getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   BDSM monopoly idea (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=357829)

slaveboykieran 01-04-2019 03:34 AM

BDSM monopoly idea

hey guys, i was wondering if i could get some ideas for a birthday present. I'm thinking of making a bdsm version of monopoly to play with a certain someone. I'm certainly sub, and she's a switch, but i can certainly dom when i have to (i just don't get much pleasure for doming).
Main idea so far: I thinking instead of currency, we use spanks, and the game ends when one of us can take no more. Maybe turn houses and hotel into something else, because a counting 2000 spanks for a house on boardwalk is going taking a lot of effort :P . The person who owes the money gets spanked, the idea is that you're trying to make the
so maybe fingering/hand job for houses, and penetration for hotels, and the person who would be receiving money can choose who will be giver and receiver

The fun of the game will come from the 'chance' and 'community cards'. I'm thinking that maybe one pile will affect items in use, while the second pile could be certain acts to do.
ie, the first pile can be along the lines of 'for the next 3 turns, wear a ball gag' or 'for the next three turns, use a flogger instead of spanking', while the the other pile is along the lines of 'give oral for x minutes (roll dice), or 'take a fisting'

Jail will be spend 3 minutes tied to a chair at full mercy of the other. anything goes. (obviously not hard limits).

What are peoples thoughts on this? any ideas/suggestions in particular for the 'chance' and 'community' cards? I'm sure some of you perverted people will have an idea :P

sonofthanatos 01-04-2019 08:16 AM

Wow, that is a cool idea!

I think you should make Chance and Community Chest totally different, make it more entertaining.

Chance: should be random but fun. Keep "Go directly to jail" obviously, but it would have things like "Use your favorite toy on your partner" or "flip a coin and guess the result. If you're right tickle your partner, if you're wrong your partner tickles you." Use your imagination!

Community Chest: This would have more dramatic things inside, like "Spank your partner twice for ever house and three times for every hotel they have on the board" or "Tax assessment: your partner gets to take one humiliating picture of you".

You could also replace the "Luxury Tax" square with "lose one piece of clothing. If naked, do X".

slaveboykieran 01-05-2019 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonofthanatos (Post 3533750)
Wow, that is a cool idea!

I think you should make Chance and Community Chest totally different, make it more entertaining.

Chance: should be random but fun. Keep "Go directly to jail" obviously, but it would have things like "Use your favorite toy on your partner" or "flip a coin and guess the result. If you're right tickle your partner, if you're wrong your partner tickles you." Use your imagination!

Community Chest: This would have more dramatic things inside, like "Spank your partner twice for ever house and three times for every hotel they have on the board" or "Tax assessment: your partner gets to take one humiliating picture of you".

You could also replace the "Luxury Tax" square with "lose one piece of clothing. If naked, do X".

thanks for the idea! i really appreciate it!