getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Car Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=394087)

Radhe 10-09-2020 12:05 AM

Car Dares And Bike Dares

Hi I need some Car Dares.,
Hey I have decided to include Bike Dares as Well.

Dares can include both Likes and Dislikes.,
Likes-pain, spanking , outdoor dares, barefoot dares, but still adding stuffs, body writing , Clothpins, bondage , CORNERTIME(max 15 minutes) bathing dares water dares .,
Dislikes:-Being forced to stay naked in front of people , Kneel on bad surfaces, Pee, anal, clothing restrictions, cross dressing,
Limits-, Poo, Gross, Bathroom,
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Thank you
My Kik is rahde337 male

Young@heart 0 10-09-2020 01:26 AM

Plug in butt, an go for a drive.

Find a safe place, let a tyre down. Assuming you have a good spare.

Change the tyre. Naked if you prefer, just be sure your plug stays in until you get home.

Have fun!

MarvHarvey 10-09-2020 02:01 AM

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=368972

This is a simple dare.

-- Drive someplace in your car, at night.
-- Take all your clothes off at some point.
-- Stop under a street light. Not in a parking lot - on the street.
-- Park DIRECTLY under the light.
-- If you are not completely naked - strip now!
-- Get out and walk (not run) around the car. Yes, it's a bright light overhead!
-- Get back in your car and drive away.
-- Report back here on how it went.

bdsm_guy1 10-09-2020 04:04 AM

At night, find a relatively busy street with bushes at the side. Park up and drop your pants as though you're pissing (butt exposed but avoid flashing your junk at cars, and don't turn around). Once you notice 5 headlights pass, you can pull up your pants and drive home :)

Enjoy!

Radhe 10-09-2020 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young@heart 0 (Post 4156183)
Plug in butt, an go for a drive.

Find a safe place, let a tyre down. Assuming you have a good spare.

Change the tyre. Naked if you prefer, just be sure your plug stays in until you get home.

Have fun!

Hey first of all I am sorry I don't have butt plug.,
Secondly I am new to driving so I can't change tyre on my own although I would have loved to do the dare it was an amazing dare

Radhe 10-09-2020 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 (Post 4156233)
At night, find a relatively busy street with bushes at the side. Park up and drop your pants as though you're pissing (butt exposed but avoid flashing your junk at cars, and don't turn around). Once you notice 5 headlights pass, you can pull up your pants and drive home :)

Enjoy!

Hey where I live it's a quiet place I did drop my pants and waited for like 10 minutes two cars passed by then I got bored , one guy shouted " you drunk" I said "nope "
Thank you it was a good dare

rjacks132 10-09-2020 03:47 PM

Pull over somewhere and strip naked, then place your clothes in the trunk or in the back out of reach and drive to another location.

Radhe 10-10-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjacks132 (Post 4156738)
Pull over somewhere and strip naked, then place your clothes in the trunk or in the back out of reach and drive to another location.

I will definitely do that and report back tomorrow

Radhe 10-10-2020 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 4156197)

This is a simple dare.

-- Get out and walk (not run) around the car. Yes, it's a bright light overhead!

Hey I did not get time to do this yesterday but I will do it tomorrow

Radhe 10-10-2020 09:50 PM

Hi

Since my car is in the garage I decided to include some bike dares as well , car will be back tomorrow

Radhe 10-11-2020 04:07 AM

Looking for some

Looking for some more dares

Radhe 10-11-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 4156197)

This is a simple dare.

Hi I finally did the dare today ., But I did it in my bike and not in the car since my car will only be out of garage tomorrow ., It was dark as I was riding along the way I found a street light that was in a lonely place., So I took off all my clothes two bikes passed me as I was stripping I acted like I was doing something, when they passed me I quickly got naked and I was going around my bike when I noticed that two girls had need sitting some distance away and laughing , I guess they saw everything ., After that I drove away naked as a part of my other dare.,
Thank you ,

Radhe 10-11-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdsm_guy1 (Post 4156233)

Enjoy!

Hi I finally did this dare today it was tough waiting there for five headlights acting like I was peeing with my pants down ., Five headlights and five men passed me by it was really humiliating I loved it thank you so much

Radhe 10-11-2020 10:19 AM

Hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjacks132 (Post 4156738)

Hi I finally did the dare today and the interesting part is I did the dare in my bike it was dark so after stripping naked I drove in my bike completely naked I was wearing a mask and helmet so I thought I wouldn't be worried butan when I saw a car coming fr the front my dick became so hard and my heart almost brust ., And since I did it in the night time ., Man I was shivering as I rode it was damn cold.,
Thank you so much for the dare I loved it

Radhe 10-12-2020 06:20 AM

Hi

Anyone anything else ?? Please comment