getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   No Covering/Touching for Nude Dares? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=356239)

andrew_b 12-11-2018 03:29 PM

No Covering/Touching for Nude Dares?

If you have a preference for someone to not cover when doing a nude dare but you knew that person was turned on doing the dare....(more obvious with a guy)

Would you let them touch/play with themselves or keep hands at their sides until the dare is complete?

denon12 12-11-2018 04:05 PM

I'd say hands by their sides!

That would be worse for me anyway!

andrew_b 12-11-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denon12 (Post 3506999)
I'd say hands by their sides!

That would be worse for me anyway!

I would agree, it would be more teasing and adding to the emotions of the general dare

eoin62 12-11-2018 09:16 PM

Definitely at their sides.

bamadude01 12-11-2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3506971)
If you have a preference for someone to not cover when doing a nude dare but you knew that person was turned on doing the dare....(more obvious with a guy)

Would you let them touch/play with themselves or keep hands at their sides until the dare is complete?

I have 2 somewhat conflicting thoughts on this:
1) For exposure/humiliation purposes, keep hands at sides so anyone around can see everything
2) To give a more outward appearance of embarrassment, simply cover genitals with hands (no playing)

Playing/orgasm could be a reward dare for completing the main dare. For example, someone completes a naked mile, they get to play to orgasm while you watch. Fail, they get denied.

andrew_b 12-11-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadude01 (Post 3507218)
I have 2 somewhat conflicting thoughts on this:
1) For exposure/humiliation purposes, keep hands at sides so anyone around can see everything
2) To give a more outward appearance of embarrassment, simply cover genitals with hands (no playing)

Playing/orgasm could be a reward dare for completing the main dare. For example, someone completes a naked mile, they get to play to orgasm while you watch. Fail, they get denied.

I think it'd be far more embarrassing to be sporting an uncovered hard on

Oh so if they don't complete the dare they don't get to play at all?

b73 12-12-2018 03:30 AM

I agree.. the dare should involve some edging - so having to play but no covering ;)

theswitchyside 12-12-2018 10:38 PM

Hands at their sides! Makes it more fun :D

bamadude01 12-12-2018 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3507259)
I think it'd be far more embarrassing to be sporting an uncovered hard on

Oh so if they don't complete the dare they don't get to play at all?

I definitely agree that showing the hard on is more embarrassing, but what I meant was from the observers perspective, the naked guy covering gives a more obvious image of being embarrassed about his situation.

And yes, my idea was that if they don't complete the dare, they don't get to play

andrew_b 12-13-2018 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theswitchyside (Post 3507904)
Hands at their sides! Makes it more fun :D

I think fun is certainly subjective

It definitely makes it more interesting

andrew_b 12-13-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamadude01 (Post 3507914)
I definitely agree that showing the hard on is more embarrassing, but what I meant was from the observers perspective, the naked guy covering gives a more obvious image of being embarrassed about his situation.

And yes, my idea was that if they don't complete the dare, they don't get to play

Ah okay I get you, it's more embarrassing for the person doing the dare if hard and not covering it up

Although look more embarrassed if a random person sees them covering

rhode64 12-13-2018 04:35 PM

me

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 3506971)

I would let them edge but not allow them to cum

andrew_b 12-13-2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhode64 (Post 3508421)
I would let them edge but not allow them to cum

So they could play for the whole dare if they wished?