getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Slave Round-Up! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=51739)

NorthlandDom 07-16-2010 08:05 AM

Slave Round-Up!

This is an idea I had when I was with my girl on a farm last night, so it needs some refinement... but it's a fun idea none the less.

For this, you'll need a slave(or Dom, depending), a length of rope, a ballgag(or any gag really- ballgag is my preference), a blindfold, a truck or a van, slippery body oil, a tarp, a fenced-in grassy or dirt area, and(optional) a party with more than a small handful of horny guys.

You drive the slave out to the field naked(or strip it when you get their, your choice). The slave should have "piggy" and "oink oink" written all over it, as well as your choice of other humiliating things. Cover the slave in a slippery body oil and bring it to the fenced-in area. The slave must be on all fours and running around, though it may use any form of evasion available on all fours- direction changes, rolling, and even a pushing kick with the foot. Nothing more than that.

The owner lets it run around in there a bit, and then goes in for the chase. Try to catch the slave using any grip or grabbing available, with the following exceptions:

-No hair grabbing. This would be cheap
-No collar grabbing. Also cheap.

Once you have the slave firmly in your grasp, you still have to hogtie it. This may prove difficult as the slave is doing its best to escape your grasp. But once it's hogtied, gag and blindfold it.

Then, and again, this is my personal flavoring, you throw the slave in the bed of a truck or back of a van, cover it with a blanket or tarp, and drive to a party. You brought the party favor, and had fun catching it.

Let me know what you think and what I can do to improve this idea, it's still in the rough stages of development.

formidible 07-16-2010 08:26 AM

Sounds like the first stages of gang rape to me.

Posh 07-16-2010 08:54 AM

That sounds great. Id love to have this done to me.

j2o_orange2 07-16-2010 10:21 AM

This has potential to become a story!

NorthlandDom 07-16-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by formidible (Post 303897)
Sounds like the first stages of gang rape to me.

Obviously my flavoring, and depends on the limits of the slave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 (Post 303930)

When I have more time it just might.

Abbie_The_Slavexx 07-16-2010 10:20 PM

That would be a interesting story :)

nellybell 07-16-2010 10:42 PM

I like the idea, I wouldn't do it personally though. Not exactly my thing, but a cool idea just the same.

NorthlandDom 07-17-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellybell (Post 304095)
I like the idea, I wouldn't do it personally though. Not exactly my thing, but a cool idea just the same.

Thanks. Is there anything I can do to make it run a bit smoother, or additional optional rules to make it more fun for all?

nellybell 07-18-2010 12:04 AM

I'm not real great with ideas, you were warned. Personally I can't move that fast on all fours, I'm sure about everyone else, but it really wouldn't take anyone that long to catch me if I was trying to crawl. Maybe for a little bit more fun, and to have it last longer, have the sub be allowed on two legs? The problem is that, that would possibly make it last too long?

Just a thought I had about it, not sure if it really would work any better though. That way might work better with two people going after the sub.

SlutPuppy 07-18-2010 12:27 AM

It's a good idea, and like what Nelly said, the whole four legs thing is kinda not that good. I can't go very fast crawling either, so two legs would be nice. Maybe if you made it so area was a little smaller, so it wouldn't take as long, depending on how fast they run? :confused:

NorthlandDom 07-18-2010 09:11 AM

That could be a good adjustment, yeah.

Another one I thought of was having two slaves and two Masters and it's a competition to see who can hogtie their girl first.

Night-1991 07-18-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 (Post 303930)

Win!

Northland, get it done, lmao.

NorthlandDom 07-18-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night-1991 (Post 304520)
Win!

Northland, get it done, lmao.

Fine, I'll get it going this week sometime. Just gotta have a good three to five hour block to do it, cuz I don't like doing things half-assed :p

nellybell 07-18-2010 02:15 PM

Also, if you were to try the version with the sub on all fours, you might want to have some sort of covering for thier knees. Knee pads would be a good idea if you want to avoid cutting up the sub's knees too bad, not to mention if they're trying to crawl with any speed thier knees could get banged up kind of bad.

Night-1991 07-18-2010 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nellybell (Post 304619)
Also, if you were to try the version with the sub on all fours, you might want to have some sort of covering for thier knees. Knee pads would be a good idea if you want to avoid cutting up the sub's knees too bad, not to mention if they're trying to crawl with any speed thier knees could get banged up kind of bad.

People do that alot in Animal Roleplay if it involves roles like a Dog or Cat. It may be BDSM but hey, SSC.