getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Do you find assholes visually appealing? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339847)

Jaro 04-28-2018 07:43 AM

Do you find assholes visually appealing?

Many people like to see boobs, and ass. Many love to see vagina's and penises too and some weird oddballs even like feet. :p

But does anyone actually enjoy the sight of an asshole?
  • Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why?
  • If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else?
  • Must they be male or female?
  • Anything else you'd like to say about assholes?

Gitano 04-28-2018 07:55 AM

I like to watch many body parts. Male or female.
Although i’m straight i even can enjoy watching a nice looking penis. Wouldn’t do anything with it though.

But to your question : it’s about the only part i realy dislike watching. No matter if it’s male or female, clean, whatever. Anal is not my cup of tea also.

Is it just me or do more people hate to watch assholes ?

Zeobit 04-28-2018 11:36 AM

The closest I've ever come to an asshole that's not mine is while doing 69 with my girlfriend, and I prefer to keep my eyes closed while doing that, because no matter how hot the overall situation is, the sight itself is not exactly appealing to me^^ Facesitting turns me on, but I guess that again is because of to the overall situation and not because of an asshole being close to my face.

despard 04-28-2018 12:02 PM

Some can be, but I prefer shitheads and cum-guzzling thundercunts overall.

barefooted83 04-28-2018 12:06 PM

I have to admit I'm one of these oddballs who like feet ;)
But to your question: I don't like assholes at all.
They turn me down to be honest.
Even the ass itself is usually a down turn for me, except some very few asses.

elf_ears 05-02-2018 02:47 AM

I love a good ass hole and it definitely turns me on seeing them. I've long had a scatological fixation and I think my love for butt holes stems from that, although the two desires have since split and if I'm not in the mood for scat I can still appreciate a good clean ass hole.

It very much depends on my mood, usually a smooth, clean, hairless hole on a nice round female butt would be my preference but then again I'm also into humiliation and degradation so sometimes I do also fantasise about a sweaty, hairy man hole too.

The feeling of entering an ass hole with my finger is something I particularly enjoy, and there is a certain satisfaction in making it gape open.

Calcifer 05-02-2018 01:41 PM

I do love assholes. I both find them visually appealing, and I'm turned on by looking at them. This likely stems from my interest in anal activities. I love eating and smelling ass, so having my face down there is already a big turn on, and the sight of an asshole evokes memories of these activities. Although I've been on the receiving end of anal many times, I've never really been on the giving end (other than eating or smelling ass). So maybe some of my interest in assholes is just from having enjoyed the receiving end in the past.

As far as aesthetics, I generally prefer hairless assholes. I'll forgive some hair around the asshole of a beautiful woman (women generally don't grow much hair there anyway), and in some cases this might even be a turn-on for me, but hairy man ass generally doesn't appeal to me at all. Shaved man ass is fine though, and hair in other places usually doesn't bother me.

Scat isn't really one of my fetishes, so I'm not interested in dirty assholes. Some mild dirtiness won't bother me though.

What do bother me, however, are obvious deformities and damage around the asshole. I guess I'd say these are actually the worst. No anal fissures, please.

I'm attracted to practically any part of a healthy human body, and assholes are no exception. :)

Wolf007 05-03-2018 12:03 PM

The female ass and more into detail, the female asshole is a beautiful thing to look upon.
It closes the circle of a perfectly designed sculpture, which is the woman's body.

I have nothing more to say about assholes!

Jaro 05-05-2018 06:41 AM

I guess I could say I have an asshole fetish because yes, I do find assholes visually appealing. The fetish isn't as strong as my foot fetish though but stronger then my slight fetish for female belly buttons.

Seeing a female asshole just arouses me. Just like a vagina I do think it's in some way "pretty". I think I prefer them hairless but a little hair can be nice too. I like them closed, puckered or spread/gaping. I prefer them clean but a little dirty/sweaty is also appealing as this makes them look more "real" so to speak and also because I'm just a disgusting en terribly weird worm.

alex_af1996 03-07-2024 04:19 AM

[*]Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why?
Yes I do. Always the sight of it turns me on. I don’t know why but ever since the first day I ate my girlfriends asshole I find it extremely arousing [*]If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else?
I just like a tight asshole. Gives me a challenge to get into it. I always like that it looks dirty as well even though it’s clean [*]Must they be male or female?
Females [*]Anything else you'd like to say about assholes?
The funniest way I’ve heard an asshole described is it looks like the top of the balloon after you tie it 😂[/LIST]

herpderp42 03-08-2024 03:43 AM

Weird but intriguing question.

I wouldn't say I am feeling rather neutral about a clean female butthole by itself. But if there is a shiny plug in them it I do admittedly like to look at it. It is just the kind of kinky hidden fun I do really enjoy. :)

YiffFur 03-10-2024 02:02 PM

I think it's something about the taboo around showing that body part that makes it feel extra kinky.

whispering.bel 03-10-2024 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffFur (Post 5440399)
I think it's something about the taboo around showing that body part that makes it feel extra kinky.

I’d agree with that. It’s probably the most private part of my body I can think of and showing it to anybody would be very taboo. Same would go with seeing or touching anybody else’s

321tt 03-24-2024 12:50 PM

• Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why? Similarly as other body parts - I quite like them for being body parts, I believe human bodies are beautiful! And anus has some special spice of secrecy.
  • If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else? Smooth, clean, nicely closed.
  • Must they be male or female? Doesn't matter.
  • Anything else you'd like to say about assholes? Not really. I don't like licking them, but looking at them and touching them is great.

Simi 03-30-2024 05:09 AM

Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why? I enjoy rimming but arseholes aren't visually pleasing, that said I'm a weird and i really don't find people/body parts generally visually attractive so its hard to answer?
If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else? Clean, or mostly. I'm into rimming but not umm more. For similar reasons to wanting other genitals trimmed/lighter on hair for being able to pleasure. More experienced holes are easy to rim better in my experience... but I normally have a moaning and relaxed dom when i do :P
Must they be male or female? I'm pan so extremely indifferent, that said haven't had a chance to do that with another woman for about a decade.
Anything else you'd like to say about assholes? Last time i was serving my Owner in person he started making me kiss his arse cheeks good night, and that really dropped me subby every single time in a nicely piggy way :) (It felt arsehole adjacent?)