getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Female overstimulation/pain dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=413812)

Analslut12 04-13-2022 06:10 PM

Female overstimulation/pain dares

Hello everyone! I am in the mood to do some dares, specifically, creative dares involving pain that would make my sensitive areas even more sensitive, and then the next part being overstimulating those areas with pleasure until I can’t take it anymore. Having my physical and mental limits tested sounds great!

My likes and limits are below, the best way to reach me is on kik! Please note that I likely will not reply to hey, nor will I reply to super creepy messages, so keep that in mind! Thank you all!

Rebecca

linearizationcannon 04-14-2022 12:29 AM

First of all, buy the hottest hot sauce you can get your hands on. The type that's marketed specifically because of its extreme heat.

Next, buy and sanitize a toilet brush.

Then apply the hot sauce to the brush bristles and fuck your pussy with the resulting pain-maker.

Finally, the overstimulation part should probably be done by a dominant partner using both vibrators and their own body. That way you can't escape.

Analslut12 05-10-2022 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by linearizationcannon (Post 4722468)
First of all, buy the hottest hot sauce you can get your hands on. The type that's marketed specifically because of its extreme heat.

Next, buy and sanitize a toilet brush.

Then apply the hot sauce to the brush bristles and fuck your pussy with the resulting pain-maker.

Finally, the overstimulation part should probably be done by a dominant partner using both vibrators and their own body. That way you can't escape.

Thank you for this dare! I had to take a break from pain down there due to a procedure I had done, but I’m back and ready to challenge myself!!

I wasn’t able to insert the brush in me this time, it was just too big and painful, but rubbing it on the outside was enough to make me moan constantly and whine, plus having to force my legs open…. I went for about 5 minutes and this left my lips burning and swollen from the scrubbing. Now we will see how many days the swelling lasts!

MarkNDoubt 05-10-2022 01:22 PM

For pure pain, I think a body warm coudl be good:

Part to hits:
Clit, Sit spots, inner thighs, low part ass cheeks, ass cheeks, nipples, boobs

Tools to use (if not available the first, go to the second and go on based on availability) : cane, ruler, wooden spoon

Number of hits: for each part, you will roll a random between 1 and 4. The results will give you the number of rolls for real number of hits. Sum all the results and the final results will be per each one part (example: per single nipple).

Do all plugged, naked, on knees

Enjoy