss, you have to pull and twist your nipples all the time.

gold_fish 12-12-2022 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4952829)
First of all take all of your toys. For no other reason than you will be taking everything you play with to someone else's house.

What is the house like? Do they have home cameras or would it be okay to wander around naked?

Okay, I will pack up all my toys tonight and take them with me. It’s a nice house in a gated community. They have a doorbell camera, but I don’t see any others around the house

Quote:

Originally Posted by July (Post 4952913)
Here is my first dare: For the entire time you are in the house alone, you have to play a little bit with your nipples while sitting on the toilet. Your tits must be completely free, so you have to pull up your bra and top. While you piss, you have to pull and twist your nipples all the time.

Okay, I will do this

pain slut joe 12-12-2022 10:51 PM

is the house warm? If so; remain naked always

from 1 hour before bed tine until 1 hour after normal wake time: insert well-lubed plug and leave it in all night. If you wake during the night, kneel next to bed with forehead touching floor and edge 3 times before re-lubing plug and going back to sleep

Reports expected in this thread please

gold_fish 12-13-2022 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 4953582)
is the house warm? If so; remain naked always

from 1 hour before bed tine until 1 hour after normal wake time: insert well-lubed plug and leave it in all night. If you wake during the night, kneel next to bed with forehead touching floor and edge 3 times before re-lubing plug and going back to sleep

Reports expected in this thread please

The house is cold, but I can still try to remain naked as much as possible if you’d like.

I’m already diapered and in bed for the night, so I will have to do this tomorrow night!

SerBlack 12-13-2022 01:46 AM

Every morning pump up your clit as much as you can and leave it on for ten minutes. Then pump up your pussy as much as you can and leave it on for another ten minutes.

Count how many pumps/twists you did, and try to add more each day. Tell us how many you managed each morning so we can see your improvement.

Robert Brady 12-13-2022 04:03 AM

A very simple one:
How many rooms are there in the house? Whatever that number is your have to edge that many times in each room and then cum in each room.
That includes any where you can fit your body, so large cupboards count

gold_fish 12-13-2022 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerBlack (Post 4953654)
Every morning pump up your clit as much as you can and leave it on for ten minutes. Then pump up your pussy as much as you can and leave it on for another ten minutes.

Count how many pumps/twists you did, and try to add more each day. Tell us how many you managed each morning so we can see your improvement.

I will pump my clit and pussy each morning, thank you. I am able to max out the number of pumps/twists for both my clit and my pussy on the first try.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Brady (Post 4953713)
A very simple one:
How many rooms are there in the house? Whatever that number is your have to edge that many times in each room and then cum in each room.
That includes any where you can fit your body, so large cupboards count

I am not allowed to cum, can I just do the edges?

pain slut joe 12-13-2022 01:09 PM

No cumming? I am so sorry!

To help take your mind off your woes: put a clothes pin on each nipple (while naked and kneeling please) for 30 minutes. To help pass the time, without opening the pins, every 3 minutes, pull SLOWLY upward on the pins lifting your breasts, until the pins “pop” off. Then put the pins back on at a 90 degree angle. Only 10 “pops” for each nip and you are done! Please write a detailed report on this thread after your last “pop” and before getting up off knees. Do enjoy!

gold_fish 12-13-2022 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 4954014)
No cumming? I am so sorry!

To help take your mind off your woes: put a clothes pin on each nipple (while naked and kneeling please) for 30 minutes. To help pass the time, without opening the pins, every 3 minutes, pull SLOWLY upward on the pins lifting your breasts, until the pins “pop” off. Then put the pins back on at a 90 degree angle. Only 10 “pops” for each nip and you are done! Please write a detailed report on this thread after your last “pop” and before getting up off knees. Do enjoy!

I don’t have any clothespins, sorry!

Robert Brady 12-13-2022 03:32 PM

If you're not allowed to cum then add 2 edges instead of cumming

gold_fish 12-13-2022 03:52 PM

A small update in case anyone wants to add anything to my current situation:

I took this opportunity to try messing for the first time! I’m currently sitting in my messy diaper, but I’ve only peed once so I don’t want to take it off yet. Feel free to add to this!

pain slut joe 12-13-2022 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold_fish (Post 4954062)
I don’t have any clothespins, sorry!

what a shame: binder clips available?

if no clips either, just use your hands and pinch away for 30 minutes; twisting back and forth, clockwise, counter-clockwise...

_Edge 12-14-2022 12:14 AM

Since you are not allowed to cum heres a dare to keep you horny...
Get naked, glug your ass, gag yourself with your pantys and get your wand and your phone. Set a timer for 20 min and start it and set the wand to max on your clit. Make sure not to cum. Every time your wand is not on your clit you need to stop the timer and start it when it touches your clit again.
Make sure to write a report of how it went :D