getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Need an overnight task or punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=354876)

Ballon tied 11-18-2018 09:19 AM

Need an overnight task or punishment

I love to tie my tits pls suggest me when I have to tie my tits n how long I have to keep them tied

Ballon tied 11-18-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballon tied (Post 3487160)
I love to tie my tits pls suggest me when I have to tie my tits n how long I have to keep them tied

As for start I have tied my tits some one suggest me how long I have to keep them tied

just.for.fun01 11-18-2018 09:52 AM

Before you go to bed you must edge once for every hour you plan to sleep (midnight to 6am would =6)
When you wake up you must edge I time for each hour you actually slept
If you must get up in the night you must edge once
You should have your tits tied loosely while you sleep
You should also sleep naked
Sleep with something in your ass and pussy
If you want extra pain you should spank your pussy 15 times before you go to sleep
I hope you enjoy and have a good horny night sleep

Ballon tied 11-18-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3487184)
Before you go to bed you must edge once for every hour you plan to sleep (midnight to 6am would =6)
If you want extra pain you should spank your pussy 15 times before you go to sleep

Thanx very much for ur dare I have tied my tits n I will do edge no for 5times n then spank my pussy to remember not to cum

Ballon tied 11-18-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballon tied (Post 3487193)
Thanx very much for ur dare I have tied my tits n I will do edge no for 5times n then spank my pussy to remember not to cum

I completed my edging 6 times n pussy spanking 15 times which make me cry n hurt me a lot now I m trying to sleep

just.for.fun01 11-18-2018 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballon tied (Post 3487286)
I completed my edging 6 times n pussy spanking 15 times which make me cry n hurt me a lot now I m trying to sleep

I hope you enjoyed and have a good night sleep

Ballon tied 11-18-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3487297)
I hope you enjoyed and have a good night sleep

Gn can I untie tits pls

hoemaster 11-18-2018 01:02 PM

tye your self so your pussy is exposed. sleep with your feet elevated so that out an open window someone can see you. sleep with the lights on and fully naked and then report

Ballon tied 11-18-2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoemaster (Post 3487340)
tye your self so your pussy is exposed. sleep with your feet elevated so that out an open window someone can see you. sleep with the lights on and fully naked and then report

I will do this tomorrow

Ballon tied 11-18-2018 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3487184)

Gm I m awake I have complete the half task at night my tits r now very sore n painful n my pussy stings now now the second half of the task I sleep for 5 hour so 5 edge is done by me very difficulty. With pens in my pussy n ass n my tit hurting badly

just.for.fun01 11-18-2018 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ballon tied (Post 3487530)
Gm I m awake I have complete the half task at night my tits r now very sore n painful n my pussy stings now now the second half of the task I sleep for 5 hour so 5 edge is done by me very difficulty. With pens in my pussy n ass n my tit hurting badly

I’m glad to hear of your interesting sleep

Ballon tied 11-19-2018 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 (Post 3487587)
I’m glad to hear of your interesting sleep

Thank you very much for my sleep

Ballon tied 11-19-2018 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoemaster (Post 3487340)

Can u pls explain what I have to do

Ballon tied 11-19-2018 09:40 AM

Today I m home alone pls suggest some task that I have to perform at night to keep me busy