getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Nuriaz's New Mittens Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=396497)

hypnothing 11-29-2020 04:40 PM

Nuriaz's New Mittens Dare

Nuriaz has a new pair of mittens link to picture and wants some dares to use them with. I was asked to make a thread to make it a suprise;)

Here are some keywords that can be used in this thread, If a keyword is used 2 times, Nuriaz has to do the dare. Feel free to add extra details or rules that can be used for this thread.

Keywords:

SLEEP: Nuriaz has to sleep wearing the mittens for 1 night

DRESS: Nuriaz has to crossdress + wear the mittens and stay like that for 1 hour

FAP: Nuriaz has to fap using the mittens

TRAIN: Nuriaz has to do 10 push-ups and 10 jumping-jacks while wearing the mittens

HUMP: Nuriaz has to hump the mitten and cum in it

PISS: Nuriaz is forced to have a bladder accident while masturbating with the mittens

Lets put those mittens to good use shall we:D

foxboy21 11-29-2020 09:17 PM

Ooooh, red fluffy mittens - so soft, so furry.

I'm gonna suggest SLEEP. I'm curious to know whether this would be possible, however, with how warm your hands might get? Wouldn't that stop you sleeping with the mittens on?

If it IS possible, then I think you should add HUMP to the dare, but delay this to be the first thing you do on waking up and finding yourself in mittens. :D

Nuriaz 11-30-2020 03:40 AM

thank you very much dear - sleeping in them should be possible and i am looking forward to this

also i am curious if the GD community will make me suffer so much and make me turn my mittens white :D

BryanB 11-30-2020 04:46 AM

Oh - that sounds lovely - I want you to TRAIN and after that you might need some SLEEP.

Nuriaz 11-30-2020 06:38 AM

Thank you very much.

Also before some people ask, those giant mittens are made out of real fur, are totally oversized (elbow long and with an outer circumference of 60cm) they are padded so that I can't grab and thing and am pretty restricted (which I ordered) if I should cum on them, I can easily rinse this with water and brush the fur afterwards.
So, go nuts :3

Bobcat 11-30-2020 06:59 AM

HUMP 2 times

tell them you love them

lonewolf 11-30-2020 07:00 AM

Oh

Oh nice I am going to go with piss have fun

BryanB 11-30-2020 07:02 AM

PISS and TRAIN from me - weŽll make you a healthy training slut

Nuriaz 11-30-2020 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobcat (Post 4212041)
HUMP 2 times

tell them you love them

kinky <3 tho since Hypno didnt clearified that - shall i hump one mitten or sandwich my shecock between both?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonewolf (Post 4212042)
Oh nice I am going to go with piss have fun

Thank you very much. Please Pm me an ammount of water i shall drink and how long i shall wait before my bladder bursts

keep it going guys make me regret that this thread exist

Ponies 11-30-2020 08:20 AM

Aw, those are such nice pretty mittens. It would really be a shame to have a PISS on them

brandonlow67042 11-30-2020 08:22 AM

dress and piss from me

tasked21 11-30-2020 12:01 PM

Ill give you Dress and Fap... enjoy

socklover 11-30-2020 02:05 PM

You should TRAIN and PISS

vulparion 11-30-2020 10:25 PM

they look very nice, I give you Piss

Nuriaz 12-01-2020 11:34 AM

thats a lot of piss i need to do ><
anyways so far i have done one piss time - where i had an medium sized accident into my mittens, they are dried again, but sleeping with them were pretty funny since they still were a bit of damp
after the sleeping i used them to get off and came right into then.

also feel free, if you have any other ideas besides the keywords to post them - i still want to regret this thread is open. tho please keep in mind that i dont want to destroy them - so no dares please which will severely damage them if you think of a new one