getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sadistic punishments for girls (boys are welcome too) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=378052)

trenho 12-26-2019 09:48 AM

Sadistic punishments for girls (boys are welcome too)

Since the old one is died and I'm in the mood
You choice a pain level (1,2,3)

You'll have a punishment (here or via kik) from me or other ppl according to your likes or limits.

Reports are mandatory and public.

Be carefull, level 3 means hard pain.

Gitano 12-26-2019 10:14 AM

Strange title :-) for girls but boys welcome too.. :-)

Oh well boy (male) here.. I'll try level 2 then. Hopefully a manageable choice.

KiK: N197301

Alexjames 12-26-2019 10:17 AM

I’m feeling ambitious, I’ll try a level 3. Please bare in mind that I am currently locked in chastity though.

denon12 12-26-2019 10:47 AM

I'm interested by this.

Ill start at level 2 and if I can handle it maybe I will up it after!

Looking forward to your dare. Thank you!

Juanmessy 12-26-2019 11:05 AM

I'll start at level 2 and hoping to try a level 3 afterwards

dolores44 12-26-2019 01:22 PM

hi! i'll try level 1.

steve101 12-26-2019 01:27 PM

I'll take a level 2

kik is sissysasha111

Chloe_catt 12-26-2019 01:59 PM

I’d like to try a level 2 punishment please

trenho 12-26-2019 03:38 PM

Oh so many replies. I'll start with the level 2 males:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juanmessy (Post 3873250)
I'll start at level 2 and hoping to try a level 3 afterwards

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve101 (Post 3873362)
I'll take a level 2

kik is sissysasha111

Quote:

Originally Posted by denon12 (Post 3873235)
I'm interested by this.

Ill start at level 2 and if I can handle it maybe I will up it after!

Looking forward to your dare. Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gitano (Post 3873194)
Strange title :-) for girls but boys welcome too.. :-)

Oh well boy (male) here.. I'll try level 2 then. Hopefully a manageable choice.

KiK: N197301

You all can have 100 spanks to each ball. You have to hit hard but you can have 3 breaks. After each breaks you have to change the spanking implement. (no hands, use your fantasy).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexjames (Post 3873197)
I’m feeling ambitious, I’ll try a level 3. Please bare in mind that I am currently locked in chastity though.

You can do the same, but double the hits and do it with balls tied with a shoelace.

trenho 12-26-2019 03:47 PM

And now the girls turn...
Quote:

Originally Posted by dolores44 (Post 3873355)
hi! i'll try level 1.

Take a wooden spoon or similar and hit your naked oussy for 25 times. Legs spread, and hard hits. No break.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chloe_catt (Post 3873398)
I’d like to try a level 2 punishment please

Do the above, but 100 times, you can have 2 small breaks breaks. Plus since you don't have any likes or limit in your signature keep clothespins on nipples and tongue for the entire time.

denon12 12-26-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenho (Post 3873486)

You all can have 100 spanks to each ball. You have to hit hard but you can have 3 breaks. After each breaks you have to change the spanking implement. (no hands, use your fantasy).

You can do the same, but double the hits and do it with balls tied with a shoelace.

Thank you for the dare sir. I started with a wooden spoon. I completed 50 hits to each ball before stopping.
I swapped to a high heel. I used the sole of the shoe mostly but the occasional heel hit. Once a heel hit I needed another break. Another 30 hits to each ball were completed.

For my last 20 hits I used a metal ruler. These gave a rather brutal sting with each strike. My balls are very swollen and bruised but that was a worthwhile dare! Thank you sir.

If you are willing to give me another date in the future I will accept another level 2. Or a level 3 if you are feeling cruel. Your choice!

Sumati 12-27-2019 03:58 AM

I will start with level 2

ShamelessSlut 12-27-2019 04:11 AM

pretty please give me a 3 please and thank you

Gitano 12-27-2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trenho (Post 3873486)

Oh my that was hard. Did not expect it to be so sadistic. Yesterday evening i saw this assignment and figured to do it before going to hed.

i started with a wooden ruler. Hitting each ball in turn. 33 times each. Was so painfull i almost stopped around 15, but managed to go on just a bit slower pace.
Then took the first break for about 20 minutes before going to second round.
This time i used a wooden spoon from the kitchen. This time wiser and started slower with the hits leaving a few seconds in between. 33 times each and i was in real pain. Then took a 30 minute break. Balls hurted so much i did not bother to walk, just stayed laying on my bed.
So after 30 minutes i started last round this time 34 each with a stiff leader strip. This was a mistake i guess, because with this i did not hit the intended ball alone but also the other no matter how i hit it. So each ball got double the amount this round. I took it slow again with couple of seconds apart. Almost gave up half way, but got them all done. Actual tears in my eyes and cupping my balls with my hands to manage the pain. After a 30 minute break i took a good look and my balls where bright red and lightly swolen.

This morning i woke up and my oh my. Red and blue .. gues red will turn blue later today. And very sensitive. Walkimg and moving around realy makes me feel my balls.

Glad i did not take a higher level. This was more then i hoped for.

trenho 12-27-2019 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sumati (Post 3873947)
I will start with level 2

Welcome, have 25 snaps with a rubber band on clit. Then 25 to each nipple too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShamelessSlut (Post 3873957)
pretty please give me a 3 please and thank you

Oh you here too, I wanna know how many clothepins you can put on your clit and pussy lips. Hold them on for 10 minutes then spank them off with a spoon. When done you have to spank your pussy 100 times with the spoon.