getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   F/19: Extend my denial by modifying my omegle dare! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330961)

dare2be 01-01-2018 10:54 PM

F/19: Extend my denial by modifying my omegle dare!

I'm not allowed to come until I've gotten permission from 100 people on omegle to come. After an off-on total of twelve hours, I got a total of twenty eight people to give me permission. This was based off of another dare my master saw. It took the original darer a total of 5 weeks to complete it, because people are much stingier with giving out permission ;)...

I've been taking their tasks/punishments in order to get permission, but I've come to getdare to extend my denial, because it seems I'm finishing much too quickly.

Each person in this thread may add ONE additional person I have to bring to orgasm before I can come. This is separate from the people I must get permission for.

Feel free to add additional rules about when/where I can be on omegle, what I must be doing when I'm on there, and anything else to make this dare a bit more fun.

First time posting, so let me know if I've done anything incorrectly/if anything needs clarifying.

EDIT: this thread will be open until 12:00 PT 1/4!

likes: edging/denial, minor nipple pain, small insertions, hidden public.

dislikes: large insertions, nipple/clit pain, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, enemas, deep throating.

limits: public/pics, family/friends, things that could cause permanent damage, ass-to-mouth.

Toys: 8in dildo, small anal hook, metal plug, small clothes pins (about an inch long, really tiny), bobby pins, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, golf balls, assorted household items.

CURRENT RULES
1. must have something inserted anally when on omegle.
2. must present sex toys to those on omegle.
3. must tell everyone I come across about the dare.
4. post when on/off omegle
5. be naked the entire time (as naked as I can be, because I have tattoos that could identify me).
6. must follow all instructions.
7. when denied, I must add another person's permission to the total (oof) and slap my pussy 5 times.
8. If I edge less than 15 times per session, I'm not allowed to use omegle again for 24 hours.
9. PM'd dare: I only have 10 minutes per person.
10. PM'd dare: I'm only allowed to ask what the person's decision is until the 9th minute.
11. If denied two times in a row, I must come to GetDare for punishment.

lurker54321 01-01-2018 11:17 PM

Sure ill add one person

DareLover159 01-01-2018 11:32 PM

Add one from me!

dare2be 01-01-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lurker54321 (Post 3103478)
Sure ill add one person

We're up to two now!

dare2be 01-02-2018 12:18 AM

Two out of two are complete!

Masterpwn 01-02-2018 02:14 AM

You need one more. Can you share some of your Omegle experiences? What were you wearing, how do people react, what did they make you do....

Sammylikes 01-02-2018 02:29 AM

One more person from me

Will90 01-02-2018 04:58 AM

I'll add another one. ;)

Manarus 01-02-2018 05:02 AM

I add another one :) But for rules about how to use this chat, I need your likes and limits!

Otherwise I have to guess:
If it is not a limit: Use omegle only if you wear a buttplug or any other thing up your ass.

MrBok 01-02-2018 07:03 AM

One more from me

Idubbeldareyou2 01-02-2018 07:30 AM

One more from me.
For rules,
Present your sextoys and objects to your friends on omegle.
Not allowed to lie about your orgasm denial. For example pretending that you are cumming. You can do an edge whenever someone cums or gives you permission.

raisethebar 01-02-2018 10:20 AM

Rule:

You should post on here when you are going on and off omegle.

You should be naked the entire time your on omegle.

You will follow the strangers instructions

You will inform strangers of your task. if they deny you, then you add one more person to your total and edge for them if they wish.

AlexisKitten 01-02-2018 10:35 AM

Add one from me

New rule
Every time your online you should add getdare as an interest

dare2be 01-02-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexisKitten (Post 3104299)
Add one from me

New rule
Every time your online you should add getdare as an interest

I got banned from the regular omegle site. I can only use the adult version, which doesn't have an option to add interests. That would be a bit too far for me, as well.

filthyBoy 01-02-2018 02:29 PM

Add one. You have to do your best to constantly be on edge while on omegle. Every time you get turned down on omegle you have to slap your pussy 5 times hard. If you edge less than 15 times per every time you get on omegle you cannot go there again for 24 hours.