getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dares needed (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=348190)

CrazinessCat 08-12-2018 03:05 PM

Dares needed

Lost a thread dare now accepting all dares that are within my limits for a week and will provide pic proof.

Mental1096 08-12-2018 08:49 PM

I want you to start off by smacking each nipple with a ruler 25 times, HARD, and if you miss the nipple, it doesn't count. While you are doing this, I want two ice cubes in your pussy, followed up by a toy (dildo, vibe, ect.) When you are done with your tits, pull the toy out of your pussy, and put it in your ass, then smack your pussy 10 times with your hand, then 30 times with the ruler, the use a toothbrush to rub mint toothpaste on your tits and pussy. Then fuck yourself in the ass with your toys, using the mint toothpaste as lube.

If you need lube at all throughout the dare, use mint toothpaste, if you can't complete the dare, the punishment will be much, much worse.

MarvHarvey 08-12-2018 10:23 PM

Try THE SNAKE
Strip.
Apply 12 clothespins in a row and spaced about an inch apart. Put the front end of the row, the snake, on a nipple - your choice which one. Move the back clothespin to the front of the line to move the snake. 50 moves and you are done.
Report in the thread what you did, what you thought, and what you felt.

Matt: 08-13-2018 11:27 AM

first of all strip and put on your dog collar, insert anal plug and then edge 3 times while sucking a dildo. Once your nice and horny, put on your ball gag, put your vibrating egg vibe against your clit and play with your nipples for 5 mins. After this melt an ice cube on your left nipple, followed by dripping 20 drops of candle wax on your right nipple. Then repeat this, but ice on right nipple and wax on left. Then finally, melt an ice cube against your pussy.

Hope you enjoy, would love a report :)

zephyrnem 08-13-2018 06:33 PM

In your collar and most revealing shorts and top only...or overall shorts...hair in pigtails or ponytail. Vibrating egg in pussy. Outside on the street or find a park bench. Sucking your toes. Spend 15 minutes. Pic proof welcomed.

aralius 08-13-2018 06:47 PM

You are to insert plug in ass. Most powerful vibe you own on full speed with fresh batteries in your pussy. You egg vibrator on full speed with fresh batteries on your clit.

These will be held in place with tape or rope.

You will then wear your dog collar, ballgag, blindfold, earplugs(if you have some) and handcuff your hands behind you back until the vibrators stop from flat batteries. Cum as many times as you want.

Master Ara

johank 08-13-2018 09:31 PM

I have a dare for you! You should go for a walk (ca 20 min) or visit a store while your tits bound as follows:

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a skintight shirt and a skirt/dress. If this would be too visible, use not so tight shirt or dress or wear a jacket.

Let me know, how it went and how you looked.

J

CrazinessCat 08-14-2018 05:23 PM

Will start working on these. If your kik isn’t listed on signature please let me know where would u like me to send the pics to

centurion01 08-14-2018 07:22 PM

Bind both tits tight, spank one hard every second with a wooden spoon until the none spanked tit is purple, untie your breast and show use the difference between them

CrazinessCat 08-14-2018 09:52 PM

My breast don’t tie well they don’t stay tied no matter what I try. Rubber bands don’t stay either.

Legendary 08-14-2018 11:01 PM

wear a dress a bra and panties .To go your nearest park. Enter a stall. Strip naked exit that stall and place your clothes on the sink. Now for 20 minutes you must walk around the park naked. The when you get back to the restroom leave your bra and carry your panties with you. Enter your nearest library sit down outside of the librarians line of sight. Now spend 20 minutes on the library reading a book with your dress pulled up to your bellybutton and panties on the table. ( you can put your dress down if people walk by but leave your panties.
Send pics to [email protected]

kohaicronus 08-14-2018 11:22 PM

Start by dressing up in a dress, tits out over the top. Write my name along your chest, and begin applying tooth paste to your nipples, clit, and your buttplug. After you onsert your toys, take a variety of photos for me; full frontal, rear, bent over, and missionary(cropping out your head where nessacary. Then, you will start a voice recorder on your phone, and begin usimg the rabbit vibe, edging 5 times the coming. You will do five sets, thanking me throughout. Once you came the fifth time, turn off the recorder, and pm me where to dend the photis and file.

CrazinessCat 08-15-2018 12:44 AM

Nothing too public like that there are children in that area I won’t do stuff where I end up on a registry it would screw up my life for it

CrazinessCat 08-17-2018 05:42 PM

Will get to the dares tomorrow night sorry it’s been insane at work so will take care of them