getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   new user needs outdoors tasks and dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=388380)

whiteslave 06-30-2020 07:52 PM

new user needs outdoors tasks and dares

hey,
I am 30 yo male from central Europe new to this site. I have a few fantasies that I would like to explore - forced outdoors and public nudity; being stuck naked for some time with some risk of being seen.
I am thinking of either doing stuff at night in the city or during the day in a forest or a field.

I don't have any toys but I have a bike lock that might be of use.
I like the idea of being vulnerable and at risk but still I would like to be somewhat safe.

Please help me with ideas, tasks and dares. I will probably be able to do a couple and see how it goes

Thank you for your time!

whiteslave 07-02-2020 12:37 PM

Any ideas anyone? :)

zephyrnem 07-02-2020 12:48 PM

A fun one for you. Leave your house wearing whatever you want. You have to find some way to get naked and wet. I dont care how. Head to toe soaking wet. You will be naked at that point (no jumping in water clothed and wearing wet clothes around). Again, dont care how. Just cant be at home or within a block of your home. Go out...get naked...get wet...get back home naked.

If you use a car to travel...you must park at least 200 meters away from where you get wet, and you must exit the car naked.

zephyrnem 07-02-2020 12:50 PM

2. Leave your house naked. You cannot go back until you purchase a can of pop...unopened.

:)

whiteslave 07-02-2020 12:55 PM

Thank you!
I may try the first dare. The second one is too extreme for me. :(

whiteslave 07-02-2020 02:34 PM

I did the dare and it was simple but fun.
I drove to a river near the city. It was late in the evening and dark. I dont think there was anyone around at that time.
I got naked in the car and walked out.
I walked for a few minutes and then I went in the water. The water was cold and refreshing.
I quickly walked back to my car and put my clothes back on. On my wet body.

Any other dares?
Buying a drink naked is too much. I am ok with the risk of being seen or being forced to stay/walk naked but I don't want to show myself on purpose

DaVance 07-02-2020 03:20 PM

Drive to a park, woods, or forest somewhere at least ten miles from your house. Exit your car and walk into the wild. Strip down, except for maybe shoes and socks. Then walk at least 100 feet until you find a rock or ledge that is higher than you are tall. Plus it can not be completely hidden by trees or shrubs or in a low area. Climb on top and complete ten jumping jacks.

An alternative is to climb a tree at least twice as you are tall and wait for ten minutes, but only if it is impossible to find a place as described above

:):):)

whiteslave 07-03-2020 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaVance (Post 4055449)
Drive to a park, woods, or forest somewhere at least ten miles from your house. Exit your car and walk into the wild. Strip down, except for maybe shoes and socks. Then walk at least 100 feet until you find a rock or ledge that is higher than you are tall. Plus it can not be completely hidden by trees or shrubs or in a low area. Climb on top and complete ten jumping jacks.

An alternative is to climb a tree at least twice as you are tall and wait for ten minutes, but only if it is impossible to find a place as described above

:):):)

Thank you sir.
I did the alternative dare: I went to a nearby field, stripped fully naked and walked for a while. I reached a big tree that was away from the paths. I was semi open fields and tree was visible but there were no people around. Climbed on the tree and stayed for a while.
I got back down and walked to my clothes.

I am ready for a new dare!