getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   R18: Mature Stories (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   [Fiction] Old friend (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416664)

dwedgie 07-31-2022 08:27 AM

Old friend

I had been out for a few drinks the night before with a couple of friends , when out I bumped into a couple of old school friends , 1 being Anna, she was always quiet at school , not a geek, but not popular, she almost disappeared into the background.

Me, I was just a normal boy , had a group of friends, not the top dog but not the runt either.

It was a Saturday morning , I was lazing around my flat in my boxers, my phone pinged
" Hi Dave, it's Anna, after our chat I wondered if you wanted to come round later?"

I start to think , what did we talk about?
I had a few drinks last night. Then I realize we had spoken about everything we had done on the last 10 years since leaving school , and what we were interested in!
It dawned on me , we had spoken about kinks, she can not want to , can she?
She had said she was into a bit of gentle Femdom , which given what I knew of her from school was a surprise.
Me, well I do like a woman that will take the lead.

I wait 5 minutes and reply " sure , do you want me to bring anything , what time and I ll need an address"

Almost immediately I get a reply " I ve got everything we may need, be here at 1300. " She added her address , it was on the new posh estate on the edge of town , 20 minute walk away.

I get showered, dressed and head off , I call into the cafe round the corner from my flat and have a coffee and cake before walking to the address.
I approach the house , its a 3 bed detached with double garage.

I ring the door bell , Anna answers , she is wearing jeans and t shirt, " Hi Dave, I did not know if you would come. "
" I'm here , was good to catch up last night.nice place you be got" I replied.

"Yes it was, I was lucky with a couple of investment's, and a divorce" she replied.

" I was not prying " i said

" Oh don't worry about it , I don't" she replied

We made small talk, when out of the blue she asked " so last night we spoke about domination, would you like a bit of gentle femdom , no strings?"

" Ahem well , yes I think so " I reply surprised.

"Ok , follow me, "she leads me upstairs and I to a bedroom, " go through that door and strip to your underwear" she says , " I ll come for you in a minute or two."

I go through the door and shut it behind me , there's another door on the opposite side of the small room , it's about 4 ft square , with a chair and hooks on the wall.
I nervously strip to my boxer trunks
From the other side of the second door I hear her call out " I ll be there im a minute, from now on only talk of spoken to, and address me as mistress. Do you understand ?"

" Yes " I reply

"Yes WHAT"

"Yes mistress"

" That's better"

She opens the door, wow. She is about 5ft 5 , size 8 , average breast size , not flat , not huge, you can see the shape of them. She is wearing a school style dress blue gingham, short sleeves, white collar with buttons up the front, thigh high socks and black high heel shoes.
In her left hand she is holding a horse riding crop.

Sydney_sub 08-02-2022 03:22 AM

Great start, I'd really like to read the next chapter.

dwedgie 08-04-2022 02:00 PM

" Do not talk, follow me"

The room is a large double bedroom , no normal furniture. No windows , painted entirely white.

I can see a cage in the middle of the room , about 4 ft x 4 ft x 4ft, a large X frame with cuffs attached and various other things .

" Stop , hands out in front of you" she says firmly.

She handcuffs my hands together, and attaches the handcuffs to a hook on a rope hanging from the ceiling, she walks off to the side of the room and presses a button , the hook raise onto the air , lifting my arms, my feet are flet to the floor but arms at full stretch.

" Looks like you are enjoying it" she says as she harshly grabs my semi erect penis.

I groan in pain

" Now I have a few questions if the answer is wrong this whip will meet your skin, understand " she says

" Yes mistress"

As she walks round me she asks " can you remember asking me to lift my dress like thi used to wear to school and flash my knickers at you?"

" No I did not mistress "

Crack , the crop went across , my thighs just below my boxer trunks.

" Don't lie , you asked several times , why ? "

" Sorry , I don't remember mistress " I reply

She walks round me several times , dragging the end of the crop over my skin , crack , this time across my buttocks

" Would it have been because you were a dirty little boy who wanted to see my panties" she asked Touching my now erect penis with the crop.

" I suppose so mistress" I reply

" Do you still want to see my panties?" she asked as she continued to touch my penis and balls with the crop.

" No mistress" I replied

" Why not, do you not find me attractive?" She asked

She had now stopped touching me and stood with her back to me.

dwedgie 08-08-2022 01:45 PM

" You are attractive mistress , but it would be wrong of me" I replied

She walks in silence to the button, she presses a button and the winch unwinds, allowing me to drop my aching arms.

She comes over , not a word , she unlocks the handcuffs and takes them off.

" On your hands and knees , looking at the floor" she commands

I Do as I am told.

She circles me , 4 times before standing on front of me. " Now kiss my shoes "

I kiss both shoes

She walks behind me, when she returns she has removed her shoes and socks, she has nice feet, nails painted.

" Kiss each toe" she says

I kiss each toe in turn

"Look at my face " she says

I look up at her, as I look up I get a glimpse of what appear to be red and black panties.

" You are my slave , you are to do as I say when I say. If I ask you a question you must answer immediately, do you understand? "

" Yes mistress"

Still standing where she was , she undoes the buttons on her dress, I see her bra, red and black like her panties, I look away.
She grabs my hair and says " look at me"

I look back at her , she finishes undoing the buttons and drops the dress to the floor. She is wearing a black with red lace bra, she turns and walks away and see she has a matching thong. She walks round the room until she is behind me.

" Stand up straight " she commands

I stand up and feel something on the sides of my boxer trunks, suddenly she yanks the down to the floor.

" Bet you never thought you would be standing naked in front of quiet little Anna did you ?"

" No mistress"

" I may be little, but I am not quiet, and I am in charge"

" Yes mistress "

Still behind me she reaches round me and touches my erect penis. " Oh , either you like seeing me in my underwear or being controlled, or both" she states

She walks round so she is in front of me and asks " what is it you like? "

" Mostly you in underwear mistress, but also being controlled. I answer.

She grabs me by the penis and says " this way" as she drags me to the big X frame.

" Stand here, back to it" she says

She grabs each hand in turn and cuffs them to the frame , followed by my ankles.

As she walks to the door I assume she entered the room by she says " stay there and keep quiet , I have to do something, I ll be back in a bit" with that she walks out of the room and shuts the door.

dwedgie 08-15-2022 12:39 PM

I don't know how long I had been there for but she returned .

Still dressed the same. " Not such a big boy now are we, you do not need to answer , I can see it" she says

My penis was no longer erect.

She picks something up and walks over to me , it's a ball gag , after telling me to open my mouth she places it in and does it up .

" Do you like it" she asks

I can not talk , only manage "mmmfffmf"

" You did not say mistress" she said , as she swiftly lifts her knee into my testicles.

Unable to do anything I let out a muffled groan.

Standing in front of me she undoes her bra and drops it to the floor , exposing her pert breasts, in silence she then removes her Thong, exposing her bald pussy.

I start getting hard again.

" You obviously like that " she says.

" That's enough for now , I will call you tomorrow" she says
As she walks back and removes the gag and uncuffs me.

" Go and dress , I will see you out in a bit" she says

I pick up my boxer trunks and go back into the room to redress.

She opens the door after a minutes , once again dressed in t shirt and jeans . Walking me to the door , she says " we both seem to enjoy that, I will call you tomorrow, be a good boy"

" Yes , ok " I reply

We reach the door as I turn to say goodbye she shuts the door.

The following morning ( Sunday) at 7.30 am , still half asleep when I answer I hear Anna s voice. " Hope you are awake, come to mine this afternoon at 2 o'clock , the front door will be unlocked, come in , go straight to your changing room and strip to your underwear . Then await further instructions. Do you understand?"

" Yes mistress"

The line goes dead.

I arrive at 2. I walk on the house , shutting the door behind me, it is eerily silent. I make my way to the room where I stripped last time and stripped as told , still not a noise. After about 10 minutes the door opens ,

Dirty_Slut 08-15-2022 01:27 PM

Yes omg that was so hot!! more! more! more!

dwedgie 09-06-2022 01:37 AM

Sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, health , work and family have meant my time is limited.

She stands at the door wearing thigh high shiny black PVC high heel boots, a minidress and gloves that go upto her elbows , all the same material as her boots.

I notice that there are some different items in the room today , a red leather armchair in the corner, a large table in the centre of the room, a smaller table which is covered by a cloth. The cage and X frame have both gone.

" On your hands and knees, and crawl over there in front of the chair , facing it " she says

I drop to my hands and knees and crawl towards the chair. As I pass her she slapsy bottom with her hand. By the time I get to the chair she is sitting in it , with her legs slightly apart, I get a glimpse of her bald pussy .

" Rest your chin on the chair" she says as places one foot on my back, givi Ng me a better view .

" Do you like the view " she asks

" Yes mistress" I reply

She lightly slaps my face. " You dirty boy , it's rude to look "

" Sorry mistress , it won't happen again " I reply
Trying to look away.

" Did I say look away ? " She asked sounding annoyed

" No , but you said Its rude to look mistress" I replied

With that she stands up , walks to the little table and picks something up.
" Lay on you back, on the floor , eyes closed, do it , now !"

I lay there for a minute or so , I hear her walking round and can tell she is standing over me. Suddenly she is sitting on my face.
I open my eyes slightly and can just see her bum cheeks , so my nose is between them , yet she smells clean , mouth would be under her pussy.

" Lick it, all over , get that tongue of yours in there " she says.

I start licking , she was already moist, again she tastes as she smells. Suddenly I feel something in the waistband of my underwear, SNIP, it must be scissors, she proceeds to cut my underwear off.

In total silence she starts to jerk me off , long slow strokes. I'm licking, she's jerking , suddenly she stops , her grip tightens and she lets out a massive groan , letting go of me she manges to say " keep going " between moans. After several more she tells me to stop, I stop but she stays sitting on my face. Suddenly , out of nowhere she slaps my balls , hard, instinctively I lift my legs .

She stands above me , back facing me.

She walks back to the small table and puts the scissors back. Whist picking something up.

" Stand " she says

I do as I am told , I can still feel and taste her cum on my face.

She stands facing me, grabs and squeezes my balls , " tell me , are you getting what you want, are you enjoying this " she asks

" Arerghhh , yes Anna"

" I am not Anna to you" she replies twisting my balls slightly.

" Sorry mistress , I forgot mistress" I reply

" So you don't forget , I ll give you something to remember " she says she grips tighter , her nails start to dig in , then she twists them further.

As i groan in pain she suddenly let's go , " knell down , hands behind your back " she says

I do as I am told , I soon feel the cold steel of handcuffs , first round my ankles, then wrists. She then stands in front of me , facing away from me and bends over , her dress lifts up exposing her nicely rounded bottom and bald pussy.

She turns around to face me and removes her gloves. " Someone liked the view" she said looking at my erect penis.

" Yes mistress"

She picks something up off the table and walks over to me , she kneels on front of me, it's an elasticated cock ring , she puts it around the base of my penis .
" That's stay hard for a while" she says , then she pulls my foreskin back , exposing my helmet, before slapping it. She then unlocks my ankles am tells me to stand up and stand facing the table . She then unlocks my hands.

" Wank yourself " she says

" Sorry mistress" I say confused

" Wank yourself off , now " she says

As soon as I touched my penis , thwack , she hit me across my arse with a paddle, "faster "she said , I wank as fast as I can, thwack , she paddles me again. Suddenly with a groan I shoot my load , slowing down.

" I did not say stop " she says

I continue , for about a minute before being told to stop.

My cum was on the floor.

" Lick it up" she says

Feeling somewhat sick at the thought I said" no , never"

" What" she shouted

" I won't do that " I reply

She goes quiet, walks towards me , and knees me in the balls , hard! I collapse to the floor, she grabs the back of my head and rubs my face in it. " I allowed you to cum , now clear it up" she says
OST of it was on my face , I lick the last few drops up.

" There that was not too bad " she says

I'm still laying on the floor when I hear the doorbell.

" Over hear " she says , pointing to the corner , there is a ring on the floor , she puts my left ankle on a handcuff , other end attached to the ring, I was trapped, she disappeared out of the door. The door is on the jar, I hear voices .

JackBlack351 09-06-2022 08:03 AM

Keep going, I'm loving this story! I wish something like this happened to me.

dwedgie 09-19-2022 01:27 PM

After a couple of minutes she returns , she walks straight over to the chair and sits down, she unzips her boots and takes them off.

She stands up and walks back over , she bends over and unlocks me .

With her hand she slaps the end of my semi erect penis, not hard , but so it was not pleasant.

" Ouch " I went

" That was nothing , they are going to get harder" she said , slap , slap, slap a further 3 each harder then the one before, despite the fact it is not comfortable , it is arousing and I start getting hard .

" Oh you bad boy, you are enjoying it" she says giving me 4 more slaps.

" Put your feet apart and bend over " she instructs me, I do as I am told and see her walk to the table and pick up the crop, crack , she slaps my exposed balls from behind , hard , I cry " ouch " in pain and flintch.

" Silence , and who told you to move?" She asks

" Sorry , no one mistress" I reply

" Had you not moved and made a noise that would have been it, but now you need 6 more, after each one you shall thank me , understand?

" Yes mistress " I reply

No sooner had I replied , slap , not as hard but not nice I flintch, " thank you mistress"

Immediately after slap , a bit harder , my balls sting, " thank you again mistress"

She pauses , walks round me then suddenly , crack , the hardest yet, I crash to the floor ". I m sorry mistress , thank you mistress"

" Get up, " she commands

I get up, my balls are hurting , I bend over and wait , nothing , then crack , number 4 , softest yet , but on the already tender balls it hurt.

" Thank you mistress "

" 2 to go she says " gently touching them with the crop.
Thwack , medium hit , I almost fall over, tears in my eyes, I manage to say" thank you mistress"

Then with out word , thwack , the hardest of all , I fall over doubled in pain , my balls on fire, crying , through the sobs I manage " I m sorry mistress "

I see her watching me through my tears , she says " you need to toughen up, next time you are naughty it will 6 equal to the last on "

Still crying, balls on fire, she goes to the changing room door , she opens it and says " time for you to goi think , I ll message you later.

I crawl to the door and go in , slow change , and walk home , more of a hobble.

As I'm walking home my phone bleeps , it's a message from Anna, " sorry I had to punish you, if you bahave I ll make it up to you"

Then a second bleep, a picture this time , of her naked on a bed . No explaination .

A few days later , after sending a few texts , which were unanswered , and a few unanswered phone calls, I get a message .
" Tomorrow you will receive a package , follow the instructions in it , have fun. "

The following day I get a parcel. It was a largish box . I open it wondering what it contained, all was soon answered.
On top was a hand written note.
" In our last session you cried like a girl, with that in mind I m going to make a girl out of you. You will now put on the contents of this box , text a selfie of yourself to me and await further instructions , enjoy "

I nervously open the rest of the packaging .

The box contains a pair of medium heel black shoes, black fishnet stockings , a pretty pink fabric thong and matching bra and black mini dress.

Shit, she really does want to make me a girl.

Now I have worn women's underwear before , for an ex girlfriend when we were together as a dare, but I was not sure about this . I decided I would it it on and go from there , I strip naked , thong first , it felt soft , I step into it and pull it up , not a bad fit on the waist , but I barely fit in the front and the back , well it disappeared! Not comfy, how the hell do girls wear them . Next was the bra , stockings dress and shoes. Hmm not too bad , a quick selfie sent to her and I await a response.
It did not take long , " not to bad , now girlfriend , tomorrow evening you are to come to mine, wearing you outfit, no covering up , you are to be proud to be a girl. When you get here you will receive lessons on being feminine. 7.30pm"