getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Skype Strip Card Game (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=158531)

slutfarm 11-04-2013 07:43 PM

Skype Strip Card Game

Two players video chat with each other on Skype. Both players can have a deck of cards or one play can have a deck of cards. The decks should not have jokers. Both players start with 5 articles of clothing. The game is begun by both players stripping completely naked and shuffling and cutting the decks of cards on cam so that the other play can see it shuffled If both players have a deck of cards each player then draws a card off the top of their deck and shows it to the other player. If only one player has a deck of cards, the other player chooses 1 or 2 (1 means he/she gets the first card, 2 means he/she gets the 2nd card). The highest card wins. In the event of a tie, the suit determines who wins with Spades being highest, then diamonds, then clubs, then hearts. If both players have the exact same card of the same suit, it is a push and nobody wins or loses. At the beginning of the game, whoever wins gets to put on one article of clothing. Keep repeating rounds until one player has on all 5 articles of clothing then continue playing with the loser removing an article of clothing until BOTH players are naked again. Once you are naked you have to edge each time you lose. Once both players are naked again, one more round must be played to determine the winner. The loser of this final round must do a favor for the other player (must agree what the favor is prior to beginning play). If you come when you are only supposed to edge, you automatically lose and have to do the favor for the winner.

slutfarm 11-04-2013 07:45 PM

If you are interested in playing this sometimes, please private message me your Skype and I will add you to my contacts and provide you with my skype. I can't play often, but when I can I don't mind playing with guys or girls as long as you are 18+.

slutfarm 11-06-2013 02:35 PM

i have two takers so far -- nobody else interested in playing?

If you want to post here that you are interested and sex/age of the person you will play with you all can exchange skypes in PMs as well.

Demon Thief 11-06-2013 10:46 PM

I'd like to try this. PM me with your Skype name and I'll add you.

daremenow123 11-07-2013 05:37 PM

count me in! pm me

Hallamark 11-07-2013 06:27 PM

My Skype is on my profile if anybody would like to play!

tnovauk 11-08-2013 09:27 AM

Skype is the same as my screen name here, im happy to play with anyone. UK based is better though.

Benneedsadare 11-08-2013 05:21 PM

I'm up for this. Skype yourn4me

gaggednheels13 11-08-2013 05:25 PM

I am able to play this right now,am male and can also encorporate my bondage toys if people wanted, cuffs, gag, blindfold, fetish heels, vibe, anklecuffs, clothing.

Anyone wanna play with me PM me or quote me here now :)

Demon Thief 11-08-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaggednheels13 (Post 1133356)
I am able to play this right now,am male and can also encorporate my bondage toys if people wanted, cuffs, gag, blindfold, fetish heels, vibe, anklecuffs, clothing.

Anyone wanna play with me PM me or quote me here now :)

I sent you a PM, just waiting on a reply...

slutfarm 12-26-2013 12:06 PM

I should be on tonight sometimes between 8:00pm and 11:00pm CST if anybody is interested in playing. Just add me to skype (skype id is same as profile here) and watch for me online during that time. Also, send me your skype id in PM so I will know to watch for you.

Domsub 12-26-2013 02:16 PM

would love to play this game

Gary138 12-26-2013 04:00 PM

Any females want to play send me an add on skype with live:gary138

Don't think i have any cards though so someone else will have to. Or find a website which does it.

ht_94 12-26-2013 04:31 PM

I think this is a great idea. I'd love to play!! :)

JMacDon 12-27-2013 03:20 PM

Add me for this! jmacdon20