getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Help needed with a Spanking schedule (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400477)

Daresissy 02-23-2021 10:11 AM

Help needed with a Spanking schedule

Hi all,

I have just ordered a new paddle that should arrive tomorrow or Thursday. Usually I’m focused on sissy/abdl type things, but i want to explore more into the spanking/corporal punishment side of things. As such, I’ve decided to start a spanking schedule for my self. The way I’m thinking of doing this is once or twice a week i will post here with a list of things that i have done wrong between posts and ask for a spanking and I will add up the numbers of the first 5 responses and deliver that many blows to my bottom. Please keep the number between 10 and 50 swats per post. If anyone wants to add other types of punishments or control what i wear during the spanking feel free.

I’ll start off by listing what i have done from Sunday and Monday
I was late for work yesterday
I did not finish the dishes like i planned
I cancelled some plans at the last minute
I spent more than i should have at a sex store
I came
And i told a customer service person to piss off and then hung up

May i be spanked for may infractions?

helliswhatyoumake 02-23-2021 05:52 PM

Start off with 50 from me to cover those infractions.

Daresissy 02-23-2021 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helliswhatyoumake (Post 4304036)
Start off with 50 from me to cover those infractions.

I will do that tomorrow assuming the paddle comes in. Thank you

I know im probably going to regret this, but, anyone else?

Daresissy 02-24-2021 09:58 AM

The paddle arrived, I’ll pick it up today and paddle my self 50 times per the earlier post. Feel free to add swats to the total until 4pm US central time today.
I was also PM’d a mouth soaping for being rude to the customer service person so I will be doing that too

Daresissy 02-25-2021 08:15 PM

Round 2

Hi all,

So I have a new list of infractions that I need to be punished for...

1) I have not completed my 50 swats yet
2) I was an hour late to work this morning
3) I blew off plans that I had made
4) overall laziness yesterday and today

Same rules as last time: between 20 and 50 swats per post per person
and the first 5 posts will be added up for the total number. I have Saturday morning free for the paddling so I will complete the initial 50 plus what ever the next 5 posts bring, let me have it...

helliswhatyoumake 02-26-2021 09:38 AM

Additional 40 squats 10 for each infraction

Daresissy 02-26-2021 09:19 PM

So that is 90 total, plus a mouth soaping and ten minutes of corner time with a dildo in my mouth that I was given in PM. I’ll complete this and any additional swats that people add between now and when i start tomorrow morning

Daresissy 02-28-2021 10:28 AM

Report—yesterday was my spanking day. I got through my first 45 with little trouble, but my butt was on fire. Then came the mouth soaping. I moved the bar of soap around in my mouth for a minute which wasn’t THAT bad, but then I held it for 2 mins, that me gagging a bit but I got through it. After spending 10 minutes in the corner with my dildo I did the remaining 45 swats, and this was the first time I actually teared up during a self spanking. My butt was sore for the remainder of yesterday. I’ll post some more in a few days but I plan on being good...mostly��

2bchew 02-28-2021 04:13 PM

Since these are punishments for actual. real, infractions I am happy to hear that there were tears. If you are truly being punished you are to take it seriously and make sure the swats are hard.

Daresissy 03-01-2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bchew (Post 4308798)
Since these are punishments for actual. real, infractions I am happy to hear that there were tears. If you are truly being punished you are to take it seriously and make sure the swats are hard.

Oh they were, i don’t have a lot of redness left after 2 days, kinda thought i would bruise a bit but i didn’t.

If anyone wants to help keep me more accountable feel free to IM me on kik as subbm88

I’ll list some more infractions if the come up
Thank you

Daresissy 03-03-2021 08:26 AM

Maintenance spanking

Hi all,

So far I have been good over the past couple of days which is why im asking for more of what some might call a maintenance spanking. Not so much as a punishment but a reminder of what happens if I miss behave. Same guidelines as before. First 5 posts with a swat count between 20 and 50 will be added up. I’ll do these on Saturday. As I am busy for the next few days.

Thank you as always

Maca2525 03-03-2021 08:44 AM

As it is only a maintenance spanking, you can have 25 from me.

Daresissy 03-03-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maca2525 (Post 4311120)
As it is only a maintenance spanking, you can have 25 from me.

Thank you, maca2525

Daresissy 03-03-2021 02:35 PM

So much for being good, I spent about 30 mins on here when I should have been working, there isn’t a lot to do today, but on principle I feel like I need to add to my spanking total, which is currently 25 coming up

kapybara 03-08-2021 01:40 AM

Perhaps another 10 then, for screwing around when you should be focused.