getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Tavern (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371996)

Fieldofbunnys 08-27-2019 06:08 PM

The Tavern

Please read till the end if you are looking to work at the Tavern for some extra coinage.
After defeating the evil Wizard and collecting a ton of loot, it is time to head back to the Tavern to brag about your adventure to the locals, and have a few drinks of course.
When you enter the Tavern, you notice something shocking. It's the evil Wizard Bunny, but he is collared and chained to the wall.
The Innkeeper explains that this evil Wizard is no Wizard at all, it's just the Innkeeper's pet. What a twist! Apparently, this Bunny accidentally swallowed an evil sentient cockring while servicing a customer. The evil ring corrupted Bunny, taking him over, and tried to use Bunny's body to take over the world.

The Innkeeper is forever in your debt for saving his pet via knocking him out. It seems like the Bunny has a little magical spell on him that teleports him back to the Innkeeper each time Bunny falls asleep.

With that out of the way, welcome to the Tavern!

Everyone gets 15+10*X coins to spend!
X being the amount of rounds you participated in the D&D Inspired Add Thread.
For example, Cassy Swordswallow participated in 8 rounds, so she gets 95 coins to spend.

You may spend as many coins as you want, but you can only buy one thing per post.

Bunny is wearing a collar that prevents him from casting magic, and he is chained to the wall so he can't hurt anyone.
The Innkeeper says that the Evil Ring will be digested soon and everything will go back to normal.
Until then, the Tavern will run just as it always has!

You can purchase the following keywords provided that you have enough coins.

Here is the menu :3

The Pain Category
Do you feel the need to hit something or someone? Look no further! You can purchase these keywords!

Punching Bag X: A Worker of your choice will do 3*X medium ball busts using an implement of your choice. X being the amount of coins you spend on this keyword.
Red Buns X: A Worker of your choice will do 5*X spanks to each of their asscheeks. X being the amount of coins you spend on this keyword.
Target Practice X: A Worker of your choice will snap a rubber band on both of their feet X times. X being the amount of coins you spend on this keyword.

The Tease and Denial Category
If you like to watch people squirm with desperate need to cum, then these keywords are for you!

Magical Alarm Clock X: A Worker of your choice will stay in denial for 6*X hours. X being the amount of coins you spend on this keyword.
Private Teasing Session X: A Worker of your choice will edge X times before they may have their next orgasm. X being the amount of coins you spend on this Keyword.
Password Protection: A Worker of your choice must get your permission before they can have their next orgasm. This costs 20 coins.

The Humiliation Category
Do you like watching our Workers blush while they work? Then these keywords are for you!

Rag Locker X: A Worker of your choice must be completely naked when making their next X posts. X being the amount of coins you spend on this keyword.
White Board X: A Worker of your choice will write X divided by 3 rounded up words of your choice somewhere on their body using permanent marker. X being the amount of coins you spend on this keyword.
Special Offer! X: A Worker of your choice will offer any services they provide for FREE as long as the service is under X divided by 5 coins. This lasts for 3 days! X being the amount of coins you spend on this keyword.

The Treasure Category
Maybe you are looking for something more... extraordinary :3

Magic Mirror: Use this only two times. Choose a target getDare member who has just given you a dare. Instead of you having to do the dare, they have to do it instead. This only works on members in your friends list... And only the ones who are truely your friends. This costs 70 coins.
More or Less: Use this only ten times. Choose a number or number word in any thread of your choice (other than this Thread). You may permanently add or subtract one to the chosen number. Only you and members on your friends list are effected by the threads you change. This costs 80 coins.
Quest Magnet: As soon as this is purchased, everyone who has posted in this thread must send you some of your PM dares. If they don't send you some of your PM dares within 2 days, you steal ten coins from them. You gain one coin for each PM you receive in the next 2 days(48 hours). This costs 50 coins.
Time Flies: Reduce any orgasm denial time you are currently in by 50%. This costs 99 coins, and probably permission from whoever is denying you.
Magical Fortune Cookie: Use this only once. Automatically win a game of your choice with a getDare member on your friends list of your choice. This costs 100 coins.

Earning Coins!
If you are short on coins and you really really want to buy something, you have three ways to make coins.

The first way to earn coins is to steal them. If someone who has posted in this thread hasn't posted in this thread for five days, you may claim all of their hard earned coins as long as someone already hasn't already claimed their coins.

The second way is to just get them.
At the end of each day, if you have posted in this Thread by roleplaying as some sort of character, you gain 2 coins.

The best way is to work at the Tavern!
That's right, those keywords aren't just for Bunny.
Anyone can work at the Tavern.
To begin working, just state that you are now working at the Tavern, and select at least three of the non-treasure-related keywords from the categories above.
Once done, you are now considered a worker, and people can purchase the keywords you provide.
As a Worker, you keep 20% of the coins you make, but you gain 20 coins at the end of each week for roleplaying instead of 2 coins each day for roleplaying.
Make sure people know what you are selling ;3

No triple posting ^^
If you think about it, this is kinda like an Add Thread for everyone .3.

Bunny has realized that there are other fun currencies on getDare, and that they should be accepted at The Tavern as well ^^
Here is a link to the currency conversion table.

Subboyj 08-27-2019 10:43 PM

first day starting work at the tavern, offering all non treasure based services

Kiny sarah 08-28-2019 09:33 AM

Coins: 95

After hearing the tavern owner out and after making a one of coins from defeating bunny Sarah slutshot decided to have some fun with bunny and pay 5 coins for the punching bag for all the trouble he caused

Punching bag: 3*5=15

Coins left:90

Fieldofbunnys 08-28-2019 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subboyj (Post 3767079)
first day starting work at the tavern, offering all non treasure based services

The InnKeeper is always happy to hire new workers, "Welcome, Subboyj. I am sure you will enjoy your time working here ^^"
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiny sarah (Post 3767369)
Coins: 95

After hearing the tavern owner out and after making a one of coins from defeating bunny Sarah slutshot decided to have some fun with bunny and pay 5 coins for the punching bag for all the trouble he caused

Punching bag: 3*5=15

Coins left:90

Bunny sighs as the InnKeeper brings him over to sarah for the requested service. He reluctantly spreads his legs, giving her easy access to what she paid for, "You dirty no good- EEK"

Thanks for the 5 gold ;)

SissyslutJenny 08-29-2019 02:32 PM

I'll joim as a worker. Will do any job. Feel free to friend me if you want to use treasure;)

Fieldofbunnys 08-29-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SissyslutJenny (Post 3768505)
I'll joim as a worker. Will do any job. Feel free to friend me if you want to use treasure;)

The InnKeeper welcomes you, "Welcome to the Tavern, SissyslutJenny. Make sure to enjoy yourself while you are here :p"

bondboyaaron 08-29-2019 11:09 PM

This boy would like to work at the tavern please.
I could offer all pain services and all tease and denial services.

Also a query for the inn keeper: is there an exchange rate for the oCoins earned from the orgasm bank thread?

Thank you very much for your time.

Bunnybun 08-30-2019 12:08 AM

Ready for Work!

The classifieds sure listed a lot of jobs for work, and they all seemed to be at the same Tavern. Easy enough, Bunny shrugged pulling the classifieds off the job board. She read them over carefully, circling in pencil the jobs that she liked most.
Magical Alarm Clock. With her horniness, it would be a challenge to not be able to fuck everything in sight.
Private Teasing Session. Private things paid well, right?
Password Protection on her cunnie? Easy enough to sell. Who wouldn't want to control her cute cunnie?
White Board would be perfect for her large DD40 tits! With so much white space, they should be put to some use for something!

None of those sounded so bad. A nice bed to sleep in, and a good place to work. Bunny would sleep well in the Tavern (Unless someone would pay good money to mess with her sleeping habits that is. ;) )

"Hello?" The cute little bunny girl announced her presence, peeking through the door. "I'm here about your job opening?"

Bunny gasped, the poor creature chained up against the wall nursing its testicles, being the first thing she noticed. "Are you alright?" She went over to investigate up close, and reached out her hand to touch the collar.

Fieldofbunnys 08-30-2019 06:34 AM

Welcome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboyaaron (Post 3768811)
This boy would like to work at the tavern please.
I could offer all pain services and all tease and denial services.

Also a query for the inn keeper: is there an exchange rate for the oCoins earned from the orgasm bank thread?

Thank you very much for your time.

The InnKeeper smiles, "You are hired. Welcome to The Tavern ^^"

The InnKeeper thinks about your question for a moment... "Well... Perhaps there could be. I don't see why there couldn't be ^u^ Why don't we discuss this in private?"
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnybun (Post 3768839)
The classifieds sure listed a lot of jobs for work, and they all seemed to be at the same Tavern. Easy enough, Bunny shrugged pulling the classifieds off the job board. She read them over carefully, circling in pencil the jobs that she liked most.
Magical Alarm Clock. With her horniness, it would be a challenge to not be able to fuck everything in sight.
Private Teasing Session. Private things paid well, right?
Password Protection on her cunnie? Easy enough to sell. Who wouldn't want to control her cute cunnie?
White Board would be perfect for her large DD40 tits! With so much white space, they should be put to some use for something!

None of those sounded so bad. A nice bed to sleep in, and a good place to work. Bunny would sleep well in the Tavern (Unless someone would pay good money to mess with her sleeping habits that is. ;) )

"Hello?" The cute little bunny girl announced her presence, peeking through the door. "I'm here about your job opening?"

Bunny gasped, the poor creature chained up against the wall nursing its testicles, being the first thing she noticed. "Are you alright?" She went over to investigate up close, and reached out her hand to touch the collar.

The InnKeeper greets you, "Welcome to The Tavern. If you are here for work, you're hired! ^u^ Otherwise, I'll be with you in just a second..."

Bunny groans as you walk over to him, "Please, no more. Bunny is not supposed to be... the one... ohhhhh~ toorrtured~ ahh~" Bunny moans as you nurse his testicles, "Yess~ Bunny is alright~ ^\\\^"
The collar was much like a dog collar. It symbolized the InnKeeper's ownership of Bunny.
Maybe Bunny put his pet training to use before he swallowed that cockring~

Kiny sarah 08-30-2019 10:38 AM

Coins: 90

Still sitting alone in the tavern waiting for the other adventures Sarah slutshot decides to have a bit more fun while she waits.

“You there new girl” she calls out while looking at bunnybun.
As bunnybun approaches Sarah slutshot reaches into her coin purse and pulls out some coins.
As bunnybun gets to Sarah she is given a stack of coins.
“Here’s 6 coins for the white board and here’s 20 for the password protection
Not giving her a chance to react Sarah grabs a marker and writes tavern slut on her and slaps a magic seal on her pussy. “ let me know when you’ve had enough and I might let you have an orgasm” ;)

Coins left:64

Bunnybun 08-30-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiny sarah (Post 3769168)
Coins: 90
“You there new girl” she calls out while looking at bunnybun.
As bunnybun approaches Sarah slutshot reaches into her coin purse and pulls out some coins.
As bunnybun gets to Sarah she is given a stack of coins.
“Here’s 6 coins for the white board and here’s 20 for the password protection
Not giving her a chance to react Sarah grabs a marker and writes tavern slut on her and slaps a magic seal on her pussy. “ let me know when you’ve had enough and I might let you have an orgasm” ;)

(Where is "Tavern Slut" written on me? I need to know...for reasons.)

"Wait! What? So soon?" Bunny whined. She gratefully accepted the payment, gold is gold after all. Thoughtful she fingered the seal, like a magical sticker, that wrapped around the pleasure sensors of her clit. At least she could still touch herself and feel pleasure. Maybe if she just pleasured herself enough, she could come, right? That's how this worked.

(Also, do I forfeit 80% of my coins to Innkeep for room and board? I wasn't sure about the whole 20% of the coins thing. ;) )

Fieldofbunnys 08-30-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnybun (Post 3769279)
(Where is "Tavern Slut" written on me? I need to know...for reasons.)

"Wait! What? So soon?" Bunny whined. She gratefully accepted the payment, gold is gold after all. Thoughtful she fingered the seal, like a magical sticker, that wrapped around the pleasure sensors of her clit. At least she could still touch herself and feel pleasure. Maybe if she just pleasured herself enough, she could come, right? That's how this worked.

(Also, do I forfeit 80% of my coins to Innkeep for room and board? I wasn't sure about the whole 20% of the coins thing. ;) )

(You get to keep 20% of all the coins someone gives you. If someone gives you 5 coins, you can keep 1 coin. If someone gives you 25 coins, you can keep 5 coins.
So, 20% of 26 is 5.2, so all you have to do is round it to the closest whole number. Which is 5 ^^
Easy money ;3)

Bunnybun 08-30-2019 01:25 PM

(I mean...if the innkeeper doesn't notice...I can keep 6 whole coins yes? Or maybe all of them... ;) )

Fieldofbunnys 08-30-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnybun (Post 3769332)
(I mean...if the innkeeper doesn't notice...I can keep 6 whole coins yes? Or maybe all of them... ;) )

(Welp, you've convinced Bunny. Everyone may round up the number instead of rounding to the nearest whole number ^^)

Bunnybun 09-01-2019 02:40 PM

The newly dubbed "Tavern Slut" slyly glanced around to make sure no one was watching and hid the 26 coins in her pants, in her little coin purse of a cunnie. Surely no one would find it there. Bunnybun adjusted her pants and made sure they were tight around her waist.
Despite being a party house, there didn't seem to be many customers yet. Perhaps they would come later, Bunnybun thought, heading over to where the weird creature was still chained up. She patted its head, and slid down the wall to sit next to it.