getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Wetting Punishment (23F) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=429819)

alliewallie 11-10-2023 01:23 AM

Wetting Punishment (23F)

Hello, I have had some issues in the past with bedwetting, but today I had an accident during the day for the first time in a while.

I was driving home from the store with an urgent need to pee. The need came on rather suddenly and only a few minutes into my 20 minute drive. By the time I got home, only about 15 minutes had passed since I first felt the urge, yet I was squirming desperately. I got out of the car, abandoning all groceries, and attempted waddle into the house while crossing my legs. A few squirts came out and it was all downhill from there. I was full on wetting my jeans on my front lawn in broad daylight.

As I mentioned, I’ve struggled (and still do) with bedwetting from time to time, and usually some diapers and humiliation correct it for a bit. I’m hoping the same will apply here. So give me some punishments/dares involving diapers, wetting, public humiliation, maybe even some spanking, etc. It should be noted that I haven’t purchased diapers since my last bedwetting stint so I will need to restock.

masterken558 11-10-2023 10:00 AM

Sent you a private message

zephyrnem 11-10-2023 10:34 AM

1. A pic (no face needed, but if it is not outside limits for full humiliation.l.with face) of you with wet jeans by a road.

2. Since you like nudity, and clothes get in the way, for the week you must be naked when using the bathroom.

3. Maybe no big girl panties for the week. Going without in a dress or skirt would be best. So no pants for the week. If you must wear pants you will wear a diaper with a crop top or similar so that the top of the diaper is visible.

Enjoy

alliewallie 11-11-2023 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zephyrnem (Post 5277126)
1. A pic (no face needed, but if it is not outside limits for full humiliation.l.with face) of you with wet jeans by a road.

2. Since you like nudity, and clothes get in the way, for the week you must be naked when using the bathroom.

3. Maybe no big girl panties for the week. Going without in a dress or skirt would be best. So no pants for the week. If you must wear pants you will wear a diaper with a crop top or similar so that the top of the diaper is visible.

Enjoy

Zephyr! You always give the best dares, thank you. I’ll be doing all three and will provide updates. I don’t own a skirt or dress, so it looks like the top of my diaper will be showing all this week :p

bbob 11-11-2023 03:11 PM

If you're still looking for punishments, take the panties and jeans you peed in and let them dry without washing them. Wear them to the store when you go buy new diapers. After you've purchased your new diapers, change into one in the store bathroom. Carry your panties in your hand until you get to your car.

alliewallie 11-11-2023 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbob (Post 5279055)
If you're still looking for punishments, take the panties and jeans you peed in and let them dry without washing them. Wear them to the store when you go buy new diapers. After you've purchased your new diapers, change into one in the store bathroom. Carry your panties in your hand until you get to your car.

Thank you for the punishment, however I’ve already washed those panties and jeans. Do you have any suggestions for how I should go about wetting another pair so I can complete your task?

aussiedom 11-11-2023 11:52 PM

As soon as you wet them put them in a plastic bag and tie them up to dry making sure all the piss can make it smell as much as possible before the above task

bbob 11-11-2023 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alliewallie (Post 5279373)
Thank you for the punishment, however I’ve already washed those panties and jeans. Do you have any suggestions for how I should go about wetting another pair so I can complete your task?

How about wetting yourself while you're outside doing a task, like yardwork or reading a book or taking a walk, and not changing out of your wet pants until your task is complete.