getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Archived Advertisements (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   30/male/master seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (online training) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399490)

DareBen90 01-29-2021 03:19 PM

30/male/master seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (online training)

30/male/master seeks 21+/male/sub in any place (online training)

Hello, subs!

I've seen a lot of subs on here who love being in a D/S situation, but are either unsure of how to get started or unable to find a Dom that works with their schedule. That's where I come in.

My name is Ben, and I'm a dominant guy in my late 20s. I've been active on sites similar to GD for years, so I have a wide range of experience with different kinks and fetishes. I particularly enjoy helping people push their limits and grow as a submissive in a safe, secure environment.

Today, I am excited to launch DareBen's Task Program. This will be a unique approach to D/S relationships, and it will provide potential slaves with the opportunity to learn and grow into better submissives. So, what does the training program look like?

What this Program IS:

- A unique way to grow as a submissive, push your limits, and gain experience. It can be tailored to your likes/limits so that you have the opportunity to push yourself in specific areas of D/S relationships.
- An email-based program. The general structure of this program will consist of tasks sent to your email. I will set specific deadlines and requirements for each task, and expect photo and video proof within a set time period. Punishments will be given if the task is not completed correctly and/or within the time limit.
- A serious, rigorous program. I will NEVER push you too hard or ask too much of you. I want you to have a life outside this program, and I certainly will as well. Thus, jobs, families, time-off, etc. will all be respected. That being said, I do need a certain level of commitment from participants. If you cannot dedicate at least 4 hours a week to this program, do not bother applying.

What This Program is NOT:

- A 1:1 D/S relationship. I will have multiple subs in the program. Thus, if you are looking for a 24/7 personal relationship, this program is not for you.
- A live, cam relationship. I only cam with and show pictures of myself to people I already have a relationship with. Thus, for participants in this program, do not expect to see your trainer at any time.

Requirements:

- You must identify as a male.
- You must be articulate and intelligent. I am only looking for submissives who are able to hold a conversation with me and have thorough discussions about their progress and feelings.
- You must be 21+. No exceptions. If there are any discrepancies or questions about your age, I will immediately dismiss you from the program and block you on all platforms.
- You must be comfortable with sending pics/videos. Although face is not a requirement at first, this will be a conversation that we will have eventually as we get to know each other better. Privacy and security are EXTREMELY important to me, so I would never do anything to put you at risk.
- You must be serious about this. I am taking this program seriously, and I expect you to as well. That means being open with me when you have a question or idea, dedicating your time and energy to this program, and following my tasks to the best of your ability.

So, if you've made it this far, I want to thank you for taking the time to read all of this. If you are still interested in this program, I invite you to apply at this link:

https://dareben90.wufoo.com/forms/m1kuha290697cpm/

Make sure you read the instructions at the end of the form to learn about the required next steps. Once I review your application, I will only contact you if you are selected to participate. Due to my busy schedule, space in the program will be extremely limited at first, so please do not be offended if you are not selected.

Hope to hear from you soon!

slaveboijj 01-29-2021 03:38 PM

I Applied for DareBen's Training Program

DareBen90 01-30-2021 03:00 PM

There have been a few participants who completed the form but did not complete the other steps required to be considered. As a reminder, you MUST:

1) Fill out the application form linked in the initial post
2) Post on this thread saying that you applied
3) Send the required pictures listed on the application to my email

Let me know if you have any questions!

KipPhoenix 01-30-2021 04:29 PM

clayviper 01-30-2021 05:09 PM

mark3152m 01-30-2021 09:04 PM

I applied,
Mark

DareBen90 01-31-2021 02:09 PM

Happy to see applications rolling in, subs!

As a general rule - provide as MUCH information as possible when you fill out the application. If your answers to the final few questions are only a few sentences, I'm likely not going to accept your application. I only want subs who are serious about this program, and spending 5 minutes on your application isn't going to cut it.

vale3000vale 01-31-2021 03:09 PM

I Applied for DareBen's Training Program.

(I apologize for not making my answers long enough. I didn't see your reply to your original post until I already submitted. I am happy to elaborate on anything you need.)

Subboy22 01-31-2021 08:35 PM

I applied for DareBen’s Training Program.

cooldude900 02-01-2021 02:53 PM

I have applied tp DareBen's task program!

wasneu 02-01-2021 05:32 PM

I applied for DareBen’s Training Program.

Dirtyslavecr 02-04-2021 04:20 AM

I Applied for DareBen's Training Program.

DareBen90 02-05-2021 01:19 PM

If you’re going to submit the form and then not send your pics, don’t bother applying.

If you’re going to submit everything and then not respond to my first message, don’t bother applying.

There’s a lot of flexibility with this program, but I need subs who are willing to communicate, be open with me, and follow instructions. It’s that simple.

sexyseniorctzn 02-05-2021 02:45 PM

I have applied to DareBen's training program. I would very much like to learn how to be a sub.

TVC 02-05-2021 03:32 PM